Chapter 5

Finding the lost 13th!!

"Have we arrived yet?" Kangin asked hesitated to open his eyes for the moment even he want to. He can heard a loud sound somewhere not far from him but he didn't dare to do anything before Leeteuk say so.

 

"I guess we are." They can heard Leeteuk words, whispering soundly. "Open your eyes guys, we are now in human world." Leeteuk added.

 

One by one opening their eyes slowly but only to be greet by the darkness and cold wind. They can heard the sound but don't know where it's come from. Twelve of them blink their eyes to adjust with the darkness before they can see everything around them. Well, it's looks like nothing around them at all. 

 

"Where are we?" Siwon asked amazed by the large and tall glass building in front of his eyes. 

 

Of course they have learned about human world before so they knew everything on how human living. But of course it is different between what you learnt and what you experienced by yourself right?

 

"Human world, Siwon." Heechul said rolled his eyes with the question.

 

"In case you still blur, actually we're on top of the building right now. It's called rooftop. And looks like it's night time now." Kibum explained a little when he saw how clueless they are now.

 

"Hyung looks! There is a lot of lights!! To many colours, so beautiful." Ryeowook squels while running around them, stop from a corner to another corner.

 

"So this is human world uh? Amazing." Hankyung commented, looking around.

 

While Leeteuk still keep standing on the same spot with a wrinkle in his forehead while his finger on his temple, thinking deeply onto something. Yesung who just monitoring the others from his spot noticed the odd behaviour of Leeteuk. 

 

"Why Teuki hyung? Something wrong?" Yesung asked looking at the older.

 

Leeteuk looks at Yesung with a big frown before he answered, "I thought that we will be sent directly to Kyuhyun. But, I don't find anyone here except us. Did I make a wrong somewhere?" 

 

Everyone stop their tracks and changed their eyes to Leeteuk when they heard it. Slowly they move nearing the brunette and gather around him.

 

"What do you mean hyung?" Eunhyuk asked to get more clear explanation about it.

 

"You're not make any mistake hyung? We're in the right place." Kibum said calmly with his arm folding on his bare chest.

 

"What do you mean?" Donghae asked looking deeply to the said boy.

 

"Kyuhyun is here, somewhere inside this building. I can feel him." Kibum added while closing his eyes and taking a deep breath before let it out softly.

 

"Really? Then, let's go to find him. What are we waiting for?" Ryeowook said excitedly. He really can't wait to meet the younger one. Leeteuk also looks more at ease now when he heard the words from Kibum earlier. So, he's not wrong. The crystal really send them to Kyuhyun. 

 

"Ermm guys. Do any of you notice that we're..ermm ?" Sungmin stated, whispering at the last word. With that, everyone now back to reality and spontaneously everyone head bend downwards to the lower part of their body. 

 

"Oh.."

 

"So that's why I feel a bit colder uh?" Yesung said nodding his head slowly.

 

Kibum on the other side already gathers all the darkness around him to cover his private part making his body shrouded by the darkness around him. You can only see his face behind those black shadow. While Eunhyuk quickly transform his body to a small bird and perched himself on Donghae's shoulder. And Yesung, let's just say that he is nowhere to be seen right now. Only the space between Leeteuk and Siwon can be seen. At least, Yesung is still here.

 

The others, well let just say that they just covering their private area with their own hand. Besides, there is nothing to be embarrassing about if only among themselves. They had already see each others own, but, standing at the public, in different world, their right mind still think that it still under rate to be so open.

 

"Any idea?" Sungmin asked looking desperately at the others. 

 

"We need to find some clothes.." Before Hankyung had done with his words, a loud bang behind them cut it off. Their attention now change to the source of the sound.

 

"Shindong." Leeteuk whispers.

 

Shindong immediately close his eyes before open it again a second later. But his eyes had changed their colours. If before, his normal eye's colour is dark brown, now it's change to a pure white on the whole eyes. Scary? Yes, maybe a bit.

 

"Behind the wall, two guys around their twenty. They have saw us and try to hide themselves." Shindong stated with his flat voiced. Later, his eyes changing back their colours to the normal one.

 

"Why don't we greet them guys? The first human that we meet." Heechul said behind his smirk before take a small step without his feet touching the floor, followed by the others.

 

 

 

 Kyuhyun glances at the black watch on his right hand, it show ten minutes past ten. in less than hour, this mall will be closed down. Besides, he thought that he must back home early because he is a little tired about today. 

 

Kyuhyun watch around him before he spot the familiar figure not far from him. He walks slowly approaching the figure in his blue long-coat that still standing with a book in his hand. 

 

"Still don't know which one to buy?" Kyuhyun asked, taking a book in front him.

 

"I already decided about that three, and I think that I just need one more." Jonghyun answered giving the shorter a shy smile.

 

"Well, just hurried Jongie-ah if you don't want to be lock in here. We've been here in two hours. Believe me, shopping with you in this bookstore is more worses than accompanied Changmin in the food court you know." Kyuhyun blabber while leaning against one of the shelves next to Jonghyun. 

 

Jonghyun just chuckles hearing that blabbering from his own friend. He chose Kyuhyun to accompany him tonight because he knows among the three, only Kyuhyun can be more patient with him. If he had brought Minho or Changmin, the least that he can expecting from them is where he will be drag away after an hour of nagging or just left out alone in the store. Don't blame him though, it's had happened before and since that he more comfortable with Kyuhyun.

 

"I will treat you something tomorrow, Kyu." Jonghyun stated calmly while passing Kyuhyun to the counter to pay up.

 

"I'm hoping that since hours ago, just to let you know." Kyuhyun said from behind him.

 

The two then walks out from the book store straight to the parking lot on the upper floor of the building. It's already late and aside from wondering around, it's better if they just go straight to home. They still need to go to school tomorrow anyway.

 

"See you tomorrow Jonghyun." Kyuhyun said pushing the latter shoulder softly.

 

"Yeah, you too Kyu." Jonghyun replied while taking out his car's key from inside his pocket.

 

They have come in two disparate cars since their house were in two different way. Jonghyun had called Kyuhyun before, so that they meet each other at the mall hours ago.

 

"Oh Kyu-ah!" Jonghyun called out after he had opened the car's door.

 

"Uh? Why?" Kyuhyun asked stop his walks before turning around to face the caller behind him.

 

"Nothing, just wanna thank you." Jonghyun said with his pure smile. Kyuhyun replied back with also a smile and waving his hand to Jonghyun before walking back to his car.

 

Kyuhyun open the car's door and closed it back before he starts the engine. He takes out his phone from inside his jean's pocket and toast it at the side seat next to him. Then, he wears the seatbelt and starts driving out from the parking lot. 

 

Kyuhyun still remembered the first day when he met Changmin, Jonghyun and Minho. Jonghyun was the first one approached him for the first week after he entered the school. 

 

"Hey, you're that new boy right?" Ask a boy that wearing a glasses and he had a thick book on his hand.

 

Kyuhyun don't know whether he should answered it or not because he's more prefer to be alone than making a new friend. He should not believe anyone easily right? But, he suddenly remembered about what had his father said to him that morning.

 

'Make a lot of friends, okay Kyuhyun? You will be more happy when you've a friend by your side.'

 

Kyuhyun didn't understand that statement. Why you need friends by your side to make you happy if you already have a family that more than you wished for? 

 

With a sigh, Kyuhyun choose to answer it, "Yes, I'm Kyuhyun."

 

"I'm Jonghyun, Lee Jonghyun." The boy said and take a seat next to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just ignored him. "Can we be friend?" 

 

Jonghyun is the first friend that he have before he met Changmin and Minho on the next week. Looks like he didn't make a mistake at all in making friends right because the three of them are really a good and nice friends that he will ever cherish for.

 

Kyuhyun take the left turn of the junction and dissappeared along with the other cars on the road, drives away far from the mall to his own apartment.

 

Meanwhile, at the rooftop of the mall's building, twelve men wearing a black suit with a white garment shirt inside and a black tie along with a black and shiny shoes. It's really fit them. And how they got it? Well,

 

An hour ago,

 

They approaching the two innocent men whose leaning against the wall, trying to escape themselves from the men that surrounding them. Leeteuk and the others take step by step nearing the two men, lessen the space between them.

 

Leeteuk watched the two men from their head to toes, mostly the thing that captured his eyes is the clothes that they were wearing. Sensing that it was their chance to get escape, they tried to hit Leeteuk and push Ryeowook and Sungmin aside before run fastly. 

 

"Pfft, that's not a nice way to greet us." Heechul said with his famous smirk.

 

Before the two men have an opportunity to grab the handle of the door, suddenly Heechul appears in front of them. Not only one Heechul, but two Heechul standing side by side stopping them from the further steps. 

 

"What the.." One of the man said panting under his breath, not believing his own eyes.

 

"What are you guys??!!" Another men asked looking at the same two long-red hair.

 

"Arghh!!"

 

"Opss, I hope it's not too hard." Kangin said watching at the two body who just falling down, laying on the floor. The two men had fainted after being knocked out 'softly' by the strong Kangin.

 

"They not died right? I don't want to be a killer." Ryeowook asked from behind Leeteuk.

 

"Oh come on, I've use my softest one. It's not that hard enough until it can kill them." Kangin stated glared at scared Ryeowook. 

 

"Don't worry, they were just fainted." Sungmin said calmly after checking at the two.

 

"Why you have to spoil my game, Kangin? I still want to play with these two!" Heechul scowled while pointing at the two on the floor. "Yah, you two! Back to your owner. Even I love to see myself, but not my own bodies." Heechul added calling for himself that standing together not far from him. With that commanded, the two Heechul's vanish to the air back to the original one.

 

"Whatever Heechul hyung." Kangin scoffed to the red hair.

 

"Kangin, Heechul, stop it!" Hankyung yelled when their bickers get too loud. If they let it, no doubt that it may get worse and what more worried from it is that it can attract another human to them. Not when they are . 

 

Kangin and Heechul had stop quirrel after the warned from Hankyung. Besides, Hankyung and his warned cannot be take lightly or else you will be burn alive. Hankyung had the power of fire element, and since they have live together for the entire time now, they learnt that they shouldn't put the oil in the fire. 

 

On the other side, Siwon step out and sit on his one knee next to the laying guy. He take out his hand and touch the clothes that he wear. Then, Siwon closed his eyes before his mouth keep utters indistincly some spells and neither any of them understand what it's mean.

 

And that's how they got these clothes on their body. That's the story, and exactly it because of Siwon's power, of course. What else can they do if they didn't have the power though.

 

"I look so handsome in this clothes!" Yesung said, tapping gently the suit on his body.

 

"Thanks Siwon hyung, I love this clothes!" Ryeowook squels happily.

 

"Yes, it's suit us a lot." Donghae also said, agree with Ryeowook.

 

Kibum is in the middle of buttoning the last button when he stop and turning his back to behind him. He feel it now.

 

"What's happen Kibum?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"We need to move now. Kyuhyun is leaving this building now." Kibum replied seriously. 

 

Hearing it, Leeteuk quickly move to the two innocent men that still fainted and put his hands on their head. Then, after he had done, he walks joining the others before jump and floating in the air. With Kibum in the front line with Leeteuk next to him, they fly through the night covered by the darkness so that human can't see them, to follow the aura that Kibum sure it is belong to Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

Hey guys, since today is the holiday and I got a day off, so I decided to update one chapter. Just in case if I forgot about my idea later. Besides, I miss to update. Hmm, the works still have a lot to settle on, but I will find my time for this fanfic. I'm scared if I lost the idea!!! 😞