Chapter 25

Finding the lost 13th!!

Heechul didn't know how long had he been sleeping on Kyuhyun's bed while hugging the pillow before the patting from Hankyung wakes him up. 

 

"Chullie-ah, get up now. Kyuhyun's friends has arrived." Hankyung said gently as he wiping the left over tears.

 

Heechul get up from the bed before he put the pillow carefully to where it's belong before. "Hmm, let's go Hannie." He said while etwining his fingers with Hankyung's. Hankyung just smile sadly before he take the older twins to follow him, joining the others in living room.

 

"Who.. who are you guys??!" Changmin asked loudly once he get inside the apartment with Jonghyun and Minho. 

 

"Kibum, Ryeowook??! What is this?" Jonghyun asked calmly.

 

"And where is Kyuhyunie?" Minho asked while his eyes searching around the apartment. 

 

Feeling like something wrong, Changmin immediately running around the apartment to find Kyuhyun before he stop at the living room once again, watching the others strangers dangerously. "Where is our Kyuhyunie??" He steps out and grabs Donghae's collar.

 

Not like their usual bickerings, this time Donghae didn't even fight back. He just keep still, allowing Changmin grabbing his collars tightly. He have enough of crying, he must be strong for Kyuhyun.

 

"Yah!! Don't do that!" Eunhyuk steps in between them and push Changmin slightly to stay away from Donghae.

 

"Please take a sit first. We have something to ask." Leeteuk stated as he motions the three younger to sit on the couch across him.

 

Being calm and rational person he is, Jonghyun nudges Minho and Changmin to sit on the couch. After everyone have sitting comfortably around the living room, Leeteuk take a deep breath before he put up his head to face the three.

 

"We have no time to greet properly. As for now, I will tell you who are we." Leeteuk pause as he reads their reaction before he continue, "We're Kyuhyun's brothers. All of us are his brothers that had been searching for him since ten years ago." 

 

Jonghyun, Changmin and Minho jaws dropped to the floor under them, open widely after hearing the statement from Leeteuk. Spontaneously, Minho points out his finger towards Kibum and Ryeowook that standing behind Siwon's chair but no words were coming out from his mouth either.

 

"Yes, we are his brothers." Understand the meaning behind their stares, Kibum nod his head as he say that.

 

"We are also his brothers. We are not just his neighbours." Siwon stated while give them a little smile.

 

Jonghyun shaking his head before he ask, "How? What? This is no joke right." 

 

"We are serious. Depend on you either you want to believe it or not." Kangin stated sternly.

 

"Wait! What is this things all about? You just popped up from somewhere and then claiming that you are Kyuhyun's brothers and have searching for him since..ten years ago? Haha. Funny." Minho voiced out with a fake laugh at the end of his words.

 

"Looks, we didn't even care what you want to think about us! There is a long story for that and it's not something easy to digest by your small brains!" Heechul voiced out with a higher voice, getting everyone attentions. "For now, Kyuhyun is in danger and we, his hyungs are going to save him from whoever stupid crazy person out there! We need your help!!" He added again, panting heavily.

 

"Kyu in danger???" Changmin asked with wide eyes.

 

"Hold on! What is.." Jonghyun words got cut off by Sungmin.

 

"You heard it right. This is not a joke, please believing us." Sungmin said pleading on them.

 

"We need your help. Help us to find our brother back." Leeteuk said with tears form in his black eyes. Changmin can feel the honest behind those teary eyes and he know, by looking at each of them, this is serious. His friend is in danger and about this guys who claims as Kyuhyun's brothers can be continue on later after Kyuhyun is safe.

 

"Please.. please help us." Soft and sad voice from Donghae can be heard follows by the sobbing from Ryeowook. Changmin take a deep breath before he exchanging his eyes with Jonghyun and Minho. 

 

"What can we help?" Minho aksed before three of them take a seat once again on the couch, looking seriously.

 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah!! Here!!" The bright light is really bothering him. He can't open his eyes to see the front and it's take a while before he can adjust with the light.

 

"Kyunie, my son." Kyuhyun can heard a sweet voice and weirdly, it feels like he had heard that voice before. Kyuhyun walks slowly through the path while surrounding with bright lights, towards the voice. 

 

Kyuhyun stops walking in front of big soft blue door. He hesitates to open it or not but somehow, his hands working by itself. He push the door slightly and peeking inside it carefully.

 

"Son, look at this. Beautiful right?" The sweet voice that Kyuhyun is usre belong to a woman is giggling beautifully inside the room. The voice itself already attracting Kyuhyun to move deeper inside the room, seeing the owner of it. 

 

The room is so big with a soft pink and creamy walls around it. There is also a lot of flowers plants at the corner where just beside a mini pool, perfect with a waterfall at the centre of it. "Wahhh." 

 

The fragrants, the sound and everything inside the room is really calming and peaceful. The fresh flowers make the room smells so good, so much better than anything. Just as Kyuhyun amazed with everything, then he heard the giggling voice once again. Kyuhyun take a step by step, slowly without making any sound. Worried if he will disturbing the person.

 

Just as he passed a glass shining colourful wall, his eyes goes wide along with his mouth. He can't really believe what he see now.

 

There, just a miles in front him, a young woman is giggling happily with a toddler in a big sapphire blue's bed. The woman is so beautiful, no pretty. Aish, Kyuhyun don't know how to describe the woman, but she is totally very pretty. She wears a bright white princess gown with a shining crystal all around the laces. Her long dark brown straight hair swaying along the wind from the open window with a diamond crown on top of her head. 

 

"She is an angel." Kyuhyun whispered to himself without he even realized it. Kyuhyun just standing at the corner without even moving, watching the woman with awes.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah.." She said as she picks up the toddler into her arms before she kiss the toddler's cheeks lovingly.

 

'Me? Then, she is my mom?' Kyuhyun asked himself. 

 

Then, the woman get up from the bed while carrying the small toddler safely on her slim waist. She whirling around with the toddler all around the room. She also giggling along with the happy toddler. 

 

"Kyuhyun, my son." She start singing and the melody adding with her beautiful voice make it even more wonderful. Kyuhyun is very amazed.

 

 

"Wake up you bastard!!" The man in mask slaps hardly on Kyuhyun's cheek until it was red as burning skin.

 

Kyuhyun is still half awake when he open his eyes and the first he saw is the hand that slapping his cheeks. It's hurt and he hate it! 

 

"What do you want stupid!!" Kyuhyun glares at the man.

 

"I want you to die." The man whispered with his scary tones.

 

"Then just kill me already!!" 

 

The man just laughing in front of Kyuhyun's face. "Not yet." He said before he get up. "Take him." He ordered to the men outside before two men in black grab Kyuhyun's arms forcefully and dragging him without giving Kyuhyun chance to prepare at all.

 

"Where do you take me to?!!" Kyuhyun shouted as he struggling himself from those men.

 

 

"So, he just disappeared like that? Not leaving any trace at all?" Jonghyun asked.

 

"Nope. Nothing at all." Eunyhuk answered.

 

"Weird, how can he just puffed, vanish in the air like that." Changmin said while bitting his lips.

 

"But, we found this." Hankyung stated as he put the scrambled note on the table between them.

 

Changmin reach the note as he read loudly enough to be hear by the other two person beside him. "Remember the past, regret the future?" 

 

The three of them exchanging their eyes with wrinkles on their forehead. "What is this?" Minho stated cluelessly.

 

"That, what we want to ask you about." Kangin replied.

 

"You have been known Kyuhyun since you're kid right?" Kibum asked.

 

"Yeah, since eight years ago." Changmin answered.

 

"Then you must know him very well about his life. Did Kyuhyun have any enemies or something that have the same meaning with it?" Shindong asked, with his hands under his chin.

 

"Uh? I don't thinks so. Kyuhyun don't have another friends except us and he never met up or went out with any person. Kyuhyun is not someone who is easily making friends due to the lack of trust." Minho explained, knowing his friends really well from inside his heart.

 

"Please think again. Maybe someone who is jealous of him or hate him?" Siwon suggested.

 

"Nope, I don't recalled any of that and I'm sure no one dare to hurt him without our knowledge. We are the son of the well known family, especially him. Who lays just a single hurt to him will face us and his family. His father is a strong man in this country afterall." Changmin take charge to answer the question from Siwon.

 

"Urghh, this is hard. Once again we hit the dead road." Kangin grumbles under his breath.

 

"But guys, I think we really should call the police. We must tracking Kyuhyun immediately." Jonghyun suggested.

 

Changmin shaking his head before he replied, "No. Put aside the police because it will make everything get bigger. I know who we need right now." Changmin said confidently.

 

"Who?" They asked together.

 

Changmin takes out his phone from inside his coat pocket before dialling a number. The other just watching his movement silently.

 

Half an hour later, the bell ringing inside the apartment. Changmin is the first to get up and open the door for their guest.

 

"This is Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. They will help us tracking down on Kyuhyun, believe me. They are more better than the police." Changmin introduced while standing with four men wearing a black coat, black glasses and briefcase in their hand.