Chapter 15

Finding the lost 13th!!

The bell is ringing loudly around the school as sign that the class of the day will get start. All the students that still walking around the school quickly running to their own class, don't want to be late. The Kyuline members already sitting on their desk, chatting among themselves. 

 

The teacher for the first subject entering the class with books in his hand and walking towards the front class. He greets the students as usual with his warm smile.

 

"Class, before we start our learning for today, I have a news to be delivered for you." He said getting everyone attentions towards him. "Let me introduce you our new students who had been transfered here this morning." He added.

 

Seconds later, two handsome boy entering the class with their smile and full of charisma. They look so cool! The girls's eyes went wide while the boys's mouth open widely.

 

"They are Kim Kibum and Kim Ryeowook. They were just moving in this city and choose our school to get in. Yoo two, please say something." The teacher said gesturing the two to start talking before the class get start as usual.

 

"Err, annyeong. I am Kim Ryeowook-imnida! Please take care of me and I hope we can be friends!!" Ryeowook said with loud and clear voice while bowing to the other students. 

 

Differ with the cheerful Ryeowook, Kibum on other side just keep calm and with his sharp eyes, he just focusing on someone that sitting ignoring them. The said boy only keep looking on the outside of window with his hand under his chin. 

 

It's only the hitting on his waist from Ryeowook realized him that everyone are watching at him. He clears his throat before saying, "I am Kim Kibum." 

 

"I allows for two or three questions for our newcomer before we jump to our lesson." The teacher added.

 

"Are you twins?" One of the girl that sitting far at the corner asked.

 

"Do you need to ask that?" Kibum asked her back with his lazy tone.

 

"Yeah, we are twins. Well, not every twins have the same face right?" Ryeowook jump in replied the questions with his awkward pose. 

 

The boy student that sitting at the front row raised his hand to ask a question, "Are you an idol or maybe a celebrity? Your face looks like that." He said.

 

"No." Kibum answer shortly while looking at the boy.

 

"We're not. We just normal..human? Yeah." Ryeowook replied nicely.

 

"Do you have a girlfriend? Because you two are so handsome!!" The girls giggling hearing the question from one of the student in the class.

 

"No, we didn't.." Before Ryeowook can even finishing his line, Kibum just cut him off.

 

"No, and we are not interested in girls. I have enough of talking and can I sit now? I'm tired." Kibum said while looking at the teacher that standing behind the desk next to him. 

 

"Bummie..." Ryeowook whispered, glaring at the younger.

 

"Sorry, if you don't mind. I just can't wait to start learning the subject. I love this subject." Kibum stated again with his forcing smile. Well, everyone can say that it is not a pure smile just by looking once. But, the problem is, they don't see it.

 

The teacher rubbing his back of his neck nervously before scanning around the class to find a spot for the two student. "Yeah, and you can sit there." He added while pointing towards the direction that he said.

 

Ryeowook and the grumpy Kibum bowing to the teacher politely before walking to the seats given. The seats is far at the back at in the last row but lucky for them, it"s just two desk away from Kyuhyun. 

 

Kibum choose the seat on the right one while Ryeowook next to him. On his seat, he can clearly see Kyuhyun and examines that soul. For the entire class, he just focusing on Kyuhyun with the corner of his eyes.

 

While Ryeowook that sitting on the other side just smiling happily. This is the first time for him to sit that close with Kyuhyun. And now, he can't wait to continue on with the next plan. 

 

A week ago, after Eunhyuk had successfully found Kyuhyun after he bumped accidently with Donghae, they have talking and discussing about the further plan on how to take Kyuhyun with them back to the magic world. Because as we knew, Kyuhyun had lost his memoried about his past. So, he didn't have any idea of who are they.

 

The twelve of them is sitting silently around the living room. The older brothers sitzing on the couch while the youngers just scattered around on the floor. Everyone is having a frown face, thinking deeply about the thing that they are discussing at that moment.

 

"Geez, this is weird right? For ten years, we are searching for Kyuhyun like a mad everywhere. But then, when we have found him, we don't know what to do. Funny." Yesung mumbles with a little chuckles escapes from his mouth.

 

"It's because he is in this world. He don't remembered us and factly, all the memories in our world." Sungmin said with a sigh.

 

"Can't we just go and meet him, then we tell him everything? I want to see him. I miss him." Ryeowook suggested slowly.

 

"It's not that easy Wookie. He is a part of human now, and you know that.." Donghae replied to the younger.

 

"He will say that you are crazy Wookie. Do you think that he will believing in us just like that?" Eunhyuk said from his spot.

 

"Yeah, it's like someone suddenly appears in front of your face and then that someone said that he is coming from the magic world and you are his brother that had been missing ten years ago. He come to take you with him. What do you think about that?" Heechul said full with his dramatic action, while looking at the youngers that sitting in front him. "If I am in Kyuhyun's shoes, I will say you are crazy and slap you in your face before running away far far away from you. And then what will we get? We lost him again. Sad story end." He added.

 

"Woah, a great imagination." Hankyung said patting on Heechul's back. The others just laughing for the dramatic brother of them.

 

"So, that's why we need a new plan." Leeteuk said seriously.

 

"What's plan hyung?" Kangin asked, looking at the older next to him.

 

"To avoid the sudden shock from Kyuhyun, we need to find the right moment before we tell him the truth. It will take time but at least, we know he is near us." Leeteuk replied.

 

"We need to get his trust first." Kibum point out.

 

"Kibummie is right. How about if we get closer to him?" Sungmin stated agree with Kibum suggestion.

 

"How?" Shindong asked.

 

"Be friend with him?" Siwon also asked, interested with the idea.

 

"That's right! I agree with that." Yesung agreed.

 

"And how can we be friend with him?" Shindong asked again.

 

"And please, normally." Kangin stated sternly.

 

"Get in his school!" Eunhyuk yelled suddenly when he got the idea.

 

"School? What is that?" Sungmin asked.

 

"A place where human learning everything in their world." Siwon answered. He had learn a lot of thing about human world, that's why he know about it.

 

"Oh, that's cool. And just keep continue on with the idea. I am too lazy to ask anymore." Heechul said, rubbing softly the gray cat in his arms.

 

"Eunhyuk and Donghae had see Kyuhyun right, so they must know how is his face looks like. And for that, I need you Siwon. I know this is illegal and I also had forbid you to do that again. But, we need it now." Leeteuk said.

 

"What is it hyung?" Siwon asked, don't understand about it.

 

"Get in the human system and find all the information about Kyuhyun also where his school is." Leeteuk answered.

 

"Ahh, small matter hyung." Siwon stated proudly.

 

"And the others, let's get as much data as we can find about this human world. And at the same time, Kibum and Ryeowook, I hope you can start study well." 

 

"Study? About what?" Ryeowook asked Leeteuk excitedly.

 

"I don't know. Just anything on what they learn in school." Leeteuk replied with his shrugged shoulder.

 

"What? We need to enter the school?!" Kibum questioned with wide eyes.

 

"Yeah, of course. Who else are you expecting for? We are too old for that place, Kibummie." Leeteuk replied back while smiling innocently.

 

"99% of student, hating on school. It's a fact!" Kibum said.

 

"And that 0.01% loves it. Oh come on, it can't be that bad right? Chill on." Ryeowook said excitedly. He can be Kyuhyun friend and get closer to him, so why can't he get in so excited?

 

"Good luck!" Siwon shouts before leaving them in the living room with Donghae and Eunhyuk, following him close behind.

 

"I will helps you two to memorize all that fastly in your mind." Leeteuk said also leaving with Heechul, Hankyung and Yesung.

 

Three days after that, Siwon gives them a lot of documents that they need to register in the school with also their identity card. Siwon is so fast! And with that, their new mission begin and the first step is succeed! 

 

 

"How is it? Did it get well?" Shindong asked after he saw Leeteuk had coming back with Heechul and Hankyung.

 

"Of course Dongie, everything is moving based on our plan. Kibum and Ryewook had registered as one of the students from that school and luckily, they are entering the same class with Kyunie." Leeteuk answered satisfiedly.

 

Everything is going well according to their plan. They let out a sigh of relieve. Everyone know that this will take a lot of time, but nothing matter when it is about Kyuhyun.