Chapter 23

Finding the lost 13th!!

Kyuhyun didn't have any idea at all about how and why he is here. He keep running through the hall even he don't exactly understand himself for why he is running. Everything is so blurry with the thick smoke around him and also the sweats on his forehead due the heat. He can't see the front at all.

 

"Kyuhyun... Kyuhyun..." 

 

Kyuhyun heard the voice that calling for him and the sound was ringing all around the hall. He is so panic, heck even his hands were trembling. He is so scared.

 

"Where are you Kyuhyun." If earlier, the voice is a bit soften but this time, the voice became more demanded and scary with his stern tone.

 

Kyuhyun is too tired to keep running so he decided to end up hiding in one of the room he found at the end of the hall. He close the door slowly before walking backwards far from the close door. 

 

He knows the man is approaching him based from the clutters shoes that he heard outside. 

 

"Kyuhyun... I will find you.." 

 

Kyuhyun looks around the room to find a spot to hide himself from the man. He can't think much under his condition at the moment so he just hiding under the large table that located at the the corner of the room. He struggles to make his body as small as possible by curling his knees to his head. Kyuhyun put hands on his mouth to not let out any voice. He is so scare and trembling. In his mind, he just hoping for someone to find him.

 

"Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! Where are you!!" Wait, he knew that voice. It is his hyung voice. 

 

The door being open slowly and Kyuhyun peeking a little to look at the guest. 

 

"Sungmin hyung?" He voice out before dashing out to his brother. Kyuhyun hugging the boy tightly on his waist. He cries his heart out. Weirdly, Sungmin didn't said anything either hugging him back.

 

Kyuhyun slowly release his hands from the taller waist as he put up his head to see the face of his brother. "Hyung?" He asked softly, still scares if the evil man will heard him.

 

"I found you, Kyuhyun." Sungmin stated before his lips formed a smirk as he looks down to Kyuhyun.

 

"Sungmin hyung.." Kyuhyun don't know what to say so he slowly back away further from the boy. That's when he noticed something from his brother. Sungmin eyes is not in his normal colors, it's red. Bright red and it's kind of scary! 

 

Sungmin walks slowly making a step approaching the shaking Kyuhyun. The little boy also make a way backwards as the taller take his steps. Then, he can see Sungmin takes out something from behind his back. A sword! Sharp and shining sword.

 

"Come here my little brother. Come to hyung." Sungmin said still didn't stopping his steps. Kyuhyun was trapped now, he got nowhere to run anymore as his back facing the wall at the corner. The tears keep flowing on his cheeks.

 

"Hyung, stop. Sungmin hyung. Kyuhyun is scare.." Kyuhyun pleaded the older with his trembling voice.

 

Sungmin pull out the sword just and inch away from Kyuhyun's face. He sways the swords up in the air and ready to stab on Kyuhyun before everything went dark.

 

"No!!!" 

 

That is the last voice Kyuhyun's heard before his eyes snaps open. The first question in his head at that time is, where am I and who is the boy in his dream earlier? He is still kind of drowning and who is Sungmin?

 

His eyes wander around and he realized that he is not in his bedroom. This place kind of unfamiliar for him. Small dark room, no light at all except for the dimming bulb hanging up on his head and what worse is, his hands had been tie up. What is going on? He can't remembered anything. 

 

"Ahh, you are awake?" A voice comes out from behind him but he can't see the owner of the voice. "Have a nice sleep?" The voice asked again.

 

"Who..who are you?" Kyuhyun asked as he struggles to release himself.

 

Kyuhyun jerks up when a hand drops on his shoulder. He froze with his still on the ground. "Oh, it is sad when you don't remember me." A whispered close to his ear.

 

 

Morning has come like usual it should be with the cold winter season. All the brothers are still in their deep sleep scatteres around the living room of the triplets apartment. Last night, after everyone had back home from the bar, Leeteuk decided to stay close with Kyuhyun. 

 

Last night.

 

"Are you drunk?" Leeteuk questioned the two brother in front him after they had been arrived in their apartment. 

 

"Oh, Teuki hyung." Heechul said between his hiccup next to non-stop smiling Yesung. Heechul leaned closer to Leeteuk before he point his finger to the oldest. "Since when you can double up your body hyung? I see you are two. No, three. Oh no no, wait a minute! Ah, five Teukie hyung!!" He added as he laughing by himself.

 

Hearing the laughters from Heechul, Yesung also laughing along before he hit the head of the red hair man. "Yah, you stupid! How can there is so many Teuki hyung." Magically, Heechul didn't even get mad but instead he just still laughing even after the second hit.

 

"Aish!! Hyung!! Who told you to drink?" Kangin asked seriously. 

 

Yesung and Heechul stop laughing before he pointed their finger at each other and laughing again and again. 

 

"I'm going crazy!!" Kangin grumbles as he pull up his hair.

 

Leeteuk don't say a single words but just let out a hard breath while looking a the both drunken men. The other brothers just keep silent because they didn't want to involve at all. 

 

Just then, Ryeowook cokes out from the kitchen with two cups on his hands. "Hyungs, drink this." He said as he offering the cups to Yesung and Heechul. Hankyung helps Heechul with his cup while Ryeowook helping Yesung. 

 

"Aughh, why my throat feel so bitter. Yucks!!" Heechul said before he cleans his own tongue using his hands.

 

"My head feel so dizzy. What happen?" Yesung asked on the other side. Thankfully, they become sober once again.

 

Ryeowook just smile cutely before he get up from his seat with two empty cups and disappeared in the kitchen.

 

"I'm glad you're back! So, how is your trip to your crazy world?" Leeteuk asked full with sarcasm tones.

 

"Uh?" Heechul and Yesung hummed in unison before exchanging their eyes to each other. Oh crap! 

 

After a long lectures from the mad Leeteuk plus with a little 'punishment' from the man, both of Yesung and Heechul just standing with their lowering head, didn't dare to see the eyes of Leeteuk.

 

"I'm done. Both of you, come here." Leeteuk stated as he motioning the two to sit next to him on the couch. He is mad, truthly, he is really mad. Luckily, nothing bad had happened to Kyuhyun that night in the bar. But who is he kidding to, no matter how mad he got due to their behaviour, he still love them much more than himself. 

 

Leeteuk hugs Yesung and Heechul lovingly before ruffling their hairs. "Why I have such a trouble dongsaengs?" He asked not so serious.

 

"Hyung." Said Heechul and Yesung together. They know their fault can risking Kyuhyun. What if the bad guy attacking Kyuhyun in the bar earlier? With their drunken head, of course they can't helping him. Their action is so stupid. "We are sorry hyung." 

 

Leeteuk smile before he say, "Come on, we have a brother to be worrying now." He kiss top of their forehead before get up from his seat. "Let's go to Siwon apartment. We will be sleeping there, at the same time, we need to watch for Kyuhyun. We don't know when will the men attacking on Kyuhyun." He added.

 

When they arrived, Leeteuk asking Yesung to check on Kyuhyun. After making sure that Kyuhyun is fine and in the middle of showering, Yesung back to their apartment next door, passing through the wall. Everyone feel so relieved by the news so Leeteuk commands everyone to go to sleep while he stay awake.

 

Shindong is the first one to be awake on that morning. He searchs for Leeteuk because he can't see the oldest among the other sleeping brothers near him. Shindong got up from the mat as he push aside the blanket on his body. He rubs his sleepy eyes slowly while scanning around the living room.

 

Then, Shindong walks to the kitchen that separated by a wooden wall from the living room and what he found is the sleeping Leeteuk on the chair with his head on the table. Slowly, Shindong make a way to the older.

 

"Hyung? Why are you sleeping in here?" Shindong asked as he softly shaking Leeteuk's shoulder. It must be hurting your back by sleeping in that way.

 

Leeteuk stirs in his sleep before his eyes opens slightly. "Uh, Shindong-ah. Why?" He asked still trying to open his eyes.

 

"I should be the one asking you that, hyung. Why are you sleeping here?" Shindong asked as he helping the older to sit straightly by massaging his back.

 

"I..I don't know. What time now?" Leeteuk asked while stretching his body.

 

Shindong looks at the clock on the wall before he answers, "Past seven hyung." 

 

"What? It's already morning??!!" Leeteuk shouted. He can't believe that he had fall asleep that long. He just want to close his eyes for a while so how come he falls asleep? He can't remembered anything.

 

"I'm sure it is morning hyung. Why? What happen?" Shindong asked.

 

"No, Shindong-ah. It's just, I should have stay awke last night in case if we didn't heard Kyuhyun screams for help." Leeteuk replied sighing with his own mistake.

 

"I'm sure Kyuhyun is just fine hyung." Shindong stated.

 

"Uh, I'm scare if he is not as fine as you think." The sudden apperance from Yesung shocking them. Yesung looks very serious and worried expression full shown on his face.

 

"Why you said that Yesung?" Leeteuk asked with his higher voice.

 

"Kyuhyun is not in his apartment when I checked just now." Yesung said looking deeply to Leeteuk and Shindong. 

 

Actually, ten minutes ago Yesung also awake by the movement from Shindong. He choose to keep sleeping before Leeteuk's words cuts off his intentions. If Leeteuk had asleep last night, that's mean no one is watching over Kyuhyun. 

 

Yesung quickly got up before walking through the wall to Kyuhyun's aparment. And as a result, Kyuhyun is nowhere to be found. Kyuhyun had gone!

 

"What??" Comes the shouts from the other brothers who also had wake up and heard the news from Yesung. 

 

Just by seconds, everyone rush out from their apartment to Kyuhyun's apartment. Yesung open the door from inside to allow the others entering the apartment. Kyuhyun can't be missing just like that! There must be something, even a small thing to be hint about Kyuhyun sudden disappeareance. And what they found is really make them lost the words heck, maybe even their mind. 

 

"It can't be.." Hankyung voiced out follows by the others gasp.