Chapter 17

Finding the lost 13th!!

Kyuhyun life has changed drastically in just a week. And it's all happened since he got the three new crazy neighbours. Kyuhyun life in a mess!! Everyday, every moment when he was in his apartment, he need to deal with them. And, today is not an exception.

 

It's a weekend and Kyuhyun spends it alone in his apartment. He don't goes back to his parent's big house because no one are at the home either. His parents had went to a business trip outside the country for a while so he decided to stay at his apartment. 

 

But, looks like it is not a good choice either. It's a big mistake, since he got his new next door occupants. This cold morning in the weekend, Kyuhyun who is still sleeping warmly under the comforter was disturbed by the continuos ringing bell that echoing all in his apartment. 

 

Kyuhyun stirred a bit irritated with it. He takes the pillow that he found under his arm earlier to cover his ears in hope the sound will disappeared immediately. 

 

One second, two seconds, three seconds.. Kyuhyun throws his blanket away before stomping to the front door with his still sleepy head.

 

"What?" Kyuhyun asked once he opens the door. He didn't need to check on who is the disturber because he just knew it. Who else anyway? 

 

"Oh, Kyuhyun! You are awake!!" Donghae said with his big smile. 

 

Kyuhyun sigh hearing the voice as he rubbed his eyes to get his sleepy away. Don't know why, just by hearing the voice really can make him feel tired easily. "What do you want this time?" He asked as he leans against the door.

 

"Are we disturbing you Kyuhyun? Sorry for that." Siwon stated innocently while looking at the shorter in front them who still in his pajama and messy hair. He is cute!

 

"Just tell me what do you want so that I can continue on my sleep! It's still early in the morning, don't you know??" Kyuhyun said between his yawning.

 

"It's not early morning anymore. It's past ten in the morning." Eunhyuk said with his chuckles.

 

"Ergh, I don't care. It's weekend and past ten is still too early for me!" Seriously, why he need to deal with all this? Why him?? Why????

 

"Chill on Kyuhyun. By the way, can we come in? It's cold on outside, you know." Eunhyuk replied.

 

Kyuhyun looks at the three guy that standing outside his apartment with just wearing on simple shirt and shorty. It's almost winter and the air starting to get colder nowadays.

 

"Why?" Kyuhyun asked with his crossing arms on his chest.

 

"The water in our bathroom got stucks so we can't take a bath. Can we use yours? Please?" Donghae asked with his puppy eyes.

 

Aegyo attacks. Kyuhyun knows this one guy is really love to attack him with his cuteness. Yeah, he is a little cute for him but still his irritation get Kyuhyun more. "I believe there is not only one bathroom in your apartment." Kyuhyun stated knowingly.

 

"It's all same!" The three of them answered together looking so serious just to make Kyuhyun believes in them. 

 

"Are you sure? Then just go and take a bath at a sauna or bath house." Kyuhyun replied smirking a little. Kyuhyun is not stupid to get in their trap. 

 

Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae exchanging their eyes to each other before looking desperately at Kyuhyun. They need to say something else or they will never get a chance to be with Kyuhyun at all. They have planned on this since last night!

 

"Kyu, don't you pitying in us? We were just moving here so we don't know anything else about this place. We have no one to help us. We only know you." This time Donghae try to take the challenge.

 

Just like the luck is on their side when Kyuhyun's phone ringing from inside his room. Kyuhyun looks towards his bedroom where the ringing comes from before he turn his head back to the three guys. He sigh knowing straightly that he will never win anyway plus with their big puppy innocent eyes. Is that innocent? He don't know anymore.

 

Then, Kyuhyun opens the door widely as he moves his body gesturing them to get inside. "Get in, and use the one in the guest room. It's more comfortable." He said before leaving them alone to his bedroom. He still have his own kindness though.

 

Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae just smile happily while nodding their head to Kyuhyun's words. Step one, check!

 

 

Meanwhile, in the other apartment is also have another story. One by one of the brothers have awakes and gather in the living room, waiting for the breakfast to be done by Ryeowook and the helper Sungmin. Well, just the two of them is capable enough with all the cooking things.

 

"Morning." Hankyung greeted while ruffling on Kibum's hair who is sitting on the chair before walking to the kitchen.

 

"Morning hyung." Kibum replied with his eyes still locking on the magazines in his hand. He is the first one to be awake before Ryeowook and Sungmin followed suite.

 

"Uarghh, it's cold!" Heechul voice can be heard between his yawns. 

 

"Ask Hankyung hyung to make a bonfire then." Yesung commented calmly before he get a hit on his head by Heechul.

 

"Stupid, where do you think we are right now? Forest?" Heechul said with his hand still punching the poor Yesung. 

 

"Aww hyung! It's hurt!!" Yesung said as he fighting back with hitting on Heechul's hand. Later on, he make himself visible from the other sight. Yes, he had disappeared himself. 

 

"Yah! I know you still here. When I find you, you're finish!" Heechul yelled while looking sharply around him trying to find any movement. He swings his hands around and even throwing the cushions all over the living room. The war had just begin.

 

Yesung visibility didn't only make he disappeared himself but also can make his body go through with anything including wall but not for person. His speciality have it's own limit but that didn't change the fact that he is still a ghost based on his brothers.

 

"Behind you hyung." Shindong stated while sitting calmly on his chair and chewing the popcorn that he had found earlier.

 

Just after that, Heechul turned his head to his back only to be slap by a flying book on his face, make him stumbles and almost falls on the I-don't-care Kibum. The living room had turn upside down with all the mess and everything that scatters on the floor. That action from Yesung really make the latter get in a fight mode.

 

Heechul stands firmly on his spot before suddenly another Heechul comes out. Yeah, Heechul has duplicates himself into triple Heechul. First Heechul is standing with his eagle eyes, trying to find any clue about Yesung whereabouts, second Heechul is standing with his close eyes, hearing any movement from Yesung while the third Heechul just standing with his crossing arms, waiting for a result from the other two. 

 

Shindong knows where is Yesung at the moment because with his powers, he can see the latter. But in this case, he better choose to just keep silent and watch. He didn't want to be on any side because he knows, Yesung and Heechul is not someone who you can expects easily. Either you will get revenge while you are asleep or need to handle three not so easy person. 

 

Heechul grabs a book on the table slowly before smirking evilly. As fast as a lightning, the book flying in the air before stop after it hit a hard object. Everyone froze and also stop breathing with the scene even Heechul. 

 

"Argh!!!" Kangin shouts loudly in hurt after something hit him on his face while he was walking out from his room. "What is this!!" He shouted again.

 

Kibum just sigh before walking steadily passing the hurting Kangin to sit on the chair at the kitchen counter. He just don't want to be the next victim of his childish brothers. On the other side, Kangin stops rubbing his red face and looks directly to the three Heechul that standing while whistling innocently. 

 

"What. Have. You. Done?" Kangin asked with his gritting teeth. 

 

Heechul is hundred percent sure that he just saw a smoke coming out from Kangin's ears. I'm dead! "It is Yesung fault!!" Heechul shouts, defending himself while his hands pointing to the air. With three Heechul, so it's a bit questionable to which directions he points to. 

 

Kangin kicks the chair in front him making it thrown away to the floor and broke apart. He then give a 'soft' punch to the wall and as a result, it is cracking a bit but they are sure with just a blow, it will fall down. Kangin walks slowly and dangerously to the scares Heechul, who can't even moving his legs anymore.

 

The stupid fights goes on for around five minutes before Leeteuk comes out running with his messy and wet hair. The water still dropping from his body which only covers by a small towel on his waist. Obviously, he is in the middle of taking a shower. 

 

He looks so shock when he stops immediately while looking at all the chaos in front him. Cushions keep flying in the air towards Kangin who is in the middle of chasing the three Heechul. Among that, in the middle of living room, Shindong is still sitting on his chair while chewing his popcorn, calmly. Sometimes, his head is moving left and right to avoid the flying cushions hitting on him.

 

"What happens in here??" Leeteuk asked with wrinkles on his forehead. He is in the bathroom, taking his shower before he heard a loud shouts. 

 

"They are fighting." Sungmin answered flatly from inside the kitchen.

 

"Nope, the right answer is they are going to destroy the apartment." Kibum replied.

 

Before Leeteuk opened his mouth to say something, suddenly something is ringing inside the house that make everyone stopping their activities. 

 

"Hello." Kibum answered the phone that he just bought two days ago since Kyuline members asked for their phone number.

 

"Yes, I'm here. Why Changmin?" He asked and just by uttering the name, everyone moves closer to Kibum. They knows who Changmin is and whatever he say to Kibum, it must be something about Kyuhyun. 

 

"When? Right now?" He asked again while looking at the other around him. "Sure then. No, we will go by ourselves. Yes, it's okay." He added before ended the conversation.

 

"What is it?" Leeteuk is the first to ask.

 

"Wookie-ah, let's go." Kibum said as he get up from his seat.

 

"Where?" Ryeowook asked, putting his apron away.

 

"Kyuhyun's apartment." 

 

"Can I join?" Heechul asked taking his hand in the air.

 

"Nope, the three of you, no, six of you need to meet me now. Besides, all this mess need to be cleans up by you." Leeteuk said sternly.

 

"Oh come on. This all because of this stupid Yesung!!" 

 

"By the way, anyone knows where Eunhyuk, Siwon and Donghae are?"