Chapter 13

Finding the lost 13th!!

Donghae keep running, chasing after the blue car that moving fastly on the road. Sometimes he bumped to the other walkers on the road and sometimes he jumped over the iron pole or anything that hindering his way. Donghae will never stop until he make sure either the boy earlier is his Kyuhyun or not. 

 

But, the car that moving is more faster than a young man that running while avoiding another people right? Donghae really wants to just flying in the sky, it is more easy and he surely can following the car without any problem. The reason why he is not flying is because, no matter how much he want it, he still realized where is he at the moment. Isn't it too much when people seeing a flying man that flying around the city? Yes, it is. He never want to make a chaos.

 

The blue car had stop at the junction before it take the street on the left while Donghae still far away on the right street. Seeing it, Donghae runs more faster until suddenly a girl almost bumped onto him at the corner of the building. Donghae grabs the girl's waist to prevent her from falls and get hurt because of him.

 

The car is nowhere on his sight anymore. He lost it. He bit his lips while searching around, but it is useless. He said his sorry to the girl before walking to the road side. Donghae put his hands on his waist while painting heavily. He can't give up. 

 

While Donghae thinks on which street he needs to take in hope to meet the car again, he realized a hawk that flying passing him fastly enough before disappeared through the tall building. 

 

'Eunhyuk?' He thought.

 

Without Donghae knows it, Eunhyuk had witnessed everything since he bumped into the boy at the river. Eunhyuk have been followed him after he left the apartment from behind. Eunhyuk saw how Donghae eyes looks after the boy before Donghae runs after him. 

 

Eunhyuk see the car the stopping on the traffic light before moving to one of the tall building. He tranforms his body from a hawk to a small swallow and flying closely behind the car to the parking lot under the building. When the car stops, Eunhyuk also stop by landing on the floor under the car. 

 

 

Kyuhyun stop his car after he had done parking it beside Jonghyun's car. He off the engine before step out to join the other that already standing in front of their car, waiting for him.

 

"You are the last Kyu." Jonghyun said while chuckles softly. 

 

"I know." Kyuhyun said with his rolling eyes, pretending to be annoyed with that chuckles. "So, pizza??" He asked while looking at the three handsome guy in front of him.

 

"I'm on!" Minho said smiling widely.

 

"Well, I don't mind as long as you are the one who paid for it." Changmin said while laughing happily.

 

Kyuhyun just shaking his head before laughing along with his bestfriends. Kyuhyun is ready to move to the elevator before something is coming out from under his car. 

 

Meow..

 

A cat? A small white cat. It is so cute with it's big eyes. The cat walking slowly to Kyuhyun before rubbing it's body to Kyuhyun's leg.

 

"Aww, it so cute! Look at it's eyes, it so blue." Minho stated, bending down his body to look closer to the white cat.

 

"Kyu, this cat likes you." Changmin said from his spot.

 

Kyuhyun looks around of the parking lot. There is no one else except for them. He thought maybe the owner of the cat is there, but nobody is here. Kyuhyun looks once again the cat under him that still rubbing it's body to him while looking at him with his big blue eyes.

 

Kyuhyun sigh before he said, "Let's take this cat with us. I will call the guard if somebody had lost a pet in this apartment." He said while taking the cat into his arms, taking it to his apartment.

 

The cat just meowing to him and Kyuhyun feel like it is talking to him. So as a replied, he just smile to the cat before rubbing it's fur softly.

 

 

Eunhyuk saw the password that been inserting before the door being opened by the boy that hugging him. He had heard before that the boy name is Kyuhyun. And now, he understand why Donghae was following this boy earlier. He need to check on it.

 

Eunhyuk was put on the small cushion on the floor. He see how the others walking around him but his eyes only focusing on one boy. That one boy, that have a brown eyes and pale skin colour, that Kyuhyun.

 

"Jongie, can you please give the cat fresh milk inside the fridge?" Kyuhyun asked to the latter that already in the kitchen.

 

"Sure." Jonghyun answered loudly.

 

"Min, just order how many pizza did you all want okay. I think that I need a quick shower first." Kyuhyun said to Changmin who is in the middle on choosing which game that he want to play with Minho next to him.

 

Kyuhyun stretching his arms before walking tiredly to his bedroom without he realized that a pair of eyes that keep watching on him.

 

 

The door being knocked softly from outside. Lazily, he get up from his lays and open the door to see the knocker of his door.

 

"Hyung, dinner is ready." Ryeowook said before leaving the older alone on his door.

 

Leeteuk just looks at Ryeowook back that keep moving away from him, leaving him alone. He ruffles his own hairs and sigh before closed the door behind him, walking to follow Ryeowook to the kitchen.

 

Leeteuk scanning the living room where most of his brothers were scattering around, ignoring his existance that standing there. Everyone are busy with their own things. Ryeowook and Sungmin are still in the kitchen, preparing the dishes for their dinner. Kangin and Yesung are chatting with each other on the long couch while Heechul is bothering sleepy Hankyung with his cat.

 

While the last one is Shindong that sitting on the chair near the kitchen's counter, watching over the two in the kitchen while sometimes trying to steal the food away into his mouth. 

 

"Where is Kibum?" Leeteuk asked not pointing to anyone. Just hoping that someone heard his questions though.

 

"Out, he said that he will be back before dinner." Yesung answered, giving the older an assuring smile before walking to help Sungmin and Ryeowook in the kitchen.

 

"What about Siwon?" Leeteuk asked again, take a sit on the single couch.

 

"In his room hyung. I've already called him earlier and he said he will join us in minutes." Shindong replied while walking to sit on the floor in front the table after being hit by Yesung for stealing the food.

 

"And I guess Donghae and Eunhyuk still didn't back home." Leeteuk said softly under his breath. He leans against the back of the couch, looking at the white ceiling above him. 

 

"They will be back later hyung. Don't worry." Hankyung said after he pushed Heechul away from him. As a result, Heechul was fallen on the floor with a loud thud. Not like they care anyway. 

 

"How could you pushed me like that!!" Heechul hissed angrily while glaring at calm Hankyung.

 

"Put that cat away from me or else I will make it as one of our dishes for tonight." Hankyung said steadily without even looking at Heechul. Seriously, the cat is really bad to him. He even get a scratch on his face by the cat when Heechul earlier. He didn't like the cat. It even always together with Heechul, even while the red hair guy was taking a showered!! Bad cat.

 

"What should I do guys? What else can we do? Where else can we find Kyuhyun?" Leeteuk said slowly with his close eyes. 

 

The others who listened to it also stop their doing and looking at the oldest on the couch. Heechul and Hankyung also stop their bickering and looking at each other.

 

"I am not a good hyung for you guys. I've failed. It's been ten years, and what have I done? I don't know what else to do. I really don't know." Leeteuk added.

 

Everyone just keep silent. Ryeowook put the last dishes on the table before take a sit on the chair near him. He sigh softly.

 

"We will always trying hyung. We will never give up. Even it takes forever or till our last breath, we will never stop. That's our promised ten years ago, hyung." Siwon said while hugging Leeteuk from his back. Siwon was just coming out from his room when he heard Leeteuk's words. He stopped his tracks behind the wall and just hearing the sad mumbled silently before he decided to approach the older that still sitting with his back facing him.

 

 

Just right then, the front door being open loudly and Donghae appears while running excitedly towards the hyungs that sitting in the living room. Everyone looks at the panting boy who had taking the water and drink it in one gulps.

 

"Hyungs.. I've.. I've found him!!!" Donghae shouts between his breath.

 

"What??" Heechul asked in bewildered as behalf of the others.

 

"Kyuhyun!! Believe me, this time I am very sure that he is our Kyuhyun!!" Donghae stated happily.

 

Yesung, Sungmin and Ryeowook that still in the kitchen quickly walking closer to the others in the living room. Ryeowook moves to Donghae with his wide eyes before he asked, "Really hyung? You have met Kyuhyun?" 

 

"Yes Wookie! His brown eyes, his pale skin, his smiles, his looks!! Everything, he is same with Kyuhyun that we knew. I know it!!" Donghae said, hugging the younger tightly.

 

The others just changing their eyes with each other, not sure to believe that words or not. They want to believe in it so bad, but does it is possible? Donghae just left the apartment in his unstable mode after Leeteuk told them the news, and now he's back and said that he had met Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun that they have been searching for month in this world and a decade in all around the worlds. 

 

"Where?" Kangin asked still lost his words to utter.

 

"Near the river! He bumped onto me and I saw him with my own eyes. Close in front of my face. It him!!" Donghae stated again, trying to assure the others about it.

 

"Did you saw the mark?" Shindong asked and he knows it's sound a bit stupid. How can he saw the mark? But still, Shindong just want to confirm it.

 

"No. But I.. wait, you guys don't believe in me, right?" Donghae said slowly while looking at all the pairs of eyes that watching him in sympathy. Yes, he saw the expression behind those eyes.

 

"No Hae, it's not like that..." Leeteuk words got cut off by the latter.

 

"It is like that hyung. It is! I don't believe this." He sigh sadly. "Just wait up for Eunhyuk to be back. He had following him and I'm sure he can confirms it for us." He added before walking to his room, ignoring them.

 

Heechul passing his cat to Hanykung before walking slowly to follow Donghae into the younger room. He knows, Donghae need someone with him right now and thinking about earlier, he just smile a little.

 

 

While the three are busy with the game, Eunhyuk slowly make a move to the room that he is sure where Kyuhyun had entered it before. Lucky for him, the door is not close properly so it is slightly open. With his cat body, he can easily get in the room without even need to open the door wider.

 

Eunhyuk looks around the room but Kyuhyun is nowhere to be seen. The clothes that Kyuhyun wears earlier is scatteres on the bed and that's when he heard the black door in the closet room being opens. 

 

Kyuhyun had done taking his quick shower and with just a towel on his waist, he walks out from the bathroom. He takes a simple home clothes from the closet and move to his bed. 

 

"Oh, you are here." Kyuhyun said when he saw the cat is sitting on his bed while looking at him sharply.

 

With Kyuhyun's bare chest, he can see it. The mark on Kyuhyun's right chest. He is our Kyuhyun! We have found him guys!! We've found him!! Kyuhyun, we really miss you, brother.