Chapter 16

Finding the lost 13th!!

"Kibummie, what should we do now? Should we go and meet him? Talk to him? Can we?" Ryeowook whispered continuosly to the latter that sitting in front him while eating his sandwiches.

 

Ryeowook pointing his mouth to the group of four handsome students that sitting together while eating their meals. Kibum turning his head for a while to take a look at the group before changing his eyes back to Ryeowook.

 

"Not now Wookie, not yet. Wait for a better time." Kibum answered before sipping his drink.

 

"When is it? I thought the sooner the better." Ryeowook pouted his lips to the answered that he got.

 

"When he is free from the three." Kibum said calmly with his nodding head.

 

"But, he always with them. And can you see, every students love them. They are very popular. Wahhh, our Kyuhyun." Ryeowook mumbles while looking admiringly at the group. 

 

Kibum just shrugged it off, while looking around at the cafe. It's true, Kyuhyun and the other three are really popular though. Most of the girls still giggling among themselves while looking at the Kyuline. No wonder, because just look at their face. And most of all, of course their Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is so handsome, much better while he is younger. Deep in Kibum's heart, he is proud of his younger brother. 

 

"Uh, Kyuhyun is leaving alone." Ryeowook whispered.

 

Kibum glances behind him before he whispered back to Ryeowook. "Let's go."

 

 

Kyuhyun don't know why, but since the morning he always feel like someone is watching after him. He is not comfortable with the feeling. Like always, during the break time he and the Kyuline members will sitting at their favourite table in the cafe. Even Changmin is the son of the school's owner, but still the one thing about Changmin is he didn't like to be treated differently from the others. 

 

Kyuhyun can't eat naturally, he just wanders his eyes around to the other students in the cafe. He knows someone is watching him but who? He knows every students love to watch him and the members, but still the feeling this time is different. He don't know how to describe it.

 

"I'm going first." Kyuhyun said before standing up from his seat.

 

"Where to?" Changmin asked.

 

"Somewhere. Don't worry, I will back to the class after this. Don't wait for me." Kyuhyun answered with his smile before slowly walking out of the cafe, alone.

 

"Where do you think he is going?" Minho asked while eating the meals.

 

"The usual place." Changmin answered.

 

"Oh, should we go with him?" Minho asked again looking at the latter.

 

"Nah Minho. He want to be alone, let him be." Jonghyun replied and get a nod from Changmin. 

 

 

Kyuhyun keep walking through the hall to the stairs and up until he meet the last door at the end of the upstairs floor. Most of the room in this floor is just a lab that rarely used by the students since they got better labs at another building. And this place also not a famous place among the students except for him.

 

Kyuhyun opened the door and a sound of cracking can be heard. It's an old door anyway. He get inside the small room and switch on the light for the whole room. It is a training room that having a piano inside with a large glass wall and a wooden floor. 

 

Kyuhyun sit on the piano's chair while facing the big glass wall. He sigh when he looks at his own reflection. Kyuhyun opened the cover for the piano before his fingers pressing one by one the note of the piano. Kyuhyun is not so good in playing the piano, but still he can plays well for a beautiful and calming melody. 

 

Along with the note, he start singing for his own creats melody.

 

 

"Yesung hyung?" Yesung shocked from the sudden voice that coming from behind him. 

 

"Uh? Dongie-ah You shocked me!" Yesung said while rubbing his chest.

 

"I'm sorry hyung. By the way, what are you doing hyung?" Shindong asked while sitting next to the older.

 

"Just thinking on something. Why you here?" Yesung asked, looking at Shindong.

 

"I'm just bored, don't know what to do inside the house." 

 

"Where is the others?" 

 

"Teuki hyung, Chullie hyung and Han hyung just got home after sending Ryeowook and Kibum to school. Hyukkie, Hae and Wonnie are out for something, I don't know. While Kangin hyung and Sungminnie are busying themselves on something." Shindong answered sighly.

 

"Ahh." 

 

"Tell me hyung, what are you thinking about?" 

 

"Nothing important Dongie." Yesung replied while looking at the people that walking on the street under the building. 

 

"Oh hyung, come on. Tell me about it." Shindong whined.

 

Yesung chuckles with the frown on Shindong's face. Cute! All his brothers are really cute even the wild Kangin. He ruffles Shindong's hair lovingly.

 

"It must be about Kyu, isn't it? Hyung, don't worry. Everything will be fine. One day, Kyuhyun will follow us to our world and we will be together again." Shindong stated with his happy smile.

 

Yesung just smiling back as replied to the younger. He takes Shindong's head and put it on his shoulder before hugging the younger close to him. At first, Shindong struggling to release himself from the hugged because everyone knows, Shindong is not someone who like to do a skinship. He is one of the older, he is not a spoil brother, and he always care for his cool image. 

 

Yesung knows it.

 

But this time, he want to be closed with the latter. He want to spoil the brunette. 

 

"Ahh hyung!!" Shindong keep struggling inside the tight arms. Weird right, Shindong is a bit bigger than Yesung, but still he can't escapes himself from the locking arms.

 

The answer for it is easy. Shindong is not trying hard enough to release himself. Besides, he likes it. He feel warm like he is in his mother arms.

 

"Shh, stay still. It's been long since I'm hugging you, my brother." Yesung stated before he starts humming a soft rythm after Shindong hugging him back. I know you miss your mother, Dongie. 

 

 

Kyuhyun ending his singing with a slow and soft note from the piano. He opens his eyes slowly before wiping the tears on his cheeks. 

 

"You have a nice voice." Said a voice from the door. Kyuhyun snaps his head with the sudden appearance. "That is a sad song." The voice added.

 

"Who are you?" Kyuhyun asked standing up from the seat while looking at the guy that leaning against the door while the other one just standing next to him.

 

"You don't recognised us?" The other one asked and Kyuhyun just shaking his head. Did I know them? 

 

"We have been in the same class for three hours. I am Ryeowook and this is my brother, Kibum." Ryeowook sighed before introducing himself once again. He is a bit upset though.

 

Ahh, they must be the new students. I don't noticed them earlier. "What are you doing in here?" He asked before sitting once again.

 

"We lost." Kibum answered before walking closer to Kyuhyun.

 

"You are Kyuhyun, am I right?" Ryeowook butted in when Kyuhyun just keep his silent.

 

Kyuhyun looks at Ryeowook while thinking. He is not a friendly person, that's why he only had the Kyuline members. But somehow, there is something inside Kibum and Ryeowook eyes and it is making him feel something ticking in his heart. "Yeah, I am Kyuhyun." He replied the question without he even knows it.

 

"Can we be your friend?" Ryeowook asked again but this time with a wider smile and a hopeful eyes. 

 

Kyuhyun keep changing his eyes to Kibum then Ryeowook repeatedly. "Sure." Kyuhyun answered still a bit clueless about his own mind. Did I just agree to be friends with them? People who I just met up? 

 

"Great! Friends?" Ryeowook squels happily before take out his hand to Kyuhyun. His action soon followed by Kibum who also smiling to Kyuhyun while waiting for the latter to take their hand.

 

It is easy than they thought, but who can guess it right? 

 

Even it is shocking the Kyuline members with the sudden appearance of Kibum and Ryeowook, but Kyuhyun smile assuring them that they just witnessed a new history. Kyuhyun is making a new friend. That is a miracle for them! Both of the newcomers were accepted openly by Changmin, Minho and Jonghyun. They didn't mind about it.

 

The school had come to it end of the day. Everyone clears up all their books and things before walking out from their class. 

 

"So, you two will back home with what?" Jonghyun asked their new friends while walking through the hall.

 

"Walk." Kibum answered shortly.

 

"Oh really? Where is your house anyway?" Changmin asked while putting his arm on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

Ryeowook just glaring at the arm that been putting on the Kyuhyun's shoulder jealously. If only I can do that too. He sigh but still answering the question from Changmin earlier.

 

"Oh, that is the same direction with me. Let's go home together then. Are you okay with it?" Kyuhyun stated offering the brothers.

 

Changmin, Minho and Jonghyun who heard the words that coming out from Kyuhyun mouth, open their mouth widely, didn't believe with their own ears. Unbelievable! Kyuhyun let someone else get inside his car that he never allowed anyone else touch? Seriously? Did Kyuhyun has bumped his head onto something hard? 

 

The three of them just frozen on their spots, while their eyes following on Kyuhyun's car that leaving the school before disappearing on the street. 

 

 

After sending Kibum and Ryewook in front of their apartment, Kyuhyun was back straightly, to his own apartment. He parks the car carefully before walking in the entrance of the apartment towards the lift. Kyuhyun wait for the lift to opened before entering it but before he closed it, someone is blocked it.

 

Three young men entering the same lift with Kyuhyun and since Kyuhyun is closer with the button's floor, he was asked to press it. And it is the same floor with him. 

 

"Oh, we are on the same floor." One of the guy said while looking at Kyuhyun and that's when something tucked in his genius brain. He thinks that he had saw this guy somewhere before but he can't remembered it.

 

The lift being opened again once they arrived at the floor. Kyuhyun walks out first before the three and walking to his apartment. While Kyuhyun press the passwords for his apartment, he noticed something not far from him. That three young men is standing not far from him, specifically, on his next door apartment. 

 

He got a new neighbour? He asked himself while looking at the three that punching their passwords.

 

Noticed that they were being watch, the taller of them turn his head, facing Kyuhyun with a smile. Sweet smile.

 

"We are just moving in today." He said to Kyuhyun. "I'm Siwon." He added.

 

"And I am Donghae!" The another once shouts.

 

"I am Eunhyuk!" The guy with gummy smile also introducing himself.

 

"And you are?" Siwon asked softly, just trying to be more friendly so that the younger will comfortable to talk. "We are neighbours and I think it is normal right to know about our neighbours?" He stated when Kyuhyun just looking at them weirdly.

 

"Kyuhyun." Kyuhyun replied shortly. Now, he really don't understand his own mind. 

 

"Well, nice to meet you..Kyuhyun." Siwon smiled. Very nice..