Chapter 22

Finding the lost 13th!!

"You can't go in!" The big and muscular man that guarding in front of the bar's door said as he stopping them from entering.

 

"What?!" Heechul shouts while pushing Leeteuk aside to face the man who is absolutely taller and bigger than him. But, not like he scares anyway.

 

"You heard me. No pass, no way!" The guard said sternly with his folding arms.

 

"Uh? What if I say that I still want to get in?" Heechul fight back.

 

"Go away before I call my men!!" Heechul was pushed hardly making him stumbles behind and luckily Hankyung caught him before he falls.

 

"Yah!! How dare you push me!! Don't you know who am I???!!" Heechul stomping to confront the guard, only to be stopped by Kangin.

 

"Hyung, people are watching." Kangin whispered slowly as he grabs the older waist.

 

Seeing how the chaos happened in front him, Leeteuk steps in while shaking his head slightly. He smile towards the guard before their eyes locking at each other. "Welcome sir." The guard said as he open the door for them.

 

"Why didn't you did that earlier, hyung." Donghae sighed, walking behind the older as they entering the bar.

 

"I want to, before the dumber brother of yours steps in." Leeteuk answered with his rolling eyes when Heechul glares at him.

 

"Yah!! You..." Heechul didn't get to finish his words when Siwon closed his mouth with his hand.

 

"There they are." Siwon pointed out.

 

 

The group of handsome high schoolers who didn't care about anything around the bar just enjoying their time together. Kibum who is having a great sense noticed about his brothers appearance inside the bar, poking on Ryeowook rib softly before nodding his head. Of course Ryeowook understand about the signal, so he nod his head a little as reply.

 

"Kyuhyunie, let's dance!" Changmin called out after gulping another glass of the soft alcohol. 

 

Kyuhyun shaking his head before he said, "No, I don't want to. Just go." 

 

"Come on! Look at Minho there, so cool with his dance. Let's join him." Changmin pout as he pointed out his mouth to Minho on the dance floor along with the other people jn the bar. 

 

Kyuhyun is not so good in dancing because well, he is not a person like that, as you can say. So, he push the pouting Changmin slightly as he shaking his head to the inviting. Changmin sigh before leaving the friend alone with Jonghyun, Kibum and Ryeowook on their table because he knows no matter what he say, Kyuhyun will not joining them in dancing. He just like that.

 

"Why don't you dance?" Ryeowook asked as he sipping his juice. Yes, juice because he almost throw up just by trying a little of the alcohol earlier.

 

"He is still a shy boy." Jonghyun teased the latter.

 

"Shut up Jongie!" Kyuhyun said, hitting on Jonghyun laps softly. 

 

Jonghyun just laughing when he see the shynest of Kyuhyun. It's so rare so why not he tease a little. But the ringing inside his pocket stopping his idea. He takes out the phone in his pocket to see the caller before he excuse himself from his friends.

 

"I'm out for a while to take this call." Jonghyun said before leaving the three alone.

 

"You two, don't dance?" Kyuhyun asked after the silent between them. 

 

Ryeowook smile, happy when the younger start the conversation. "Nah, we are not good in it." He said.

 

"Oh, same then." Kyuhyun replied as he pour another drink into his glass.

 

Kibum is not so accepting the way Kyuhyun drinking, and after a long watched, he grabs Kyuhyun's glass that it almost touching the pinky lips. 

 

"What.." 

 

"You're almost drunk. So, stop drinking this." Kibum said calmly as he take away all the bottle from Kyuyhun reach. Instead, he put his juice in front of the clueless younger.

 

"But, I'm still sober. I'm not..." 

 

"No meant no." 

 

"You sound like a mother." Kyuhyun grumbled under his breath but still can be heard by the two even with a loud music inside the bar.

 

"I heard that." Kibum stated.

 

"What?" Kyuhyun just rolling his eyes before slammed his head onto the table slowly. He watch Minho and Changmin on the dance floor, dancing skillfully. Both of them are very good in dancing, differ from Jonghyun and him. Everytime they hang out together in club, two of them always getting people attention with their dance.

 

"Emm, Kyuhyun-ah." Ryeowook called out the younger who is not looking at them. He know Kyuhyun heard it so he proceed on his say, "You look space out tonight. Is something bothering you?" He asked.

 

Kyuhyun snaps up his head to look at Ryeowook across him. "How did you know?" He asked.

 

"So, it's true that something bothering you. What is it?" Kibum asked seriously.

 

Kyuhyun sigh as he leans his back. Should I told them? "Nothing, not so important anyway." He replied with his lower head.

 

"We know you're lying Kyuhyun-ah." Kibum said calmly.

 

"How?" Kyuhyun asking back. And he can't deny that he is a bit shocked by the answered from Kibum earlier. It's sound kind of creepy when someone said something that is in your mind. Like he can read me or something.

 

"Because we know you..so well." Kibum stated whispering slowly for the last part but still, Kyuhyun can read the mouth though.

 

Kyuhyun looks deeply inside those brown eyes, finding the hint behind the words Kibum said because he is sure there is something. Of course Kyuhyun already understand that if he take the words simply, Kibum must meant by knowing Kyuhyun just like a normal new friends. Somehow, Kyuhyun can't buy that think. It feels like the handsome guy in front him is hiding something from him and , does we ever met before? 

 

Just right before Kyuhyun say something, the loud squels from the dance floor interupting him. Spontaneously, three of them directing their eyes towards the cloud, searching for the sources of the squels.

 

 

"What are those two doing??!!" Leeteuk hissed from his spot with Hankyung and Sungmin.

 

Hankyung sighing with the scene while shaking his head, tiredly. This is so far from their actual plans before.

 

There, on the stage that having a pole bar, two guy are very enjoying their dancing and obviously ignoring the pairs of eyes around them. Too infatuated by the music and increasing hormones.

 

"Is that Yesung hyung and Heechul hyung?" Donghae asked while nugging on Siwon and Eunhyuk shirt, looking with their wide eyes towards the two crazy dancing guys.

 

"I guess they are." Siwon answered still didn't believe his own eyes.

 

On the orther side of the bar, another brothers that is Shindong and Kangin are pretending in chatting among themselves while eyeing around the bar, finding anything or anyone that looking suspicious around Kyuhyun. 

 

"Hyung, what is that?" Shindong asked as he pointing his mouth towards the dance floor. People are clapping and squelling while focusing at the centre of the floor. From their spot, Shindong and Kangin can't see really well. 

 

"Wait..Is that.." Kangin lost his words to his own eyes. 

 

"Yesung hyung and Heechul hyung." Shindong said as behalf of the older. Yesung and Heechul are dancing around the pole with their leg swaying around before Heechul went up to the pole ily. 

 

Why y? Well because he is having a long red hair that is not disguising really well earlier under his cap, and with his pelvic dance, he really looks like a crazy woman. And Yesung is not much helping either with his octopus dance and jumping and swirling and laying down on the floor. Based on the people point of view, they just see a couple is in their state of bad drunk.

 

"I've told you hyung, Yesung and Heechul is not a perfect combonation. And who knows what is their stupid mind thinking about." Hankyung said while patting on the older back.

 

Leeteuk pinching the bridge of his nose while bitting his lower lips. "Someone, get them before I blow them up." Leeteuk said with his gritting teeth. 

 

Hankyung glances at Sungmin next tl him before the younger nodded understand with the signal. Sungmin left the two older on the table moving towards the dark area.

 

Minutes later, the music when off and the light goes out. The bar is totally in dark and the heater also not functioning anymore. It's out. All the system and electricity had been cut off.

 

"Hey, what happen!!" 

 

"Who dare to shut the music!!!" Obviously, that is Heechul's voice.

 

"Calm down everyone, we will check on the problem and repair it immediately." Someone said from inside the darkness.

 

 

Ryeowook quickly grabs on Kyuhyun's arm and pull him closer, with Kibum standing next to the younger on the other side. 

 

"We need to go home." Ryeowook said seriously. 

 

"Let's find Minnie and Minho first. Also Jongie!" Kyuhyun stated as he moves to find them but Ryeowook's hand on his arm, stop him. 

 

"Stay with us Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook stated. "Kibum will find them." He added later on as he more focusing his ears on their surrounding. He is not so good in darkness because that is not his speciality, but Kibum. For now, they just need to protect Kyuhyun from the people around. Who know what will happen?

 

 

After sending Ryeowook and Kibum to their apartment, Kyuhyun just directly back to his own. He throw the car's key on the bedside table before pull out one by one of his clothes. Kyuhyun takes a quick shower before get into his baggy night clothes and plopping on his bed. 

 

He didn't have a time to think about anything as he falls asleep immediately with the light on. He just to sleepy and tired.

 

 

A shadow of someone slowly walking inside of Kyuhyun's apartment without making any sound. Something will be happen and this is just the beginning.

 

My ideas got twist again. Seriously, this story is much longer than I expected. But, thanks to you guys especially my loyal commentators. You are very inspiring me to keep going with my ideas. Thanks!! 😉😉⊙﹏⊙