Chapter 3

Finding the lost 13th!!

The door being open before the sound of the clatter shoes following after that. The light suit every corner of the big apartment making the sight is visible to them. Kyuhyun throw the car key aside on the table beside him before push himself onto the coach. 

 

"Anyone want a hot drink? Choco or coffee, which one?" The voice of Jonghyun from inside the kitchen make Kyuhyun remembered something. He was not alone..

 

"I want choco!" Minho yelled, just coming out from the bathroom.

 

"Me too!" Changmin shouted followed after that who had just entering the apartment.

 

"What about you Kyu?" Jonghyun asked once again.

 

"Anything is fine Jongie." Kyuhyun replied tiredly.

 

The four of them just get home from the club that night. After two hour of hanging in the club, Kyuhyun decided to call it a day because he was not in the mood at all. He just tagged along with them because Changmin insisted him to, not like he willingly to. 

 

He close his eyes for a little after leaning against the soft fabric of the coach. But it's not long until he got interupted by the voice of Changmin.

 

"Hey Kyu, are you sick?"

 

Kyuhyun open his eyes slowly only to be greet with the bare chest Changmin. Seriously this guy, does he was raised up in Alaska? Or Sahara Mount? Since he got the sixpack abs or what people said choco abs, he always shows off. 

 

"Oh, are you admiring my abs now Kyu?" Changmin said teasingly. He is proud of it, seriously, honestly, he is really proud of his abs. Do you think it is easy to get this when he is known as one of the food monster among them? This abs need a lot of hardworks, pains and..enough of it, back with Kyuhyun now.

 

"Pftt please okay. Not a single in my mind envying your abs." Kyuhyun said annoyingly.

 

"Aww really??" Changmin moves closely to Kyuhyun until Kyuhyun can feel his breath on his face. Kyuhyun push the taller away from him, hardly.

 

"Shut up Min before I chase you out from my apartment now!" Kyuhyun warned him seriously.

 

"Okay okay, enough with it. Here the drinks my friends." Jonghyun come holding a tray of four hot choco cups on his hands before putting it on the table.

 

"Thanks Jongie." They said in unison.

 

"By the way Kyu, I really want to ask you this. Is there is anything that bothering you lately?" Changmin ask while sipping his hot choco without looking at the said person.

 

Kyuhyun keep silent for a while, thinking about it before said, "I don't know Min." Kyuhyun put the cup away on the table in front him. He put up his leg and curling himself on the couch. "I kept having the same dreamt."

 

"Uh? What's dream?" Minho asked from his seat nest to Kyuhyun.

 

"It's like something or maybe someone is chasing after me." 

 

The three others look at each others, questionally between themselves. Of course it's weird for them because Kyuhyun was not someone who believe in such things like dream. For him, dream is just your imagination while sleeping. And knowing how genius his brain is, they can't ever against that thought. Kyuhyun is always right.

 

"Since when you care about your dream?" Jonghyun said tighten his eyebrows looking at the curling boy in front him.

 

"I've tried to push it away, but I can't. I keep thinking about it." Kyuhyun said after put his face up, with his eyes looking at Jonghyun. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in the far of the magic world, from inside the palace that located on the highest mountain at the centre of the kingdom, twelve young man were busy in preparation inside the meeting room, up high in the tower. Entering human world is a very risky action. That's why, they must make sure that everything is under control and safe for them. 

 

"Where is Eunhyuk? Does he get the diamond?" 

 

Before the questioned got answered, a black eagle entering the room from the open window. The crystal diamond shines brightly in the eagle's grip under it's claw. Once it safely got inside the room, the eagle transform to a young man.

 

"You're late Eunhyuk." Yesung said patting behind the younger back.

 

Eunhyuk just smile and put the crystal diamond on Leeteuk's hand. He then steps to seat on one of the chair inside the room. Thinking that his job is done, he choose to take a rest tor now.

 

"It's not easy you know to assure the diamond's guardian." Eunhyuk said after stretching his neck.

 

The diamond's guardian is a guardian that taking a job to protect all the diamonds in the kingdom. They were so fierce and lack of sociality with others because they live in the cave under the rainbow waterfall.

 

"By the way, Kibum and Shindong. Did you two get any information about human world?" Hankyung ask the others two who busy discussing among themselves.

 

"Just leave it to us, hyung. Don't worry, we've got a lot of information." Kibum answered smiling.

 

"Everything is under control." Shindong added with the thumb right to Hankyung.

 

On the other side of the room, there is another guy who sitting alone playing with water in his hand. Sometimes he froze it, and shape it to any kind of shape. Sometimes the frozen ice looks like a beautiful swan, sometimes a star and lastly it looks like a face, kid face.

 

"Donghae?" 

 

The voice without any warning shocking Donghae. The ice on his hand fall to the floor and broke to million pieces before it turns to water. Donghae looks to the voice and smile a little.

 

"Why? What's in your mind Hae?" Heechul asked take a seat next to the younger and ruffling Donghae's hair.

 

"Nothing hyung." Donghae replied, looking at the others brothers who busy with tgeir own things.

 

"Oh come on. You never can lied to your hyung." Heechul said softly. "Or you want me to call Teuki hyung?" He added. 

 

Hearing that name, Donghae should know that he have nothing else to say except the truth. Why? Because he knows, Heechul is always stay with his words. 

 

Donghae bit his lower lip softly before looking at the pair of brown eyes next to him. 

 

"I'm scared." Donghae mumbles.

 

"About?" Of course Heechul can heard it anyways.

 

"Kyuhyun. Hyung, what if we're wrong? What if Kyuhyun's not there." 

 

Heechul smirking before said, "Just believe at your dummy dongsaeng Donghae-ah." Heechul said pointing his mouth to Kibum who is busy reading some old books with Shindong. "Besides, for ten years we've been trying everywhere right? You also have dangerous yourself by entering the Curse Forest before because you believed Kyuhyun was in there. We've tried everything for these ten years Hae-ah, it's nothing wrong for this once too." 

 

Donghae listen to each of the words that coming out from Heechul's mouth, while thinking about it in his mind. He just worried and also scared about this decision. It's not like he is not happy hearing the news about Kyuhyun few days ago, but the feeling of insecured still there. 

 

"I know among us, you must be the one who miss him the most. Just worried on how to meet him because I'm sure that one day, we will be complete again." Heechul stated after Donghae keep silent. He got up and smile to the younger before joining Leeteuk at the table with Hankyung and Kangin.

 

"Hae hyung?" The little Kyuhyun peeking his head from behind the door before entering the room slowly, don't want to awake the sleeping figure on the bed.

 

While Donghae who already asleep just keep pretending in his deep sleep ignoring the uninvited kid. Little Kyuhyun standing near the bed in his cute pink pajama while hugging his favourite robot toy, tilting his head to get a better look on the sleeping boy on the bed in front him. 

 

Carefully, Donghae open his eyes a little to watch what the younger doing when he felt like the blanket is being pull up. Donghae chuckles slowly when he saw how the smaller struggles himself from under the thick blanket to get on the surface. 

 

"Gotcha!" Donghae said wrapping his arms around the smaller waist after Kyuhyun finally can get oit from under the blanket and laying down next to Donghae.

 

"Hae hyung!" 

 

"What are you doing hm? Why you still awake? It's already late you know Kyu." Donghae said while he pull the younger close to him.

 

"I want to sleep with you." 

 

Donghae smile when he heard that. Factly, Kyuhyun and him are very close to each other. Even they were not born from the same mother, but somehow since Kyuhyun was a baby, Donghae always be with him and spoiled him. Sometimes they sleep together when Kyuhyun can't sleep on his own. 

 

 

"Donghae-ah! Come here." Eunhyuk voice snaps him out. 

 

"Yeah, I'm coming." He get up from his seat and make a step to join Eunhyuk and the others on the table.

 

'Kyu, I hope we can meet again later.' He thought.

 

 

"Is he asleep?" Minho ask Jonghyun who just coming out from Kyuhyun's bedroom. The latter had falls asleep earlier while they're watching some drama. Don't want to awake the already deep in dreams boy, Jonghyun offered to carry him to his bed. Besides, it's not an easy task either to wake him up.

 

Jonghyun just nodded his head as a replied to Minho's question earlier. He folding his arms and put it close to his chest. 

 

"I think that he's having that dream again just now while I put him on bed." Jonghyun said looking at Changmin and Minho. 

 

"What do you think about this Changmin?" Minho asked the laying guy on the couch with his arm under his head.

 

"Guys, do you remembered what day is tomorrow?" Changmin voice out.

 

Minho and Jonghyun just changing their eyes to each other. 

 

"It's was the day where Kyuhyun was found unconcious in the forest." Changmin said sighing when he remembered it.