Chapter 20

Finding the lost 13th!!

It's been five hours for Yesung since he following the mysterious men. But, they didn't do anything at all except just sitting at the corner of the stairs. Later, a phone that belong of one of them ringing from inside his pocket. Yesung saw the man picks up his phone and put it close to his ear.

 

"Yes boss." He said before he silent as he is listening the words from another line.

 

"Now? Alright, we will be leaving." He said and cut off the line. The man then glancing around him before he get closer to the other two men. 

 

"Let's go back." 

 

Yesung wonders in his head on why they just decided to go back like that. Well, if they are targetting on Kyuhyun, then why they didn't wait any longer? Am I wrong? 

 

Once the men left, Yesung close his eyes to bring himself back to normal. Besides, he had using too much power. He can feel that his body getting weaker and his eyes turns blurry. He leans against the wall and sit down on the floor to compose himself while recharging back his energy. 

 

"Who are they and what is their motive anyway?" Yesung said to himself.

 

After a while, Yesung decided to go back to their apartment. He knows there must be something behind all these. And whatever it is, he can only think about the bad things. He need to talk with the others in case for Kyuhyun's safety.

 

 

Kyuhyun walks calmly through the hall to his apartment. But somehow he felt like he is being watch by someone. He stops and turning his back behind him, but nothing. Not even people because he is alone. He tighten his eyebrows before start walking once again. The feeling is still there but he take is as calm as he can. 

 

Kyuhyun arrived in front of his apartment and before he punch in the passwords, he once again looks around him. This is weird. He ignored it as he just get in and lock the door assuringly. 

 

At the outside of the apartment, two men in black come out from their hiding spot from the corner while smiling satisfiedly. One of the men in hoodie smirking evilly as he motion the other to get going. 

 

'Nice to meet you again, Kyuhyun.'

 

Kyuhyun just laying down lazily on his bed while staring at the white ceiling above him. He turn his head to the left, where a big frame of a family photo hanging on the wall. Dad, mom and Ahra noona. The photo was taken while he was fifteen years old. Suddenly, he miss them. He takes out his phone from inside his sweater pocket before he dials a number, waiting for it to be connecting.

 

"Hello, Kyu-ah. Why?" 

 

"Noona." Kyuhyun smile hearing the sweet voice in the next line.

 

"Uh, why? Are you okay?" 

 

"I'm fine. How are you noona?" He asked as he try to find a comfortable position to lay.

 

"Always fine, like usual. You miss me don't you? Be honest." 

 

Kyuhyun chuckles slightly. "Uh'uh. I miss you. When will you come back again?" He asked.

 

"I miss you too, brother. Still don't know when, I'm a bit busy lately for my new tesis. Anyway Kyu, is everything alright?" She asked with concern tone.

 

Kyuhyun didn't reply the question immediately. The silent from Kyuhyun only inviting another question from Ahra. "Kyu? Are you there? What happen? Tell me Kyu. I know that you called me not only just to say that you miss me right? Are you okay?" 

 

"Noona. I.." The sound of the glass broken shocking Kyuhyun. He quickly get up from his lays to see what it is. The sound was coming from his living room. 

 

"Kyu? What is that? Are you alright?" The continuous questions from Ahra make Kyuhyun realized that his sister is still on the line and she must be so worried.

 

"Noona, it's nothing. Just, something falls accidently. There is nothing to be worried about. I will call you later okay noona? Take care well. Bye." Just by that he cut off the line and throw the phone away on his bed. 

 

Kyuhyun walks slowly towards his living room to check on it. Strangely, there is nothing. Everything is fine and nothing is broken or messy. So, where is the sound coming from? He is very sure that it is from his living room, but where?

 

Kyuhyun moves around the living room carefully and that is when he notices a broken glass was scatters in the floor. It was from his photo frame that he put on the table at the corner. And now, the only think that he is thinking is how can it fell? There is no wind or even nothing that can make it fall around it. 

 

He bent his body to clean all the glass and picks up the broken frames. Something caught his eyes under the frame. A note. Slowly, he takes the note and opens it.

 

"Remember the past, regret on the future." Kyuhyun read but not so understand about the meaning behind the words. What is this??

 

 

Shindong opens the close door slowly before peeking his head from behind the door. He knows Sungmin is in there but the latter seem didn't noticed his appearance inside the room with him. Shindong tip-toing carefully to not let out any sound. He moves closely to the slight younger man.

 

"I know you are there Shindong hyung. My sense is still sharp as before." Sungmin mumbles back facing the froze Shindong.

 

"Geez, I just want to try. You look so lost, why? What are you thinking about?" Shindong asked as he moves closer to the shorter boy. 

 

Sungmin crossing his fingers and put it under his chin calmly. "Nothing hyung. By the way, why are you here?" Sungmin asked as he looking at the standing brother.

 

"I just want to check on you. Besides, the other are too loud outside." Shindong answered with his smile before he take a seat on the another chair next to Sungmin.

 

"Hyung.." Sungmin called softly. Shindong just humming as a respons to the called. "Can I ask you to do something?" He asked.

 

"What is it?" Shindong questioned.

 

"Can you check on Kyuhyun right now. What is he doing there in his apartment. I..I just miss him." Sungmin said softly.

 

Shindong just smile before he close his eyes for a moment. Sungmin on the other side just keep silent, waiting patiently. A minute later, Shindong opening his eyes back and staring at Sungmin.

 

"I feel so creepy by doing this. But, he is fine. He just got home and laying on his bed. Maybe he is a little tired about today in school." Shindong said based on what he saw earlier.

 

"Really? It's good then. Hyung, I will go and take a shower for a while." Sungmin stated as he get up from the chair. He pulls up his shirt from his body and revealing his white skin of his body. 

 

Shindong is ready to leave the room before his eyes realized something on Sungmin left waist. "Sungmin-ah." 

 

"Uh, yes hyung?" Sungmin replied while taking the towel.

 

"Did the scar on your left waist was really from your practice lesson as you've told me before?" Shindong asked calmly. "Or, it was from ten years ago? Tell me Sungmin-ah." Shindong added while staring at the younger in front him.

 

"What are you talking about hyung. We have talking about this before right." Sungmin answered as he turn around, don't want to look at Shindong.

 

Shindong sigh. "Alright then." Shindong said before he opens the door to leave the room but stopping in the middle, "Just stop blaming yourself." By that, the door being closed with Sungmin who is standing unmovingly from his spot.

 

Did Shindong knew what had happened on that day between Kyuhyun and him? Did Shindong knew that he almost killed their brother? Did he...

 

 

"You will go out tonight??!" Heechul screamed.  

 

"Kyuhyun too??!!" Hankyung also asking as both of them stomping to sit next to Kibum.

 

"Yeah, we will go out together hyung." Ryeowook replied happily.

 

"Where to?" Leeteuk asked the happy boy.

 

"Still don't know about it Teuki hyung because it's Changmin's idea. He didn't told us." Kibum answered.

 

"Ahhh, I'm jealous now! I'm just sitting in this house for a whole day without doing anything while both of you can spend your time with Kyuhyun! This is not fair!" Heechul screamed loudly while ruffling his own hair.

 

"Then, do something." Kangin pointed out annoyingly.

 

Heechul snaps his head up before a smile formed on his pink lips. "You're right. I must do something too." He smirk.

 

"Oh no. Please tell me that you're not thinking about something stupid. Or did you?" Leeteuk asked worriedly.

 

"Relax Teuki hyung. I am so brilliant, so there is nothing stupid in my mind." Heechul replied.

 

"I wonder if you really know what stupid mean is in your mind." Eunhyuk mumbles while chewing the chips that he found earlier.

 

Heechul glares at Eunhyuk before he take a deep breath to calm himself. "I'll let you off today my dongsaeng. By the way, what are doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be at your apartment?" He asked.

 

"Why? Can't we back here anymore? Don't you want me anymore?" Donghae replied with his pouting.

 

Heechul just shrugged Donghae off as he change his eyes to look at Kibum and Ryewook. "What time will both of you going?" Heechul asked as he flipping his messy red hair.

 

"In less than hour hyung." Ryeowook replied.

 

The sound of the door being slammed shocking everyone in the living room. 

 

"Yesung hyung?" Ryeowook called.

 

Yesung is coming towards them slowly before plopping his tired body onto the couch. "Guys, we need to talk." He said between his panting. Seriously, he is very tired. It's been long since he used his power for that long without stopping. And the walks back home didn't help him either.

 

"What is it?" Kangin asked.

 

"What are you doing till you have been this tired? Did you used your power?" Leeteuk asked caringly. "Siwon, call Sungmin to come here and help Yesung to get his energy back." He commanded.

 

Yesung calming himself down first before he opens up his mouth and start telling them about all the things that he knew. From the first for his curiousity until what he found earlier.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the same time far from them, a man is sitting comfortably on a big chair while surrounding with another four men. He keep playing with the stick in his finger while he closing his eyes. 

 

"The game will begin." He said as he slowly open his eyes before the stick is broken into two.