The Bad Fairy

Over The Rainbow

'Get behind me!' Tiffany/Glinda ordered the two men Kibum latching onto Jonghyun and the older holding him back, watching as the smoke cleared and another woman, all in black stood in the midst of it but Jonghyun couldn't see her face. 'Now now, hardly a need to get like that sister.' The woman walked forward, and Jonghyun had to hold his tongue when he saw her face. It was Jessica. Or rather, another version of Jessica. 

'What are you doing here Elphaba? There is nothing here for you.' The black clad woman giggled, tossing her hair and Jonghyun saw her black dress was so dark it had a blue shine to it, and her pointed hat sat just right on her head. Elphaba/Jessica then spoke, gesturing to the men behind Glinda/Tiffany, 'Oh I doubt it. Looks like you've found me some new...pets.' Kibum whimpered but Jonghyun could see in his face he resented the idea of being called a 'pet' least of all by this woman. 

'Leave them alone! You have no power here, be gone!' Tiffany/Glinda pointed her wand directly at her sister but her face told everyone she did not like doing it. 'Or what? You will crush me under one of your flying houses?' The good witch stood her ground and said firmly, 'Watch it sister. I will use force if I have to, if you touch my friends.' Jessica/Elphaba narrowed her eyes and looking directly at Jonghyun said, 'Fine. I will bide my time, but trust me little boy I'm not one to cross. Just try and stay out of my way! I'll get my pretty...and your little kitty too!' She cackled, and waved her wand around, Tiffany/Glinda using hers to shield the two men behind her as her sister disappeared under a puff of smoke. 

'This is bad. You two must go now! Only the Wizard can help you both now.' Tiffany/Glinda waved her wand and a map appeared in her hand, then she handed it to Jonghyun. 'Follow the yellow brick road using this map. It will take you directly to the Emerald City. Take no shortcuts, trust no one willingly and above all do not go near my sisters castle. Now go!' She pushed them forward and then disappeared into a pink bubble, floating up into the sky. 'Oh my! People come and go so quickly here!' 

Kibum stood up, taking the map and said, 'It's been a long time since I've been here. This map is pretty simple though, it should be an easy enough journey.' He helped Jonghyn up who felt like he was having a mid twenties crisis and any minute now he would wake up, to his mother scolding him for napping in the afternoon. 'Did you not just witness what happened here or is it just me?' Kibums ears twitched as he looked around and then he said, 'Oh I did and really you talk too much. We need to go now.' He grabbed Jonghyns hand, dragging him down the road which was so yellow and bright it was nearly glowing. 

'In there?! Right into the forest?! Surely that's not wise!' 

'Yes into the forest, and shut up I'm trying to concentrate!' 

'But you can't possibly-' 

'Shut up!' 

'But I-' 

Shut up, or I swear to Oz, I will kick you in the !' 

Jonghyun kept his mouth closed, as when Kibum yelled at him his face got all red and his hair stood on end. The forest wasn't too bad, the trees weren't too tall or menacing looking. The sun was out at least but judging by the light, it would be going down soon. 'How long will this take?' Kibum looked at the map and then sniffed the air, which was a bit weird and said, 'Three days. If we hurry.' Three days?! Jonghyun wasn't sure he would be able to tolerate being in the jungle for three days but he didn't want to argue with Kibum. No matter how cute he looked when he got mad...