A Witches Bargain

Over The Rainbow

'NOT SO FAST!' The men took a step forward when she appeared in front of them, standing by the gate in all her burning glory. 'You go nowhere.' Jonghyun pushed Kibum behind him and stared the witch down, not wanting her to see his fear. 'What do you want from me?' Jessica/Elphaba smiled evilly and said, 'Keeping my end of the deal. My sister told me any outsider that came here was mine. A long made promise, now if you would rather everyone here die...' She lifted her broom up, the end of it catching fire, glowing blue with heat and she pointed it at Taemin the poor scarecrows eyes widening. 

'No! Stop!' Guards by the palace tried to take her down, but she used her magic to create a shield around herself and the five heroes. 'It's an easy choice Jonghyun. Come with me. Or I kill your friends.' She had Taemin on the ground, the poor guy stiff with fear, and then he knew in his heart the only way to save them, to save everyone was to do what she says. 'Fine. But if I go, you leave. Leave this city and its people alone.' The bad witch grinned, moving her burning broom away from Taemin and said, 'There's a good boy.' 

Jonghyun looked at his friends, each in turn and then at Kibum who was crying. 'You can't go. Please don't leave me here.' Jonghyun held his hand and said, 'I have to. If I don't, she will burn this city down and...kill you.' Kibum squeezed his hand and said, 'But if you then she will...she will...' Jonghyun held Kibums face and made him look him in the eye, 'Be brave. Go and see the Wizard and get home. Ok?' 

A tear rolled down Kibums cheek and he said, 'My home...home for me is you.' Jonghyns vision got a little blurry, but before he could speak anymore he kissed Kibum real quick on the lips before turning away. The witch grabbed him and pulled him in and said, 'Just try and stop me now Oz! JUST TRY!' She cackled like a mad woman and with a wave of her hand, she disappeared in a blaze of fire, taking Jonghyun with her. 

Kibum felt his legs go under him, but someone caught him to hold him up right. 'Where has she taken him?' He said, his voice barely a whisper and he looked up at Taemin who was hugging slash hugging him. 'Her castle. At the far end of the kingdom.' The guards from the palace came to and rushed over to them, the one Taemin recognised as Donghae said to them, 'We need to get everyone to safety. The four of you, inside now Glinda will want to speak to you.' Without another word, they were taken inside, Kibum not able to look around the stunning palace as he felt there was no point anymore. 

'Glinda! It is you!' Taemin said excitedly as they walked inside the huge hall to see Glinda looking as beautiful as ever, in a white dress and her crown glittering away. 'Yes. But I'm afraid it's not on better times.' She approached Kibum and gently touched his cheek but he barely felt it. He could still feel Jonghyuns lips against his, even if it was just a small moment. 'We will work it now dear. I know my sister, she is only wanting to make an example of him.' 

'You mean she's holding him for ransom?!' Glinda looked at the Tin Man who's face was wet with tears and she said, 'In a sense. You see, there is something I did not tell you when Jonghyun first arrived. You all may want to sit down...'