Witches Castle Part 3

Over The Rainbow

'Did you really think it would be that easy?!' The witch cackled as her guards put chains on the four men's wrists and looking very proud of herself. 'I suppose I should just despose of you all now. I have no more interest in prisoners. Agreement or no agreement. BRING OUT THE HEIR!!' The guards parted and Kibums heart stopped when he saw Jonghyun being dragged in and thrown to the ground at his feet. 

The older man looked up, and they locked eyes for a few seconds. The older man smiled and the  look said, 'I missed you. I'm glad you're ok.' He was dragged to his feet, and the witch stood in front of him saying, 'I will save you for last. You can watch every last one of them go before you. Starting with...' She waved her hand, a ball of fire appearing in her hand. She turned to Taemin, the poor scarecrow pale as fresh snow and she said, 'Feeling hot under the collar are we?!' 

She threw the fire at him, Taemin shrieking as the flames touched his arm and he jumped up and down shouting, 'IM BURNING! IM BURNING!' Jonghyun was not going to watch and witness his friends be tortured, without thinking, he saw a bucket in the corner, seeing his chance. He leapt up, grabbed it and tossed the water over Taemin, putting the flames out. 'AHHH!' However, the scarecrow was not the only one that had been doused but the witch as well. 'HOW COULD YOU?!' 

Her skin started bubble and fizz, melting right off her bones. 'IM MELTING!' She shrieked as she sunk to the ground, her screams and whimpers echoing around the room until...'She's gone.' The flying monkey hopped over, poking at the smoking clothes and the guards looked at each other as if not sure what to do now their master was dead. 'You killed her!' One guard said taking off his helmet, his cherry red hair falling over his sharp face. 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, it's just because my friend was on fire.' 

'Hail the Wizard! The witch is dead!' The rest of the guards cheered and tossed their helmets in the air, the one with the red hair smiled at them. 'I am Captain Heechul sir. We thank you for your heroic deed. Please, take off his chains, and his friends too!' They all had their handcuffs removed and Jonghyun was having some trouble figuring out what was happening. As soon as he was free, Kibum jumped into his arms and hugged him so tight he found it hard to breathe. 'I was so worried I wouldn't see you again!' 

Jonghyun smiled, hugging him back and said, 'I missed you too.' Forgetting where they were, he kissed Kibum flat on the mouth much to the enjoyment of everyone around them. He had the biggest smile on his face, his friends were OK and he was back with Kibum. 'Come on, we have to get back the Emerald City!!'