Witches Castle Part 2

Over The Rainbow

 'Are these neccessary?! I can't feel my tail.' Minho grumbled as the four companions, wearing the black and red uniforms of the witches guards, hiding behind the castle wall watching the guards before they went inside the horrid place. It was a tall, black stone building with small windows that glowed with an orange light that made Kibums skin crawl. Jonghyun was inside there...he had to get him out. 

'Oh come now gents. We must keep our heads down, the witches castle is the most dangerous place in Oz. We only really have one shot at this.' Taemin looked like he was in his element, wearing a guards helmet that was too big for his head but he was smiling away. Kibum would find it endearing if he wasn't so afraid, and wearing a uniform that did not complement his figure at all. 

'So what's the plan?' Onew said, the poor Tin Man trying not to look too scared as the guards lowered the huge black gate and got into position to enter the building. 'Well, pretty simple really. We follow this lot inside, and when their backs our turned, we run to find Jonghyun.' Yes. Pretty simple, but after looking at the huge castle and the weird noises inside Kibum wasn't too sure if the plan would very simple. 

'Don't worry.' Kibum looked away from the place and looked at the last person he assumed would give him any source of courage: the Lion. Giving him a sweet smile the big guy patted his shoulder, 'We will get this right. You and Jonghyun will be together again.' Kibum felt his face blush a bit and then Taemin went, 'Come on! We go now!' The scarecrow lead the way, Minho at the end, seeing as he was the tallest. 'When I say now, move to your left!' Taemin whispered, as they walked behind the guards, and then as soon as they made it inside, Kibum felt his blood run cold. 

There was no light in this place, unlike the Emerald City which was such a happy city, unlike this hell hole. The orange light in the windows turned out to be coming from torches that were hung all over the place. 'Oh dear. Are you ok Taemin?' The lion asked the poor scarecrow who was looking at the, as of they were going to jump out at him. 'I'm ok. Come on!' He lead them away from the dark hall and up some stairs. 'How do you know where he is?' 

Taemin grinned as they crept up the stairs, stopping by a window where there was a huge black crow sitting on the window sill. 'An old friend owed me a favour.' The scarecrow nodded to the bird, who cawed angrily before flying off, 'I don't care much for his language but here we are.' Kibum rolled his eyes and said, 'Very good. Our friendly bird brain got us in, now where is Jonghyun?' Taemin pointed down the dark hallway and whispered, 'Down here. The crow told me the witch was asleep so all we need to do is get Jonghyun out before she sees us.' 

'That sounds like a good plan.' The four friends jumped a mile into the air and Kibum accidentally shrieked like a stupid cat as he saw the witch, her guards and a flying monkey coming right at them. 'No one gets into my castle unseen. NO ONE!' She screamed at them, looking half mad, her hair every shape and her eyes burning with rage. 'Whatever heroics you had in mind, they will not work here. ARREST THEM!'