Almost There

Over The Rainbow

'Oh my gosh look!' Taemin ran forward, seeing a glimpse of the glowing Emerald City and jumped up and down like an excited child. 'It's just there! It's just there!' The others ran up behind him, the Tin Man looking like he could cry and Minho looked over Jonghyuns shoulder. 'Oh it's beautiful!' Kibum stood beside Taemin looking at the city with a look of awe that really lit up his handsome face. 'It's just over this field, if we run we can get there in a few minutes!' The scarecrow grabbed Kibums hand, since he was the closet one near him and they both ran into the field of pretty red flowers. 

'Come on!' Taemin dragged Kibum along, the older slacking in his steps and then he stopped altogether, a huge yawn escaping his mouth. 'I'm tired. Can we stop for a bit?' Taemin groaned and the others caught up, and he saw Jonghyun and the lion yawning as well. 'Why are all of you so sleepy?' Kibum sat down and said, 'Just for a...' He yawned again, shaking his head, his ears flopping down. 'A few...minutes...' 

The man fell down on the ground, and then Jonghyun fell down too beside him. 'Oh no!' Taemin looked at the red flowers and his heart stopped in his chest. 'Poppies!! Deadly poppies!' Minho the lion stretched out his arms and went, 'Wow...forty winks sound good.' He went to lie down and Taemin grabbed his arm, the Tin Man on the other side. 'Don't you start! You have to stay awake!' 

The lion yawned again and Onew said with tears in his eyes, 'This is awful! It's a spell! The witch is coming for us!' Taemin let go of Minho, the big idiot falling to the ground, fast asleep and snoring like a fog horn. 'This is terrible!' The Tin Man burst into tears and Taemin was about to lose his mind, 'Can you stop?! You'll rust and you've been squeaking enough as it is!' The scarecrow was trying to get himself together to find a solution. 'Snow! It has to snow!' 

'We need Glinda! Onew, are you...' He patted the Tin Mans shoulder but the poor fool had rusted himself with his crying. 'Oh for the love of Oz!' The poor scarecrow was now on his own, his friends put to sleep and him all alone. It was enough to make him want to lay down and cry. 'Glinda! Glinda if you can hear me, I need your help!' He shouted to the sky, hoping the Good Witch could hear him. 

'I'm here, don't worry.' A soft musical voice, as if from Heaven itself whispered into Taemins ear and the scarecrow jumped for joy. 'Glinda. Please help me!' A tiny white snowflake fell from the sky, landing on his nose making him giggle. 'Oh thank you!' He laughed to himself as the white snow fell, onto the field and landed onto his friends waking them up. 'Kibum! Jonghyun! You're waking up!' He knelt down beside them, Kibum waking up first, looking around as if he didn't know where he was and he said, 'Did I doze off?' 

'Yes and I am so glad you've woken!' Taemin hugged the man tight and then hugged Jonghyun too while Kibum shook snow out of his hair. 'Ugh! I hate snow!' Jonghyun looked around himself and then helped Kibum dust the snow away and then said, 'Is everyone ok?' Taemin helped them up and said, 'Yes. But poor Onew.' He pointed to the Tin Man and they got up Jonghyun oiling his mouth really quickly. 'How did he get this way?' Taemin rolled his eyes and said, 'He cried and there was no stopping him.' 

Onew found the movement in his face again and said, 'I am an emotional vessel, try not to hold it too much against me.' They helped him, get moving and then got Minho to his feet. 'Crazy weather isn't it?' The lion shook his mane, snow flying everywhere and Kibum actually hissed at him in annoyance. 'Come on! We need to carry on, now!' Taemin looked at the sky, pure terro on his face and Jonghyun turned around. 'Oh my god...'