Time To Go Home

Over The Rainbow

'I'm so glad to see you all!' Glinda said, taking them all in as they entered the palace in the Emerald City. 'Oh Jonghyun!' She ran over to him, and hugged him tight making him blush. 'All of you are so brave!' She had a huge smile on her face and Jonghyun said, 'I am sorry about your sister.' Glindas smile faltered a tiny bit and she said, 'As am I. But she knew the risks about taking the heir of Oz against his will. We have more pressing issues, as for sending you home.' 

Jonghyun looked over his shoulder at his four friends, people that followed after him into what could have been their death and now...he owed them. 'Glinda. My friends have...favours to ask of you.' He approached Taemin and said to him, 'It's now or never. Go and ask her.' The scarecrow looked terrified and said, 'I don't know. Maybe I'm better off just...brainless.' Jonghyun sighed and turned to Glinda who was smiling gently at him. 'Taemin. You and I both know you are not brainless.' 

He turned back to his friend, feeling something inside him whether it was bravery or what and he spoke, 'Every single creature on this planet, crawls under ground or swims in the sea has a brain. You are no different from any of them or any of us.' The scarecrow smiled and Jonghyun took his hand, 'You were the one that lead the others to find me. You helped us find our way to the Emerald City. You don't need to ask for a brain Taemin, you've had one all along.' 

The scarecrow looked like he could have either jumped for joy, or dropped to the ground. 'Well I think...' His jaw dropped and he tapped the side of his head and smiled, 'Oh my god! You're right! I do have a brain! Oh this is amazing!!' The scarecrow jumped up and down, getting straw on the floor but no one seemed to mind. 'Onew. Come here.' Jonghyun called the Tin Man over, feeling very lucky and patted the fellow on the shoulder. 'I don't need to say it my friend. You have more heart than anyone I know. But try and control the tears alright?' 

'I can't promise anything. Thank you.' The Tin Man hugged him and Jonghyun chucked, patting his back and then he let him go, sniffling but he was smiling. The Lion who was the last one just stood in the corner, not really looking at anyone but Jonghyun strode it up to him and said, 'Now you look me in the eye soldier.' Minho looked up at him looking smaller, despite his natural height. 'I don't suppose I have to wonder who it was that carried Taemin out of the witches castle?' The Lion blushed and pulled on his tail and said, 'Well I didn't want to leave him. And you were occupied.' 

Jonghyun chuckled and said, 'Courage and a brass tongue. Glinda I think we found you another guard?' He turned to the Good Witch who walked towards them and said, 'Not such a bad idea. He is perfect.' She smiled at Minho who managed a smile back and then she spoke to Jonghyun, 'Now. I think our last order of business is to get you home...'