The Storm Part 2

Over The Rainbow

Jonghyun opened his eyes and he could hear howling winds and also his poor cat was howling at the door but the whole apartment was shaking and swaying from side to side. 'Kibum! Kibum get...' He crawled out from under his bed and when he saw what was going outside, he nearly had a heart attack. 

His apartment building was being tossed and thrown about inside a huge cyclone and he could see cars and other random objects flying about inside. 'Kibum do you see this?!' His poor pet was under his blankets and meowed really loudly as if to say, 'NO! No I do not and I don't want to!'

Jonghyun looked again and nearly got wacked in the face by an umbrella and he fell back onto his bed, holding Kibum close as the house tumbled down and finally they fell onto the ground with a loud THUMP! 

'Oh...Kibum...I think we landed.' He got up off the bed, his cat still hiding under the blankets and went to his window. 'The storm is over! We can go outside!' He ran to the door to the roof and opened it but what he saw was not what he was expecting. 'We...we landed in a forest?!' 

The place was full of bright coloured flowers, tall trees that reached for the heavens and a small village surrounding it. A bright yellow road wound through the place and he saw his apartment was flat and broken on the ground. 'Where the hell are we?!' 

He climbed over the fence and looked around the little village, the little houses smaller than any he had ever seen and in all different colours. 'Meow!' Now, that did not sound like a cat crying, more like someone trying badly to imitate a cat. Jonghyun turned around and saw a sharp eyed man hunched over on all fours by his door. He had messy black hair, creamy coloured skin and his eyes were feline like, his lips shaped like a bow. 'K...Kibum?!' 

The man looked at him, a pair of cat ears on his head, twitching and he said, 'Why are you looking at me like that?' Jonghyun stepped back, his heart in his mouth. The man before him was extremely handsome, the look in his eyes both judging him and regarding him with some limited affection at the same time. 

'Who...who are you and where is my cat?' The man stood and Jonghyuns eyes widened when he saw the dude was but he clearly didn't care. 'Who do I look like? I'm your cat you fool! It's me, it's Kibum!' Jonghyun covered his eyes and tried to find words but he managed to stammer, 'I...I...um, ok. Great. But you're...you and uhh well...' He heard the man giggle and he said, 'What? You expected a cat familiar to be fully clothed when he shifted back?!'