Time To Go Home Part 2

Over The Rainbow

'Oh I...How do we get home?' Jonghyun hadn't thought much of how he would return back to his mother, nor did he have in mind what he would say to his family once he showed himself. He hoped they didn't think he was missing or hurt in any way. 'Oh don't worry.' Glinda/Tiffany smiled as she sat down and said, 'You have had the power to go home the whole time you've been here.' 

'What?!' Jonghyun looked at her, really hoping she wasn't trying to mess with him but her face said it all. 'It's true. You are the heir of Oz, the Wizards son. The magic in your blood, the power inside you is enough to take you home and of course bring you back should you wish.' Jonghyun took a deep breath and smiled, 'Well. That shouldn't be too hard, do I close my eyes and click my heels three times?' 

Glinda burst out laughing and he got a few giggles from Kibum and the others behind him. 'Oh dear. You have your fathers sense of humour. But dear goodness no, that is not the way you will return home.' Glinda stood up, lifting her wand up and said, 'Use the magic inside you. It will bring you back.' Jonghyun went to close his eyes but then Kibum went, 'Hold on!' Everyone stopped, and the feline stepped forward and said, 'Aren't we all forgetting that I have a wish also to ask of the Wizard?' 

Jonghyun looked at his...friend? And he said to him, 'What is it?' Kibum stood straight looking really uncomfortable and said, 'I...I want to be with you.' He said all in one breath, his face turning red as Jonghyun smiled at him. 'I want to be with you properly. I want to be...human. Stay in human form, that's my wish.' Jonghyun looked him right in the eye, trying to see his real feelings. After that, he stood back and said, 'No. I think I speak for the Wizard when I say, I'm not granting your wish.' Kibum stepped back, looking really hurt and he said, 'Why? Don't you feel the same?' 

Jonghyun took his hands and kissed them gently saying, 'Of course I do. I love you. For you, ears and all. I don't want you to ever change yourself or feel the need to just because you feel it would make me feel better.' He pulled Kibum close, giving him a hug and he said, 'You stay you Kibum. Cat form or not I don't care.' He kissed his cheek, leaving the younger burning bright red, then he spoke to Glinda. 'I think we are...both ready now. I'll see you again Glinda?' 

The Good Fairy stepped off her chair and bowed her head to Jonghyun and said, 'Surely you will Great Oz. Go home now, and don't worry about anything. Time moves faster here, than in your world. You should arrive shortly after the storm passed. Jonghyun turned to the other three and hugged them all quickly, feeling something inside him, urging him to get back. He stopped in front of Taemin and said, 'You are in charge. While I'm gone, you are the one to answer to, OK?' 

The scarecrow blinked a few times, and then he said, 'I'll do my best. I promise.' Jonghyun took one look st the Lion and then whispered to Taemin, 'And be happy. Ok?' That made the younger blush but he swore he saw Minho mouth at him, 'Thank you.' And he also saw the Lion take Taemins and smiled at him. He hugged Onew just one more time, seeing the poor fellow about to cry again and then he took Kibums hand. 'Lets get home!' He pulled his friend close, feeling the magic inside him building up into a bright light....

The light faded, and then Jonghyun fell to the ground and something fell over his face. 'Ouch!' He groaned, pulling the blanket off and seeing he was back in his room, back in his apartment. 'Mother! Noona!' He stood up, racing into the bedroom and once he saw his mother he hugged her so tight, nearly knocking her over. 'Are you alright?!' His poor mother, dusted herself off and said, 'Of course I am! Storm passed, your sister is on her way.' She looked around, and then she said, 'Where is the cat?' Jonghyuns smile dropped and he went, 'KIBUM!' He raced through the small apartment looking everywhere but he couldn't find him anywhere. 'KIBUM! Where are you?!'

He swore he heard a small meow, and he ran for the back door and he saw a black cat sitting on the wall. 'Oh there you are!' He walked over, but the animal freaked out and ran away from him. 'Hey! Kibum, get back here!' He watched it run across the street and then he heard an annoyed but slightly amused voice, 'Now surely, you can tell the difference between me and a stray!' Jonghyun whirled around and there was Kibum in full human form, with ears and tail looking very happy at Jonghyuns embarrassment. 

'Oh thank Oz!' He laughed as he ran at him giving him a huge hug, and kissed his lips, cheeks and anywhere his own lips could find. 'Oh stop!' Kibum playfully pushed him, his face red and a smile on his lovely full lips. 'How is this happening? I thought you would be back...' He gestured to the cat who had run away from him and Kibum said, 'I can shift either way you know. But I think for now, I'll stay this way.' He Jonghyuns cheek and said, 'I have a feeling it might be fun for a while...'