Wizards Prophecy

Over The Rainbow

 'What does your sister plan to do?' Taemin sat with Kibum, the poor chap looking so sad as Glinda sat opposite them in the Wizards hall, which unlike the rest of the palace was gold and not green. 'She only plans to do what she's wanted to for a 100 years. To make sure the prophecy doesn't come true. To rid Oz of its saviour.' Kibums head lifted and even though he looked sad still, his eyes were alert at what the Good Witch was saying. 'What prophecy?' 

'The prophecy of the heir of Oz. You see, the old Wizard disappeared a few years ago. He was quite the inventor...' Glinda spoke with a dreamy look on her face as if she was re-living an old memory. 'He built a huge balloon, telling everyone he was going to explore new lands, bring us back riches.' Swion snorted in disdain and he said, 'All lies. He left and never returned, leaving us to pick up his mess.' 

Glinda held up a hand and said, 'Leave he did. Over 20 years passed and he never came back.' Glinda looked down and Kibum spoke up saying, 'I remember. I escaped with him...' Taemin held onto his friends shoulders and said, 'What do you mean?' The older man sat up, and said, 'When the Wizard left, I was just a kitten, abandoned by everyone. I climbed into that basket and...after we went into the air, the storm hit.' 

Glinda smiled gently at him and spoke with kind words, 'I know what happened. You were trapped in the storm, balloon crashed and you found yourself an owner.' The scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion looked at Kibum who's face turned pink and he said, 'Jonghyun was...is good to me.' He said, his voice cracking as he spoke and Taemin patted his head saying, 'We will get him back. I know we can. The witch is only trying to scare us, we know that and Jonghyun is smart.' Glinda smiled at him, her lovely face lighting up and said, 'And you say you have no brain. You are smarter than you think...' 

She stood up, approaching a window and said,  'It is no coincidence that the Wizard left and why he didn't come back. He found love, real love and stayed behind until he died.' She turned back and Taemin saw it in her eyes, he saw the truth and said, 'Jonghyun is the heir. Isn't he? That's why he was brought here, it wasn't an accident.' Glinda shook her head and spoke to them all, with a clear voice, 'We must form a plan. But first Kibum...' She looked at the older man who was now very quiet and knelt beside him where he sat, 'Tell me why the Wizard asked you to protect his son...'