Witches Castle

Over The Rainbow

'Comfy?' Jonghyun looked up at the witch from where he was chained up, and said 'Less so by the minute.' Jessica/Elphaba smiled and took off her hat, making herself comfortable. She had poor Jonghyun chained to a chair, his hands behind his back and the hard back of the seat digging into his back. 'Don't worry. If I had wanted you dead, I would haven your head on my gate by now.' 

That hardly filled the man with confidence but he took it anyway, at least his friends were safe. That was all he cared about. And Kibum...'Thinking about your pet?' Jonghyun looked away, not wanting to see the smug grin on the witches face and just said, 'He's not my pet.' No, Kibum was more than that now after he finally got up the courage to kiss him. Jonghyun had no idea why he did it, but in the moment it felt right. 

His sharp wit, his smile just all of it was too much to take over the last few days. Laying next to him on the ground, listening to him make this cute purring sounds as he slept. Jonghyun loved Kibum more than anything and he just hoped he was alright. He had to get himself home, even if Jonghyun was trapped here. 'Of course not. You don't think about your pet with that kind of look.' 

'I don't want to hurt you.' The witch stood up and circled Jonghyun in his chair and said, 'I don't suppose my sister told you?' Jonghyun looked up at her, his neck slightly sore from craning it so much and said, 'Told me what?' Elphaba looked really proud of herself and said, 'Oh I see. She kept it all to herself did she? This is perfect!' She waved her hand, the ropes tying Jonghyuns hand together came off the chair but stayed around his hands so he could stand from the chair. 'Come and see...' The witch lead him over to the centre of the room she had him trapped in, where there was a huge glass orb, that was glowing in all different colours. 

'What is this?' The witch didn't answer as she waved her hands over the glass, the colours swirling together, until they came together so Jonghyun could see an image inside it. It was of a man, an older handsome individual with a nice smile and slicked black hair. He was waving his hands around in front of a crowd, banners everywhere and people cheering. 'What am I supposed to be looking at?' 

 'You really don't know who that is? Do you?' Jonghyun looked at the witch, he actuallay looked sad for him and she said, 'This is the Wizard. Making his speech before he...disappeared.' Jonghyun was really starting to get impatient and he said, 'And is this man supposed to mean something to me?' Elphaba waved her hand over the glass again and she said, Well he should.' The next image was of a hot air balloon flying through the air, crashing and then the final image was...'Mom?' He saw his mother, holding him as a baby and...and...'Yes. That is your father.' Jonghyun felt his legs go under him and he stumbled back. 

'The Wizard is your father...and there is a prophecy.' The glass orb went back to its colourful swirly state and the witch moved around it looking at Jonghyun very intently as she spoke. 'It was said, that once the Wizard left, he took magic with him. Only I and my sister are fortunate as we were born with our gifts. But others, we're not able to practise it anymore as the light was not there anymore.' 

'What has it go to do with me?' Jonghyun feet his heart beating at an alarming rate, as the witch stood right in front of him speaking in a low voice, 'You are that heir Jonghyun. You are the one that was said to bring magic back to Oz. You didn't come here by accident...and I don't plan on destroying you by accident either...'