Calcium Vitamin C

Some Cheering Up Required

Kim Yeol tries to start a new tradition. KY/YD.

 


 

He knows she's not as good as basketball as her best friend was, but when he tossed her something, he expected her to catch it.

 

Especially since he was only three feet away.

 

The bottle rolled until it stopped at her sneakers-clad feet. Yeon Doo made no move to pick it up. 

 

“Why are you looking at it like it's a bomb?” He asked and bent down to pick up the plastic bottle for her.

 

“Huh?” She asked dumbfoundedly, widened eyes not on his face but upon the drink in his hand. “Yeol-ah... what is that?”

 

“What? Kang Yeon Doo, even a baby knows what this is.” He teased lightheartedly.

 

“I mean, why are you giving this to me?” 

 

His Yeon Doo. Still endearing. Still adorably oblivious.

 

“This is our drink now. Melon milk.” Kim Yeol said confidently, bringing an arm around her shoulder and pulling her close.

 

“Wha... w-what do you mean?” Yeon Doo gulped, still mildly uncomfortable at the physical contact. Their relationship was still new, and she wasn't ready for the PDA. Unfortunately for her, her new boyfriend was a little too overeager.

 

But then again, he had always been too eager. Even back when they were sworn enemies. He knows the close proximity makes her fidget and sweat. He enjoys putting that torture on her.

 

The sadistic bastard.

 

He didn't reply, instead reaching into his pockets for the straws. In his other hand, he held his own milk drink. 

 

Yeon Doo pursed her lips at being ignored, and tampered down the urge to bite him.

 

“Here,” he stuck the straws in, and stayed suspiciously quiet as she took a tentative sip. 

 

"Hmph. It's okay," Yeon Doo muttered around the straw. Kim Yeol's smile looked like Christmas morning. 

 

"I know. Strawberry is so overrated, wouldn't you say?"

 

.

Word Count: 300