Gently, gently...

Some Cheering Up Required

In which Ha Joon takes words literally, and Yeon Doo learns to be careful of what she says. HJ/YD.

 



Kang Yeon Doo is a complex person. She is kind, but she is feisty. She is strong and resillient, but sentimental and emotionally fragile. She values her dignity and pride, at the same time she's the most selfless person he knows. She's perfect with all of her contradictions... and it's really no small wonder that Ha Joon fell head over heels.


 

She's one of the few people in the world that dared to question him, challenge him, and was capable of holding her own against him. She wasn't even afraid of physically attacking him, when it came to it.


 

It's the first of her many traits that made Ha Joon pause and consider her. Here is a girl with the sheer guts and audacity to stand up and face his merciless rage head on. He hadn't known how to deal with all of that sassiness at the time, and the uncertainty made him act all awkward around her. But he couldn't deny he was also intrigued. 


 

He never expected to get a happily ever after with her in a million years. Yet here they are.


 

Yeon Doo often spends her nights with him; His apartment only a walking distance away from his university and paid for by his father. Ha Joon detested the place at first simply because of that fact, but grew to appreciate it because it was definitely a better option than living with the man.


 

And as a plus, it gave him and his girlfriend some much needed space and privacy. He wasn't going to complain about that anytime soon, if ever.


 

Yeon Doo who's in his bed, was wearing his shirt. It was clean but wrinkled and so big that it reached her mid-thighs.


 

And of course, she wore no shorts or pants underneath.


 

Yeon Doo, bored out of her mind, was picking at the button of the collar. Ha Joon glanced at her, mouth briefly twisting into a frown at the loosening button, but couldn't be bothered to care about it for too long. The shirt was an old one—she's worn it so many times it was practically hers already.


 

And anyhow, he was too distracted at the way her shirt was ed at the top just enough to reveal the edges of her bra.


 

It was definitely not intentional. His Yeon Doo was too pure and naïve for seduction—from what he could see, her bra was a plain cotton white, with no decorative lace or ribbons. To every other men, she wouldn't be very y or even attractive.


 

Ha Joon's taste was not like every other men.


 

Slowly, almost lazily, his gaze travelled lower, further down and lingering the longest on the smooth, creamy expense of her slim legs.


 

He swallowed, feeling a trail of fire burning down a path in his body. She had no idea the effect she had on him, and she wasn't even trying; she was wearing uny mismatched socks, for crying out loud! One of those socks even had tiny panda heads all over them.


 

But when Yeon Doo yawned, stretching her limbs and arching her back, it was difficult to keep his thoughts pure and innocent. Ha Joon immediately glanced away when the shirt rode up a little to high and stretched a little to tight around her bust.


 

In a way she was cruel to like this, knowing full well how challenging it was for him to keep his restraint—because while he agreed with her about chastity until marriage, it didn't meant that sometimes he wished they could do things differently.


 

But Yeon Doo's mother had raised her well, he had to grudingly admit. If waiting was what Yeon Doo wants, then Ha Joon would respect his girl's wishes.


 

And for now, at least there are other ways to have fun in bed besides the obvious.


 

Cuddling, for one, quickly became Yeon Doo's favorite thing to do with him. She's a touchy person—Ha Joon swore that the girl had no boundaries sometimes. 


 

Yeon Doo rolled over, pressing up against his side and throwing an arm around his torso. Ha Joon was warm and more comfy than a pillow, so she snuggled in closer.


 

“I'm bored,” she whined.


 

“I noticed,” he snorted.


 

“Don't sass me.” She poked him in the side, and watched hilariously as he jerked away from her finger.


 

“I forgot how ticklish you are,” she laughed.


 

“Don't,” he warned, but knew it was too late when Yeon Doo sat up and loomed over him. Suddenly her fingers were flying all over the place, digging into his ribcage and making him squirm. Ha Joon couldn't get away fast enough—he eventually ended up on the floor.


 

Yeon Doo looked down at him from the bed, her grin smug and victorious.


 

Ha Joon was still gasping for air, but fixed her with a deadly glare. He growled low, “You're going to regret that.”


 

“Will I?” She asked mockingly, hands automatically going to her hips. Ha Joon was excited at the thought of starting another 'fight', even though they had only just cooled down from their previous argument that occurred a few hours ago.


 

Maybe he thrived on their passionate fights, or maybe he's just bored. Or maybe he just likes to rile his girl up because she's breathtaking when she's angry. Who knows. He met her challenging words with his own, making sure to incorporate as much arrogance and contempt as possible.


 

“You don't know who you're messing with brat,” he smirked wickedly, watching in amusement as her eyes widened in outrage.


 

Hook, line, sinker.


 

“You're only a few months older than me, Mr High and Mighty! Don't get all cocky. I can take anyone in a fight anyday--even you.” Yeon Doo boasted, and the impressive part was that it was partly true. His girl was tough, but not tougher than him. 


 

“Don't start a fight you can't win.” He shot back just as arrogantly.


 

"Why you--!” Yeon Doo launched herself off the bed and Ha Joon's arms instinctively opened to catch her. They fell together on the floor in a tangle of limbs, ending up with Yeon Doo straddling him. She wasted no time in attacking, hitting his chest repeatedly with her fists. Ha Joon was attempting to catch her flailing hands, but more importantly he was trying not to think about their compromising position. He was directly eye-level with her—


 

Oh. Oh damnit, he could see right into her shirt.


 

“Is that all you got?” He forced out, mentally shaking the image of her tempting cleavage. He had each of her wrists trapped at his side, careful to keep his grip tight but not painful.


 

Yeon Doo gnashed her teeth together, snarling almost animalistically. She spat out two words:


 

Bite. Me.


 

Ha Joon's entire expression changed.


 

Yeon Doo suddenly feared for her virtue.


 

He leaned in close and purred, “With pleasure.


 

She squealed when she felt fang-like teeth nipping at her neck. Ha Joon's chest rumbled as he laughed softly against her skin.


 

“I haven't cash in on that bite you offered so long ago,” he murmured. “But don't you worry--”


 

He popped open a button on her shirt. “I'll be gentle.”  


 

.

Word Count: 1200


 

PS: No, they didn't sleep together you s. He just spent all night 'biting' her, that's all. (‾▿‾)

Song inspiration (X) (X)