Interlude

Some Cheering Up Required

Slice of life otp meme headcanon thingy, Kim Yeol and Yeon Doo edition. 

 


 

favorite non-ual activity

 

Dancing! And sleeping next to each other without clothes on. Nothing ual of course.

 

.

 

most trival thing they fight over

 

“DID WE KISS OR NOT?!”

 

.

 

who does most of the cleaning

 

Yeon Doo, because their relationship is practically a master-servant one. Let's face it, she's Misaki and Kyoko from Maid-sama and Skip Beat.

 

.

 

who has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue

 

Kim Yeol doesn't care much for television. He is too good for television. Television does not deserve to be watched by the great Kim Yeol.

 

.

 

who calls up the super/landlord when the heat's not working

 

Yeon Doo-oppa got this covered.

 

.

 

who leaves their stuff around

 

Neither are very messy or very neat. But Yeon Doo more than Yeol. Kim Yeol is a perfect human being, after all.

 

.

 

who remembers to buy the milk

 

Yeol. He is extremely adverse to strawberry milk though.

 

.

 

who remembers anniversaries

 

Yeon Doo is super paranoid because Yeol tends to be even more unpredictable during special occasions. She has every anniversary circled on her calendar.

 

.

 

who cooks normally?

 

Yeon Doo! In their giant third place rice cooker.

 

.

 

how often do they fight?

 

As often as they sleep, eat, and breathe. Yeon Doo calls them disagreements. Kim Yeol calls them .

 

.

 

what do they do when they're away from each other?

 

Kim Yeol alternates between giggling/fantasizing about her and sulking about, driving Ha Joon half-mad. Yeon Doo doesn't even notice his lack of presence.

 

.

 

nicknames for each other?

 

You Bastard, You , You Jerk – Yeon Doo's for Kim Yeol.

 

You Idiot, You Dummy, Wifey – Kim Yeol's for Yeon Doo.

 

.

 

who is more likely to pay for dinner?

 

Yeon Doo-oppa has this covered too.

 

She doesn't know it, but Kim Yeol sneaks money into her purse beforehand.

 

.

 

what would they get each other for gifts?

 

Food, most of the time.

 

.

who kissed whom first?

 

Yeon Doo doesn't know, so don't mention it to her or she'll have a mental breakdown.

 

.

 

who made the first move?

 

One: Yeol.

Two: Yeol.

Three: Drunk!Yeon Doo.

 

Hahaha, nope. Still Yeol.

 

.

 

who remembers things?

 

Kim Yeol's memory is excellent. He knows everything, and uses it against his girl as much as he can.

 

“Yeon Doo, you promised me a kiss.”

 

“H-huh? When did I--?”

 

And sometimes he just makes things up because he can.

 

.

 

who started the relationship?

 

Funny story. They actually don't know.

 

.

 

who cusses more?

 

Yeon Doo-oppa again.

 

.

 

which one hogs the blanket

 

Kim Yeol is a giant that needs the entire blanket for himself. Grumbling and moody, Yeon Doo would try tugging and kicking but would eventually give up and crawl into his arms when it gets cold. Sometimes Yeol would wake up in the middle of the night and wrap the blanket around them like a burrito.

 

.

 

which one cuts the other's hair

 

Yeon Doo offers but Kim Yeol would rather eat dirt than let her come near him with a pair of scissors. Sometimes Yeon Doo gets inspired and cuts her own hair, but she would butcher it in some way, and then Yeol has to come to her rescue and fix it.

 

.

 

which one makes the coffee for the other every morning

 

They both prefer milk, actually.

 

.

 

which one picks up the pizza

 

Yeon Doo does. If Yeol could have his way, Yeon Doo would be feeding it to him as well.

 

.

 

which one likes their music on full volume

 

Both, much to their neighbours' chagrin.

 

.

 

which one complains about the crumbs on the bed.

 

Yeon Doo eats on the bed. Yeon Doo cleans the bed. So there are no complaints there.

 

.

 

which one is ticklish

 

Hands down, Yeon Doo gets shivers and goosebumps over the lightest provocation—sometimes Yeol doesn't even need to touch her and she's already giggling.

 

.

 

which one sings and which one plays the music

 

Only Yeon Doo sings and plays while Kim Yeol secretly watches like a stalker.

 

.

 

which one proposes

 

Kim Yeol does, but he twists the situation around until it seems like Yeon Doo was the one begging him to marry her.

 

 

.

Prompts from tumblr.