Chapter 2: Truth game

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 2: Truth game

“I thought you guys are coming back tomorrow?” Soohyuk asked the five of them who’s still standing by the door, as the both of us quickly get back up to our ‘proper’ position.

“Yeah, but the flight got moved to a day before and we were craving for sushi. But the waiters told us you were here” Jiyong answered, “oh, join us then!” -Soohyuk urged and they all agreed.

Soohyuk ended up sitting beside me, while i-do-not-know-how but Seunghyun was sitting opposite me. It was so awkward i don’t know how i am supposed to gobble up the sushis later. It’s one thing to be awkward, but it’s another thing to still bear a grudge against Seunghyun for abandoning me like that. It’s a selfish reason no matter what is said.

“[Y/N], we’ve missed you so much!” Seungri called to me and the rest of the members nodded, smiling with their full set of teeth. “How has life been?” Taeyang asked.

“She’s been stuck with me” -Soohyuk jokingly answered for me, as he overturned the glass that was prepared on the table and I straight away poured the drink onto the cups for the both of us.

tumblr_no4jvsLzHh1qkisl3o1_500.gif

Originally posted by jiyongs-g-thong

“You guys-” Jiyong was about to say something, as he looked between us, but he stopped and shake his head lightly as if he’s in dilemma of whether he should be saying it. Me on the other hand, was just focused on either the foods or the rest of the members. Anything except Choi Seunghyun.

 

“come” - Soohyuk automatically took the chili padi that was on my salmon rice when it came, as we exchanged smile, and i took his sliced gingers from his plate. He eats chili padi but he doesn’t eat ginger. While i eat ginger but i don’t eat chili padi. 

Everyone was too busy eating besides Jiyong and Seunghyun. 

“ugh, i feel sick. Sense a fever coming” -Soohyuk told me and i looked over at him.

“Really?” -I touched his forehead, check his eyes and opened his mouth where he automatically showed me his tongue. 

tumblr_inline_nvyruwkNKN1qi3eea_500.gif

“I don’t think it’s fever oppa” I trailed off, looking at his expression.

“You guys seems very close” -Jiyong suddenly interrupted us.

“Oh yeah, we are” -Soohyuk answered.

“And there’s the scandal….” Jiyong trailed off.

tumblr_nbqy88BIsR1qddb05o1_500.gif

Originally posted by hell-ogoodbye

“Yeah yeah about that, what is happening?” Daesung questioned, “Are you two really dating?” Seungri asked, “Really?” Taeyang asked and looked at seunghyun who’s been quiet the whole time.

“No oppa, we are no dating” - I answered them, and my eyes landed on Seunghyun who was already intently looking at me, drilling holes of hatred through my thick skull and i immediately looked away. I let myself be affected by his gaze for the first time, i’m not going to make the second mistake.

“We’re not. But i can’t be bothered to release an official statement for this rumour. Let them think whatever they want. The news died down a little anyway” -Soohyuk at the same time i looked at Seunghyun answered the rest and  shrugged, then continued eating.

tumblr_inline_nvysfaLb9a1qi3eea_500.gif

“And you don’t mind?” Seunghyun suddenly voiced out for the first time that night and i was left there speechless like did-this-man-just-talked-to-me? 

“Hyung-” -Soohyuk started but got cut off.

tumblr_inline_nvysfsywhR1qi3eea_500.gif

“You don’t mind that other people out there thinks that you’re together with someone you’re actually not together with?” -He continued urging me for answer.

By this time, the whole room was filled with silence as the rest of the members dared not make any sound. It was silence for a full one minute and it felt so suffocating, so tense, so awkward all at the same time.

“I don’t mind” -I said quietly and looked at him in the eyes, his chest heaving up and down as he inhaled deeply and scoffed, then continued eating.

tumblr_inline_nvysen6own1qi3eea_500.gif

“ah, ah…..” -Seungri started clearing his throat. “Let’s not talk about that. Let’s play a game!” -He suggested. 

“What game?” -Everyone questioned him in synchronisation.

“The truth game!” -Seungri answered and spin an empty bottle.

When the bottle was spinning, he explained to us the rules. That we can ask any questions to each other if the bottle stops and pointed at either one of us. We can answer the truth, or if we don’t, drink up the soju.

We all agreed. And the first one landed at Jiyong. “Hyung, are you and kiko on or off now?” -Seungri asked. “You all know the answer already why are you asking this” -Jiyong answered but gulped down the drink.

tumblr_n8022hBO841r1ql6po1_r1_500.gif

Originally posted by kkwonn

“Next” - Jiyong spinned and it landed on me. “[Y/N]! Do you still like hyung?” -Jiyong asked me, referring to Seunghyung. Without even thinking, i immediately took the glass and gulped it down. “eeyyyyy” -everyone rhymed except Seunghyun.

“oh, Oppa” -I spun and it landed on Soohyuk. “erm….” -I was thinking of what to ask him. 

tumblr_inline_nvysiiXrZn1qi3eea_500.gif

“Do you like [Y/N]?” -Seunghyung suddenly asked Soohyuk, 

catching everyone off-guard. 

Oh no.

To be continued….