Chapter 14: The last advice

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 14: The last advice

“What did you guys had for lunch?” -Soohyuk questioned as all of us are now gathered in one room, sitting comfortably on the floor watching an action movie. “Did you have Aglio Olio?” -Soohyuk asked again, while i kept my head down fixed on my phone while refreshing Seunghyun’s instagram. Weird….. If he had taken so many pictures of me earlier on, why isn’t there any update? Ah…. Sometimes i’m really out of my mind. Why do i care if he posted my photos? What’s more frustrating is why do i secretly want him to post at least one of my face there? The irony…..

“Yah…”- Soohyuk called again and i am still trying to refresh.. Is it just my phone that has no connection? I sighed, “And oppa why do you care what i eat? You guys ate better seafood than us” -I answered Soohyuk and looked up, to which i was taken-aback and so surprised on how close he had leaned in. Literally, right in front of my face. He chuckled my reactions and sniffed, “I am right. Definitely Aglio Olio” -He nodded in self-satisfaction. “Aishh….” -I muttered, and from the corner of my eyes, i managed to look at Seunghyun who was sitting on the sofa like the king he is, with his eyes and eyebrows throwing daggers of what-are-you-two-up-to at me and Soohyuk.

tumblr_naxj4wsoYa1rxq8syo1_500.gif

Originally posted by bigbanguploader

But he is Seunghyun….he wouldn’t just let something that he doesn’t like to see slip just like that.

Expectedly, Seunghyun immediately took my arm and sat me up on the sofa instead, though without saying anything. “Why? Is our T.O.P jealous?” -I cheekily . “No, i just don’t like the scene. But definitely not jealous, cause i am in your mind” -Seunghyun answered, with him using his chin as a pointer; referring to my phone- of which his name is on my screen. 

“Wait,” -Seunghyun stopped me from scrolling after he looked at it, “Perhaps, Are you the one who’s jealous? Going through the pictures of who tagged me?” -He said triumphly. 

“Fat hope!” -I rebutted and sat down on the floor again, this time he joined me as well.

“Eyy…. don’t lie” -He said smiling so brightly.

tumblr_naxia5hJuR1sewvd9o1_500.gif

Originally posted by intopxicated

******

“Soohyuk-ah, take care of her and make sure she doesn’t lose the ticket!” -Seunghyun reminded Soohyuk for the umpteenth time for BIGBANG concert tonight.

“Oppa-” -I started speaking, after we have gone back to the reality and the rest of the Bigbang members had left to prepare for their show while i am left with soohyuk because 1) I’m his manager  and 2) i have to be around him the whole time (Bigbang’s order, simply because i lack a sense of direction).

tumblr_nv8jc9xzSg1qex9y1o1_400.gif

Originally posted by onesoohyukpls

“Why do i feel like i am getting rejected?” -Soohyuk caught on fast and spoke what i had been wanting to talk to him about.

“I’m sorry, but….” -I started saying, nervously.

“Silly girl,” -He patted my head, “Hmm,” -He pondered, “What should i say? That i am disappointed because i just got rejected?” -He paused, “Or happy because two of my precious friends finally found their love back?” 

“Oppa-” -I tried talking,

“Don’t be sorry. Don’t give me that kind of look in your eyes because there’s nothing to be sorry and nothing for you to pity me about. I am hurt, i can’t deny, but at least i tried didn’t i? Do you know how fast my heart was when i confessed to you?” -He said, more like questioning himself at the end.

“[Y/N], listen, Happiness is a choice that requires immense effort and courage at times. And when you find a love where you feel so in love with to the point it can’t be ignored, cherish and work hard to salvage it. That is the heart speaking, it’s what the heart wants. Especially when the both of you completely owns each other’s heart. But of course, remember the rules. ‘Three strikes and you’re out’. It’s his last chance and If he ever abandoned or hurt you again, come to me. I’ll protect you like the oppa (older brother) you’ve always called me to be.” -Soohyuk advised.

“Oppa-” -I tried speaking again, but i felt so emotional out of a sudden as if the advice he had just told me was coming from some very genius poet, quote master.

“Don’t cry” -He shuffled my hair, “The more you cry, the more you make me want to hug you” -He teased, “I’m controlling myself. Oh, and We only have about 4 hours now to get you ready, let’s get on it, shall we?” -He asked, holding his arms out gentlemanly so i can put my arms through his arm hole.

“Before i forgot, here,” -He places a tribal string bracelet onto my palm, “I have one myself too,” -He flaunt his hand, “I brought this earlier at the beach, and i honestly wanted this to be a couple band, but now, i shall rename it to ‘oppa & dongsaeng’ (brother & sister) love” -He said with his ‘too bad’ smile and shrugged.

“Oh! Like a sworn brothers kind of relationship? Don’t we need blood for that?” -I looked at him and asked him jokingly.

tumblr_mup6ezLTrb1syegc4o2_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“Yah~ You think i’m going to perform some magic or exorcism on it? I don’t believe in those kind of-” -He answered grumpily, “Can you help me put this on please?” -I cut his words off and toggled my hand in front of him, of then finally, his smile returned.

tumblr_ndzjva8boT1tgxj1bo1_500.gif

Originally posted by shutupfeels

*****

To be continued ….