Chapter 6: Stalker man

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 6: Stalker man

“I-I need to find Soohyuk oppa now. Talk to you whenever i see you” -I gestured at him, but he just wouldn’t let me go! What’s crazy is that i love it when he doesn’t let me go. Although i really, really need to find Soohyuk now. Crazy, isn’t it?

“For what?” -He asked. “The shooting has ended” 

“I’m his manager” -I said in an almost duh-tone.

“Just tell him you’re with me. Done. Period. Let’s go” 

tumblr_mb79j7Op691rbzx0po1_500.gif

Originally posted by hunhan-on-my-bed

Aish.. this guy…

“No… i can’t do that to him. I promised to eat with him later”

“Are you abandoning me for him now?” -he asked almost too quickly, sloppily, like he can’t accept the fact that i’m choosing soohyuk over him now. 

“Yes” -I nodded, as a matter of fact.

He cursed slightly under his breath. Words i couldn’t comprehend.

“I am very curious but, how do you feel towards Soohyuk? Do you have feelings for him?”

tumblr_inline_nw63y98MsV1qi3eea_500.gif

“Curious?” -I asked him, while he nodded eagerly, and a wide smile appeared on my face,  “Not going to tell you” -I said cutely in my aegyeo tone, smiled like a superstar, flipped my hair but failed, and walked away to find Soohyuk.

“You-! Aish… stop walking.” He shouted but i am already a long distance away from him until he’s out of sight. 

Playing him like this is quite fun… i thought and laughed to myself.

*****

 

“Tired?” -Soohyuk asked, now that we are at a road stall eating street foods. Sometimes, the cheapest foods are the best ones.

“Yes oppa. Very~” I dragged out my words and whined.

“You’re going around getting kissed by two men today” -He stated.

“You saw?” -my eyes widen automatically. That means… “From which part?”

“Everything. From start to end. I wanted to bring you the cakes the crew had bought but you were with him…” -His looks sunk and he looks sullen. “Does that mean both of you are okay now?” -He asked me curiously.

“Why that expression? Oppa, are you jealous?” -I .

tumblr_mnos7sS13i1s6hbjvo1_400.gif

Originally posted by tardisewho

“What if i say yes?” -He asked, suddenly a serious expression appeared on his face and i just stared at him like i have heard something shocking in my life, “If i say yes, can i just kiss you like that too?” -He continued.

“Eyyy oppa don’t joke with me” - I slapped his shoulders lightly, “Kiss? You want a kiss?” -I prompted jokingly, “Okay, let’s kiss!” -I laughed.

I know he wouldn’t cause there’s a lot of people here.

“The problem is, if i kissed you, i don’t think i’d be able to stop” -He looked at me.

tumblr_ney13er1O01scm9d0o1_500.gif

Originally posted by kimwoobinseyebrows

“What?”

“I guess you can say, i can only be your knight in shining armour” -He said disappointingly. “unfortunately” -He muttered under his breath as if he doesn’t want anyone to hear it but i did. Since i have a keen hearing.

“Oppa, stop sprouting nonsense” -I said and shove in one ddeokbokki inside his mouth.

“This woman…. can’t you be a little gentler?”

“Oh” I nodded. “Cannot” -I smiled. Making him speechless.

tumblr_mup6ezLTrb1syegc4o2_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“You should feel lucky i’m already feeding you” -I laughed at him teasingly.

“Yeah, i am” -He muttered under his breath again.

“What?” -I asked again.

Why is he suddenly muttering under his breath? Is he too tired today so he couldn’t voice out properly?

“Aniya (nothing), i want the sausage” -He pointed with his facial expression, “Feed me. ahhhh” -He opened his mouth, and i did as told, except shoving it in.

“Tomorrow i have no schedules, right?” - He asked as he came nearer and feed me ddeokbokki too. “Yeah, you have none. In fact, you have 2 weeks worth of off-schedules.” I notified him and ate the ddeobokki that he fed me sloppily, slurping it.

tumblr_mprqeoGBXI1s6hbjvo1_400.gif

Originally posted by tardisewho

He stared and paused at my lips for a moment before he gained back his composure. “Come here”- He motioned me to come nearer, “Why?” -I asked quizzically, “This woman… Seriously” -He took the tissue paper and rub it over my lips, with his fingers lingering a few seconds longer on my lips and his eyes looked at me straight on the eyes, then trailed down to my lips as if he wants me. Aish… what am i thinking? See, i’m over-reading his gestures again.

Just then, both of our phones beeped at the same time.

Jiyong: Want to have a get away? All the big bang members are okay with it. Soohyuk? [Y/N]?

Soohyuk: Where?

[Y/N]: I’m okay with it. Anyway Soohyuk oppa have 2 weeks off-schedules so i’m free too!

Seung oppa: What is this? Joint at the hips?

Jiyong oppa: Jeju. We managed to reserved the two suits rooms. YB, Dae and Seungri and I are sharing one room. So [Y/N] and Soohyuk if you’re coming you have to share with TOP.

Jiyong oppa: And hyung (referring to T,O.P) , where are you now? We are all eating sushi. Are you really not going to come?

Seung Oppa: Yeah. Not coming. You guys enjoy.

Soohyuk: Why are the five of you not sharing one room? You can let me and [Y/N] have one room.

Seung oppa: Don’t kid me. A man and a woman together in one room is not advisable.

[Y/N]: What are you talking about? Isn’t it worse to have two men sharing a room with me? 

Jiyong: I will take it all of you are coming. You guys settle this yourselves.

Soohyuk: When are we leaving?

Seung oppa: Tomorrow. So stop feeding each other and act all lovey dovey and go home right now. Do something productive and pack your bags. Don’t you all hands to eat yourself? And [Y/N], why must you have sauce stained on your lips when you’re with him, out of all times?

Soohyuk: How do you know?

Me: How do you know?

*Soohyuk and I looked up at each other, and looked around the area*

tumblr_mppw95wUyP1r8sro0o1_500.gif

Originally posted by ryn-s

Only to find a tinted window car parked near the area and Soohyuk said it was Seunghyun’s car. He rolled down the window a little big enough to popped out his head. Covered in his usual mouth mask as he waved lightly to the both of us.

Suddenly, my phone rang. SEUNG OPPA caller ID appeared.

Why is he calling me now when i can see him? Ah… my data plan….

Though i still accepted the call in the end.

“Go home right now. I am already fed up to see both of you acting that way. And Stop smiling so widely at him. The only person you should be smiling at is me” -He ordered. Woah.. this man… Not even a ‘hello’.

“Stop stalking us” - i said formally.

“Who says i’m stalking you. It just happens that i passed by” -His childish tone came out. “Yeah, yeah” -I muttered and clicked the phone off, concentrating back to Soohyuk and I.

tumblr_n7ofh2vJ5S1ryot9oo1_500.gif

Originally posted by kjwjunkie

To be continued….