Chapter 15: The answer

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 15: The answer

“Oppa, later on during the talking period of your concert, i want to give my answer to him. Will you help me?” -I asked Jiyong and Seungri who are in the make-up room getting their face; whilst the rest of the members of already at the changing room at the other end.

“If it’s a ‘yes’ i will help!” -Seungri chirped and Jiyong nodded.

tumblr_inline_nww1ywGWRs1qi3eea_500.gif
 

“You can trust in your very capable oppa!” -Jiyong grinned and assured himself with his utmost confidence. “But there must be something you can give me, after all it’s a give and take” -He said.

“Aish... Why am i not even surprised with you blackmailing me?” -I muttered and pouted, “Two time treats to lunch?” -I negotiated,

“Nope”- He shook his head and put on his thinking cap and expression, “You know, we’ve been together for over 10 years but never once did all the Bigbang members shower together with T.O.P there....” -He trailed, looking at me cheekily, and i caught on what he tries to say quickly,

“You want me to make him shower with you guys ?!”

“Smart girl” -Jiyong smiled and nodded,

“But- he doesn’t like showing his body....” -I trailed, looking between the two guys standing in front of me who’s acting like 13 year old kids pranking their teachers or something.

tumblr_inline_nww1ztAkyO1qi3eea_540.gif
 

“Yah~ you have seen him every part of him. Showering together is not as bad as that” -He winked at me and that shut me up in embarrassment because our life have just been exposed.

“I’ll take that silence as a yes?” -He laughed at my stunned and ‘you’re caught!’ expression while trying to secure his deal.

“... Kwon Jiyong, i will remember you and this moment of my life,” -I said grudgingly. 

“Kwon leader indeed! I love you!” -Seungri happily threw himself on to Jiyong. 

“[Y/N], i never knew TOP having a girlfriend would be this advantageous. I think i have to plan my revenge soon for all the photos he took of me” -Seungri said devilishly. 

tumblr_inline_nww20dMAU11qi3eea_500.gif
 

These guys.....

******

One and a half hour through the concert, it’s now time for their talk time. I have been so jitterish, so restless, and so nervous yet excited throughout this whole time. From all the overwhelming crowds cheering all of them, to their sweats and effort they put in for this concert, and the most important thing, to how Seunghyun can just stand there and rap, doing his most funniest twerking dances, yet he can look so imperial. 

tumblr_inline_nww217ffvD1qi3eea_500.gif
 

“It’s time. Don’t think too much and don’t worry too much. Just go for it, regardless of the responses from the audience” -Soohyuk who was sitting beside me, whispered.

“Thank you oppa” -I smiled and stood up, trying to get to the backstage so that i could be on the stage later on to make the statement. Oh gosh... my sweaty palms...

tumblr_inline_nww226oHaP1qi3eea_540.gif
 

“..... Also, today is your lucky day!” -Jiyong started talking and walked around the stage with Seungri following him and the other three members looked confused, whispering into each other trying to find out what is happening. Of course, the maknae (youngest -Seungri), told only Taeyang and Daesung what’s happening before two grins are shown on their faces.

“You guys saw the news about TOP’s scandal with a girl yesterday?” -Jiyong asked, and the crowd shouted and response, some giving a cheer happily while some shake their heads violently in disapproval. At the same time, at the mention of this, Seunghyun went over to Jiyong and possibly ask what is happening since confusion is plastered on his face.

“TOP, do you have a girlfriend?!” -Seungri asked and it took a fast response from him to say a firm ‘YES!’. Again, the crowd cheered but some still jeered.

tumblr_inline_nww23zmPjP1qi3eea_500.gif
 

“I hope you could give them a lot of blessings” -Jiyong announced again, “Don’t you want to see TOP happy?”  -And now almost everyone had nodded their heads. Seeing all of this gave me some strength and a slight relief.

“My precious dongsaeng today actually have an announcement to make about their relationship, [Y/N], come here!” -Jiyong said and Daesung fetch me from the backstage and held his arms out gentlemanly so i could loop my arms over him and Jiyong passed me the microphone. 

So many things were happening at once.

The audience reactions with a lot of screaming and words i couldn’t hear.

Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri and Jiyong looking at me expectantly with grins on their faces.

Seunghyun who immediately came over to my side and kept on asking what is happening.

And me? Standing there awkwardly, not knowing if i’m under-dressed or over-dressed, or whether my make-up had smudged. Suddenly, i felt so mindful of all my appearances.

“Um... TOP have been waiting for an answer from me and so i have decided to give him my answer today” -I started, and the crowds started responding loudly. I turned to Seunghyun beside me who’s still in his surprised mode, “You....” -I started, “You made me into your biggest fan. So.. don’t you dare disown me again.” -I quietly said, though quiet is an understatement for someone who is holding the microphone.

tumblr_inline_nww259VK6g1qi3eea_500.gif
 

“Is that a yes?” -Seunghyun hurriedly asked me, his eyes wide and fixated on mine, a small smile that he couldn’t contain tried escaping from his thin pursed lips.

“It is, but-” -Before i could finish my sentence, he hugged me and lifted me up in the air and turning us around a couple times of 360 degrees; with him smiling so brightly like a little boy, with his two dimples caving in so deep. I felt so embarrassed and flustered i don’t know what to do but whispered for him to put me down.

tumblr_inline_nww25mZeIY1qi3eea_500.gif
 

“Kids, calm down” -Jiyong stepped in and pulled me away from Seunghyun, keeping me hostage beside himself. “Before she is yours, we made a deal earlier on. For her to stand in this stage and announce her answer, my deal was for you to shower together with us” -Jiyong smirked at Seunghyun who kept on trying to pull me back to him.

“So what do you say? Shower with us and get your girl, or say no and-” 

tumblr_inline_nww273Px2P1qi3eea_500.gif
 

“Yes, Yes, okay! I will shower with you guys, hurry give her back to me” -Seunghyun interrupted immediately and answered eagerly.

“And so Kids, this is why TOP having a girlfriend is a blessing.” -Jiyong finalised and returned me back to Seunghyun’s side.

“Before we wrap this up, TOP, do you have anything you want to say to our fans?” -Jiyong asked and Seunghyun quickly calm himself down and get his composure back, although he still can’t hide that smile. 

“Oh.... This is a news that greatly makes me happy and I am actually glad that i get to share it with you all. I also hope that you will be happy for me too. I’m actually half-worried about this too but hopefully, you guys don’t bash my girlfriend cause i will really be sad and disappointed in that. But to the rest who supported us unconditionally, thank you so much. I love all of you!” -He said and bowed down ninety degrees, while i awkwardly followed him like an awkward turtle and did a slow motioned ninety degrees bow.

tumblr_inline_nww28ueyuz1qi3eea_540.gif
 

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” -Seungri encouraged and suddenly, the crowds are responding again and shouted the same thing Seungri asked for.

Uh-oh.

But here is the devil who turned us around, facing us backstage with our backs towards the crowds, while he casually dig up his phone from his pocket and open up his camera app, raising it high, before he bend down and kiss my cheeks. With a sea of yellow colour lights as our background.

*****

Few weeks later:

The news of us is still the ‘hot topic’ for the past few days. They are literally everywhere! Exploding with comments, especially his instagram page where he uploaded the picture he took that day. Although thankfully, it is starting to die down a little and his fans are more accepting of it. 

Ever since we got together, there have been numerous times where we got our picture shot outdoor by the fans. Where we go, what we do... The crazy little things we do outside- dancing his choom way on the streets like we own the roads, holding and embracing each other but not too PDA, with him holding his phone everywhere and taking random selfies of us. It was blissful.

My favourite picture of all time from the shots that were taken from the fans? There is one... the one where i was busy talking to him while we were casually walking on the streets, with him though, standing beside me and looked at me lovingly and longingly.

It’s a sign of love, that can only be seen through other people’s eyes. 

But most importantly, through what i’ve learned over the times we weren’t together, was that love isn’t easy. It needs two people who doesn’t give up on each other, it needs communication, it needs trust, and it needs courage at times. Love.... It is also the time where we learnt about each other’s flaws and insecurities, yet continuously working and putting in effort, accepting each other for who they are, in order for love to bloom and continues. 

******

“Did you see the interview answer Yang Hyun Suk gave about you two?” -Taeyang asked me while we were all sitting together at the dining table, with Seunghyun the only one who’s playing with his balloon, in the helium air to get some squeaky high-pitched voice.

tumblr_inline_nww28jvm0B1qi3eea_500.gif
 

“What did it say?” -I asked them ignoring him, and they showed me the article.

Question: What do you think of T.O.P relationship status?

His answer: I’m happy for them both. Because of those two, the YG building is even more livelier, and T.O.P himself have emotions i’ve never seen before. It’s more... richer. There’s more changes i’ve seen, but in short, having the two of them together, is like seeing two choom instead of the usual just one. 

I looked up at all of them both after reading it, and just like that,  we laughed at what Yang Hyun Suk had said. Either that, or we were all just drunk and laughed at everything. 

tumblr_inline_nww29blzX11qi3eea_500.gif
 

*******

The end of Getting you back.

(Thank you all of you, who have been reading this fan fiction of mine. Love you xoxo and don’t worry if one is over, because there’s more to come! Reactions and a new fanfic story i will be working on....)