Chapter 9: With whose permission

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 9: With whose permission

“Oppa, Why are we going to a karaoke room when we’re supposed to go the other way?” -I questioned Soohyuk and pointed to the other direction that’s towards the club.

“I can only you up till here” -He said and the door right in front of me opened, to Choi Seunghyun standing suavely. 

tumblr_nhdmamqwiQ1sc9j44o1_400.gif

Originally posted by immadame

“W-why….” I trailed off; still not understanding the current situation.

“Thank you Soohyuk-ah” He patted him on the shoulder, with Soohyuk leaving me alone with him and wishing him a ‘good luck’. What luck?

“Y-you’re just leaving me here?” I shouted to Soohyuk who has already turned and walked away, ignoring my question.

tumblr_n9oxi9iihl1sewvd9o1_500.gif

Originally posted by intopxicated

“Go in” -Seunghyun motioned me with that smile again. That smile that never fails to captivate me. Wait, what am i saying? I am always captivated by him. Everything about him. His eyes, his sharp but mushroom-ish nose, his lips that’s thinner on the upper lips compared to the bottom, his neck, his side-view revealing that sharp jaws, his front view revealing the little chubby cheeks…. his perspective towards the world, the way he sees what people doesn’t see…. his personality… everything.

Even so, i always tell myself not to fall for him the second time. To be exact, not, to fall for him even deeper. 

I glared at him so as to make myself feel better because otherwise if i let my guard down, i’m afraid i would just run to him and embrace him.

In a snap of a finger.

“Y-you did this?” -I looked at the karaoke room filled with gold mini lights hanging on the ceilings, the aromatic candles that’s lined up, and the petals that’s thrown everywhere…. and not to forget three bottles of wine that’s set on the marbled table along with two wine glasses.

tumblr_n3irctyBsN1qkisl3o1_250.gif

Originally posted by jiyongs-g-thong

“Romantic isn’t it?” -He said proudly, “I did this while you’re showering. Had to ask Soohyuk to hurry up cause i was afraid the candles will melt” -Still saying it very proudly. 

“You are afraid the candles will melt but you’re not scared the aircon will blow the petals to the candles and causes fire?” -I asked.

He sighed. “Is that even important?” -He asked. “You’re supposed to act like this” -He cupped his chin and looked at me, “or say ‘ahh oppa!’ cutely”.

tumblr_inline_nwbpdnMeaJ1qi3eea_540.png

“I am really not handling a normal woman” -He muttered to himself and looked at me like i’m a puzzle pieces scattered all over.

I chuckled at his thoughts. “So are you going to sing to me next?” -I asked.

“H-how did you know?” -His eyes went wide like i’ve just solve his hardest quiz.

“We are in a karaoke room…..” -I trailed off. 

tumblr_npad4clhhv1rn16efo1_r2_500.gif

Originally posted by jiyongkun

“Oh” -He said, after self-realisation. “Sit down and listen to me. It’s a song i want you to hear. It speaks what’s in my mind, and my heart” -He said, putting me down on the velvet sofa and went to the karaoke machine and started playing a song.

tumblr_inline_nwbphq3zip1qi3eea_540.jpg

*everyone please tune in to ‘Wheesung - Night and Day’. Find it on youtube or if you’ve the song already. I’ve pasted the translated English lyrics here*

*start the song here*

Even though I’m not asleep, I am dreaming
Even when I’m with you, I can’t believe it

For your love, I want to gain strength
For your love, I want to extend a day
I want to be the only man

I Luv U 24Hours, thank you for being you
It’s amazing every time I see you, you’re so beautiful
The sun rises high during the day, the moon rises at night
Because I will always protect you
Cuz I’m your knight na na knight
I’m your knight na na knight

There’s nothing about you that I don’t need
All of you is everything I wanted and hoped for

For your love, I want to know many things
For your love, I want to learn more about the world
Only for you

I Luv U 24Hours, thank you for being you
It’s amazing every time I see you, you’re so beautiful
The sun rises high during the day, the moon rises at night
Because I will always protect you
Cuz I’m your knight na na knight
I’m your knight na na knight

In the future, even when we close our eyes
I pray that our love will be talked about for a long time
My baby I pray I wanna lay U down
The main character of my life is you girl

Imma Luv U Night and Day

I Luv U 24Hours, thank you for being you
It’s amazing every time I see you, you’re so beautiful
The sun rises high during the day, the moon rises at night
Because I will always protect you
Cuz I’m your knight na na knight
I’m your knight na na knight

Knight na na knight
I’m your knight na na knight

*end song here*

******

By the time he finished singing this song, my tear duct had already betrayed me and i was touched to every valves, ventricle, basically, every part of my heart. 

And just like that, i was speechless. I know he raps very well but when he sings this song, it is full of sincerity that i couldn’t looked away even though my mind tells me to. 

He ran over and hugged me once he’s done singing, and i let him do so without any complains, without any smart words to rebut. 

“I hope you will open your heart up to me one more time and allow me to make everything right once again. You’re the main character in my life, you’re the female lead, and although we may face more es and difficulties throughout our journey together, i hope you’re here to stay. I will only think positive thoughts, but i hope you can tell me in details what you like and what you don’t. Because i don’t want to tell myself that you’re okay with it if you’re not. I know not having me 24 hours round the clock is tough, but i trust your words, and i want you to know that i love you for 24 hours everyday.” He nuzzled his face to my shoulder and whispered.

“You bad guy!” -I scolded and hit him on chest. “Who gave you the permission to do this?” -I teared, “I’ve been trying to resist you, to keep myself in check so that i won’t fall deeper for you but yet…..” -I trailed. “You still succeed” -I muttered. “This easily… just by singing and saying such touching words” -I looked at him. “You… You make me want to try us again” -I said, emphasising on the word ‘us’. 

“Don’t try. Do it” -He said firmly. 

tumblr_n6ntorSJQS1s4cs8qo2_500.gif

Originally posted by kohichoudai

 

To be continued….