Chapter 10: News break loose

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 10: News break loose

“Yah…. let go” -I shouted-whispered and tried to wriggle my hand out of his grasp, “Aren’t you afraid people will see? I mean, people are already looking this way” -I glare at him again, trying to get my hands out form his. People have slowly started noticing him right now with those curious looks to confirm if it’s really the T.O.P of Bigbang that they are seeing right now. There are so many different types of expressions around them now i can’t even keep track. The looks of envy, looks of jealous, small whispers and talks (though it might just be me being sensitive but i’m sure the eyes that’s looking at us tells the whole story), you get my drift.

tumblr_n8alyatPLK1qkisl3o1_400.gif

Originally posted by jiyongs-g-thong

“I don’t like to keep my girlfriend as a secret” -He said playfully, and tighten his grip on me that i had tried so hard to loosen for the past ten minutes we’ve been walking around the hotel lobby area. 

“I have not agreed to it” -I protested.

“Try to wriggle out and i will hug you right in front of this many people” -He paused in his tracks and threatened me playfully, 

“As if holding hands in public isn’t big news enough” -I rolled my eyes and muttered under my breath.

“That’s why we have to make it bigger” -He said, motioning his hands; with mine still in his grasp, and do the “big” shape of circle, “bigger than the news that broke out between you and Soohyuk”

“Aren’t you afraid of the scandal? Your fans? Or, Papa YG?” -I looked at him with a face full of nothing but question and 100% seriousness.

tumblr_npkvpsP0Oj1rtueybo1_500.gif

Originally posted by 89ner

“That’s the point of me holding your hands in public now- To get scandal. And YG? I can argue with him for things i do not want to do but i will definitely not go into war with him by creating scandal…. unless he has already agreed and give me the go-” -He smiled cheekily. I gave him an immediate scowl. “So you mean he has already given you the green light?” - I interrupted and looked at him with a are-you-freaking-serious face and he nodded at me with beaming smile.

“And it haven’t occurred to you yet that perhaps i don’t want to be in the limelight? At least, this fast?”-I asked. See, i’m frustrated and i don’t know which ones are worst. The fact that i love it when people sees us like this and it’s sort of like as though i’m marking my territory to this man, or the fact that i get so freaking nervous at all this staring and whispers coming from the people. I can’t even make up my mind yet, cause i’m enjoying both of it, and it makes me so frustrated cause i’m supposed to still be “single” since i have not agreed yet. 

“I’m sorry, but i need to be selfish when it comes to this” -He announced. 

“Good thinking, genius. Now have you never thought of the fans who will chase after me with insults and maybe a bucket full of hurtful words?”

tumblr_my2v5eTrHK1rhdzaoo1_r1_500.gif

Originally posted by porimu

“That’s where i will protect you because i won’t let you come to harm, especially not if it’s targeted towards you. I might be an idol but they need to understand that i’m only human and i feel all the basic feelings that all supposedly “normal” human goes through. I acknowledge their worries and their love towards me, but after all, it’s my life. Are they going to remember me when i grow old and wrinkly? Are they going to bother with my life when they have a boyfriend next time? I think not. Besides, i don’t date to get any acknowledgement or recognition from them. I announce my relationship status publicly because i love my girl- which is you, and second because i respect them. Think about it, at least i don’t have to go all undercover and secret agent in a mission of love with you and disappoint them later when the news break out. I love my fans, but there’s got to be mutual respect. I know it is hard for them to accepting the news all of a sudden but i am not about to risk losing you again. And besides, we’ve gone through this conversation before when we were still together. I know you’ll be through this with me no matter how hard the fans go- Since my girl is so individualistic.” -He winked, at the end of this whole conversation that had us walking from the lobby area to the swimming pool and sat down under the sky full of stars and the brightest moon. Not that i do look up to the sky but tonight, it feels like all my worries are gone. Credits to this man- Choi Seunghyun.

*********

We came back to our hotel room with a freshly showered Soohyuk in his bathrobe watching the TV and monitoring one of his good friend- Woobin’s news.

tumblr_mnos7sS13i1s6hbjvo1_400.gif

Originally posted by tardisewho

“So am i guessing the both of you will be sleeping in one room tonight?” -Soohyuk looked between us after his eyes zero-ed in to our hands wrapped around each other.

“No” -I denied.

“Why?!” -The whole manly, romantic, cool Seunghyun is now replaced with a choom, childish man asking for an answer.

“Cause i haven’t agreed” -I said, as a matter of factly. I was just teasing him but it’s true that i have not agreed and i want to see this side of him but…. it won’t hurt. I shrugged.

“Then where are you going to sleep?” -Soohyuk asked.

“In that room” -I said, pointing to Seunghyun’s room like as if it’s given.

tumblr_myaajrsZSB1rulogqo1_500.gif

Originally posted by slaveoflunacy

“With me? You were just teasing me just now, aren’t you?” -He asked excitedly, full of hopes.

“No” -I said stoically. “You move to Soohyuk room and i take that room myself” 

“That’s actually a good idea” -Soohyuk agreed and nodded his head.

“No-” -Seunghyun muttered, “Why are you agreeing with her?” -He looked helplessly towards Soohyuk who smiled lightly as if he’s entertained by this conversation.

“Or if that’s not a good idea, i can just sleep in Soohyuk’s room” -I smiled, teasing him. Wordlessly by now Soohyuk has already known what i’m up to since i don’t usually go in a round-about way of telling people what i want and tease them at the same time so he just go along with the story. 

“Let’s go then, why are we standing here for?” -Soohyuk looked at us with his now stoic face but i know he was dying to laugh cause just look at that bobbling Adam’s apple. It’s his habit.

“No, this isn’t right,” -Seunghyun stopped us, “Did i just get thrown out of my own room?” -He looked between me and Soohyuk, “Did i just get robbed and kicked out my own room by the girl i love?” -He protested, looking at me while Soohyuk shifted his gaze uncomfortably when the word ‘the girl i love’ was heard. No, no, [Y/N], don’t think about it!

“Well then,” -I smiled at Seunghyun sweetly and walked slowly to Soohyuk room, 

“I think your room is over there” -Seunghyun grabbed my arm quickly and pointed to his room that i’m going to occupy, “What are you doing in a mens room?” -He asked pridely like i had just sinned.

“Thank you” - I smiled widely now flashing my full set of teeth as i made my way to his room, which is now mine. *evil smiles* Thinking back about his reaction, it made me giggle like a little girl who’s head over heels in love. Not that i am not….

While i was about to close my door, a sudden wild Seunghyun jumped in and locked the door behind us. 

“W-what…” -I looked at him confusingly, like didn’t i just see him at Soohyuk’s room earlier on? Don’t tell me he’s a vampire like Edward Cullen, who’s fast.

tumblr_mwbcymHrTg1rs5cb6o1_500.gif

Originally posted by wubaeks

“You were too busy giggling you didn’t notice i followed” -He said, now making me think that he can read my mind like the mentalist. Oh great, what am i thinking?

“Why are you in a girl’s room?” -I asked him the same question he asked me earlier.

“To put my girl to sleep” -He said confidently.

“How?” - I smirked at him, trying to see what great idea he actually have to put me into sleep, when i can usually just sleep around anywhere if i’m too tired.

Out of a sudden, he leaned in forward and gave me kiss on my forehead, proceed by a very warm and tight hug that i’ve missed. Feels like i’m a baby being protected. 

“Goodnight, love. I love you,” -He smiled after we pulled away from each other. 

“Do you need me to undress you and tug you in to bed? I’d gladly-” He smirked, “Goodnight Mr ert,” -I cut his words short and pulled him out of my room.

tumblr_ndy09mDZUl1s9g4ydo1_500.gif

Originally posted by top-eyecandy

******

To be continued…..