Chapter 3: Drilled

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 3: Drilled

tumblr_inline_nw0r2yROGa1qi3eea_500.gif

“You can say-” -Soo hyuk answered. 

“yah! mmm-mm-” Soohyuk struggled when i shoved a salmon sushi into his mouth so he won’t be able to say any other words.

Everyone had their eyes fixed on us, wide-eyed and they had their mouth formed into an ‘O’, while Seunghyun was just sitting over there still but his eyes carried the emotion that a volcano is about to explode soon. 

tumblr_n29b5mQyON1rhdzaoo1_500.gif

Originally posted by porimu

What’s his deal seriously? He’s the one who ended us so why is he acting like he owned me? so much hate….

“Don’t say it” -I warned Soohyuk, who finished chewing the sushi and had just flashed me his sinister smile, like he was about to finish saying whatever he didn’t earlier on.

“Oppa- don’t-” 

“You can say-” -I quickly cut off his words by covering his mouth instinctively, while he keeps on smiling like i had just given him some candies. 

tumblr_mx1sl8UJZI1syegc4o2_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“You’re going to regret it if you say it” -I warned him again, trying to put on my best poker face.

“Really?” - He looked at me, acting surprised. “Wait” - Sudden realisation hits me. “Are you going to do that ape thing on me?” -He stood frozen. 

“What ape thing?” -Everyone asked and looked at the both of us.

“Don’t!” -He warned me, “Don’t come any closer!” -He sternly said again, but it’s too late.

tumblr_myxsiyfCUZ1qgrssso1_500.gif

Originally posted by wukais

Payback time.

I went to sit right behind him, with his leg in between my torso as i pulled both of his ears and then went WWE on him so that the both of us fell to our back and landed on the floor. 

It’s his weakness maybe, i don’t know. I used it on him once when he had refused to wake up while we had to rush for a schedule that one day and i did that ‘APE WWE style’ on him and he was screaming in pain and woke up just like that instantly. It worked like a charm! plus, it was his fate to have such big ears!

But this time…..

“Pabo (stupid/silly) , i’m stronger than you” -He laughed-cried through it and ended up standing, giving me a piggy-back instead. He didn’t even try to hold me onto him so all i have was his big ears for support.  But i was slipping! 

Thankfully, at least he had the decency to grab my thighs and hoist it up to his waist and support them with his hands. It was still wobbly for me but i quickly grabbed on and grip around his neck, as he feels ticklish all over when my breath was on his neck; which ended with the both of us giggling like small kids having fun.

“Yah! Kids…. What are you both doing trying to do now?” Jiyong protested while the rest of them, excluding Seunghyun just laughed it off.

tumblr_mzz13y4wGj1qiqzw4o1_500.gif

Originally posted by jiyonqs

Uh-oh. Did i just make matter worse?

See, i really think Soohyuk and I combined just automatically able to make everything worse. It’s like our niche. I’m not even surprised anymore. 

“You have schedules tomorrow right?” -Jiyong cleared his throat and changed the topic.

“Yeah, how do you know?” -Soohyuk asked, both of us looked so uncomfortable suddenly.

“We will all be there tomorrow. They wanted to feature us in the video too so-”

“WHAT?!” -Soohyuk and I shouted in synchronisation.

“Why why why? Why are the both of you acting this way?” 

“Tomorrow… i mean, what time will you guys be there?” -I changed the topic. At least to see if there’s any chance to save the both of us first.

“Whole day. Now answer my question” -Jiyong looked between the both of us, as if warning us not to say anything more that will aggravate Seunghyun yet at the same time he wanted to know what we are all about, but…..

“Kissing scenes….” -Soohyuk started, pointing between me and himself.

tumblr_nfkd0flhzT1r1v13uo1_500.gif

Originally posted by shirayuukiss

“What kissing scenes?” -Seunghyun suddenly cut in. Aiishhh… he always asked  a crucial question at the most perfect timing.

“The director thought that both of us will be uncomfortable if i kiss another girl tomorrow since he thinks she’s my girl. So he ordered her to be my partner…” -Soohyuk explained.

“And you two agreed? Have you both went mad crazy?” -Seunghyun spat in our direction. Well, towards me, especially. I felt like my head has been drilled non-stop today and it just felt so heavy right now. 

What a great day indeed. (Note my sarcasm)

 

To be continued….