Chapter 7: You like me, don't you?

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 7: you like me, don’t you?

 

“Oppa, where is your seat?” I asked Soohyuk and looked at his seat.

Oh.

Seat 30A. and I am Seat 30C.

We entered the plane and decided to sit but there was an empty 30B so i thought perhaps if it’s just a stranger i’m going to exchange with him. 

“Hi Kids” His deep voice suddenly brought both of us to a stance. “I’m on seat 30B” -Seunghyun grinned.

tumblr_neaolnIx2R1rn16efo1_500.gif

Originally posted by jiyongkun

“Can i change with you?” -I asked him. 

“No” -He said and immediately sat down on his original seat. Leaving me in the corner of the plane but oh wells, at least i have my window seat so all is fine.

“[Y/N]” -Soohyuk called out to me and passed me a neck pillow and eye mask to sleep in the plane. 

“Am i invisible?” -Seunghyun suddenly in.

“Give me that” -He said childishly and took both of the things that Soohyuk passed me, while he Seunghyun went to dig his own bag and throw me his own neck pillow and eye mask. “That is more comfortable” -He said and acted like nothing happened and chatted with Soohyuk like the bros they are.

How childish can he be sometimes.

Though i hate to admit that it is cute.

******

By the time we have checked in to the hotel, it was already time for dinner and there was barely anything we could do since everywhere is dark.

“Holy . This room is massive!” -I exaggerated, though it’s true, the moment i entered our suits room. I can’t even believe my eyes sometimes, hell, i can’t even believe i am here!

“I’m taking this room” -Seunghyun said, pointing to the room on the left. “Oh, then i shall sleep there” -Soohyuk pointed to the room on the right.

“But there’s only two rooms” -I commented. 

“Sleep with me” Both of them said at the same time. So in tune, in synchronisation suddenly.

“I…. I am going to sleep with Soohyuk oppa” -I decided Soohyuk immediately smiled, dragging my luggage to the room.

tumblr_nf3bzt5feV1tgxj1bo1_250.gif

Originally posted by shutupfeels

“I need to talk to you” -Seunghyun suddenly grabbed my arms and dragged me to his room, closing the doors behind us.

“How can you just sleep with a guy?” -He questioned me. 

“He’s not just any other guy” I rebutted. 

“Yeah, but we’ve kissed”

“So does he”

“But we’ve had ” -He rebutted, as if he’s winning.

tumblr_mlyxce63DO1qlwmpco1_r1_500.gif

Originally posted by aish-its-livz

“Don’t try to fight with me on this. I don’t think you even have the rights-” -I said lazily, trying to get out of the door but he cut my words short by kissing me.

His lips firmed on mine, leaving me with a head full of blanks. Full of clear thoughts. Full of nothing but the feeling of kisses he is leaving me. What am i supposed to do if he uses this one me everytime? I can’t fight him physically. I can’t even fight him mentally and emotionally.

My hands grip his shirt hard, like i’m squeezing some juices out of an orange because right now, in this current situation, he’s the only one that keeps my jelly feet still holding on to the floor.

“What were you saying? Don’t have the rights to what?” -He pulls away, grinning cheekily right in my face.

tumblr_mpl2mxSEPW1qmos8xo1_500.gif

Originally posted by arcticmonkais

“You’re such a-” - I wanted to scold him but no vocabulary is coming through my mind currently. Like i said, empty. Empty thoughts. “Stop messing with my head. I can’t think” -I admit my defeat. I can’t think, and i’m pretty sure i’m going to lose my mind before he’s even done playing with my feelings.

He started kissing me up again, and i’m so getting into the mood says my heart but my head tells me to stop. My grip on his shirt tightened and i felt so immobilised. How is saying “Stop” such a hard word? It’s not, but right now, it is. 

“Hey-” -Soohyuk suddenly entered and he paused in his steps as he sees the both of us entangled in this position where i’m so deeply and tightly embraced by Choi Seunghyun. “Oh-” -His eyes fell again, “Sorry” -He said, and turned away.

Why did Soohyuk’s face fell felt like as if i have just did him wrong….

“Oppa, wait!” -I let go of Seunghyun grip on mine and chased after Soohyuk into our room. “I’m coming with you” -i muttered and looked at Seunghyun, his turn now, face turned grim.

******

“Oppa-” -I slowly sat beside the bed with Soohyuk, who has not been talking to me for the past 15 minutes as he busied himself with the unpacking of his luggage.

He looked at me, as if expecting me to say something.

“Are you-” - i uttered, “A-are you angry with me?” -I asked him.

Why did i asked him that question? I don’t know. But it bothers me to see him so…. bothered.

“Should i be angry?” -He answered, looking right into my eyes.

“Uh….” -My eyes restless, looking anywhere and everywhere but to him. 

“Are both of you back together?” -He asked me again and sat beside me on the bed.

tumblr_nv8jc9xzSg1qex9y1o1_400.gif

Originally posted by onesoohyukpls

“No, we’re not. But Seunghyun oppa is-” 

“Trying to get you back. Right?” -He finished my sentence before i could finished mine. I nodded. “I’m still think-” i said, trying to let him know how i feel about it,

“Don’t” -He interrupted and looked at me, like as if he is hurting. “Don’t-” -he was about to continue his words but he didn’t, his hands gripped on to my arms so tightly i could feel my blood getting stopped somewhere in the arms.

Sensing my discomfort and pain, he gained back his composure and let my arms go. “Sorry” -He muttered, biting his lips nervously.

“Are you hungry? I saw a supper buffet earlier on in the dining area” He changed the topic.

*****

30 minutes later:

I’m causing quite a scene, having two men sitting with me and having supper together. It could’ve been worse if the other members came down too but thankfully they didn’t. 

Cause i’m stucked with these two boys. Not to mention one of them having been crazily sitting beside me, teasing the out of my body, doing questionable things in public. Which man would teasingly traced and dragged his hand up to my thigh under the table, then pulled it away? Answer: Choi Seunghyun. What’s even worst? It leaves me wanting more. 

I couldn’t even have a proper meal in peace.

“Why not the both of you just share a room?” -Soohyuk suddenly said, still munching on his food but never looking up at us.

“Why-” I was about to say but he beat me to it. “I like the large bed all to myself” -He said.

“Oppa!” Suddenly a high-pitched girly voice called out. I looked up to see a very, almost wealthy and model-lish looking tall woman standing in front of our table, towering over all of us.

“Didn’t expect to see you here” -She exclaimed, looking over to Seunghyun and smiled widely, before her sight turned to me and Soohyuk, in which we both returned her gesture with a smile.

“I am- having a vacation with the other members and them” Seunghyun answered her.

“Are you having a good time then? You can come over to my room to sing and we can dance too if you want! And we can drink over bottles of wines too” -She swayed the drink that is in her hands. 

Ooookkaaaayyy……

“I will think about it” -he replied and the girl happily nod and asked him to consider while she sashayed her way out.

But, What? Think about it? What is there to even think about? Going over to her room? Sing and dance? Seriously? Drink over bottles of wines? What?! He could have just rejected her! 

“Who is she?” -Soohyuk asked, finally looking up at Seunghyun and looked over to me concernly.

“Clearly someone who has a thing for him” - I said and rolled my eyes.

Seunghyun looked at me amusingly. “Are you jealous right now?”

tumblr_mxupki6sH01r4hpq1o1_500.gif

Originally posted by gdragonswag

“Me…. jealous? Ha! No. Why should i even be?” - I answered confidently, not letting any signs of jealousy shown or expressed on my face.

“I-I think you guys just talk it over. I’m going to go up and rest now” -Soohyuk excused himself and walked away. There, there… the sad expression again. 

“Meet you up upstairs….” I told Seunghyun immediately and chased after Soohyuk. “Or perhaps not since you might go to her room” -I said in my mocking tone. “You are clearly jealous” -He grinned, but his face fell when i left him there.

“Stop talking to me” -I said and ran as fast as i could in this very grand hotel and chased after Soohyuk who, timed nicely, just entered the lift. 

“W-what are you doing here instead of being there” -He questioned me, but never looking at me.

tumblr_n6w889pipR1syegc4o2_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“Oppa. You like me, don’t you?” 

tumblr_ngmy0ouvDZ1tgxj1bo1_500.gif

Originally posted by shutupfeels

To be continued….