Chapter 12: Soohyuk's time

Getting you back (2nd book)

 First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 12: Soohyuk’s time

“I need to talk to you. Privately” -Soohyuk said calmly, but his face shows nothing but worries and nervous.

I followed him to his room before he swiftly locked us the moment we closed the door. 

“What is it, Oppa?” -I asked curiously and he handed me his phone with a lighted screen, 

‘WHO IS THIS GIRL SEEN WITH T.O.P?” ‘Scandal’? 

was written in the search page, big bold words,

“scroll down further into the comments section” -He ordered, and i did as told.

‘Isn’t she seeing Lee Soohyuk?’ , 

‘She’s Soohyuk’s manager’, 

‘i thought they were together?’ , 

‘what is happening? Who is she actually together with?’ 

‘Neither of them confirm anything either’

‘Is she cheating on Soohyuk?’

‘Why would they hold hands if they are not together?’

The conversations and comments were filled to the brim, and i was left speechless.

“You asked me if i like you. Is it still valid?” -He asked.

“Huh?” -I asked, confused and shocked at the sudden question.

“I’m sorry” -He suddenly said out of nowhere for no reason at all, 

tumblr_n7ofh2vJ5S1ryot9oo1_500.gif

Originally posted by kjwjunkie

“Sorry for wha-?” I asked but before i could even put my thoughts with his words together, Suddenly, i was engulfed in an embrace, and his lips came over and connected to mine; making my world go blank in that few seconds we kissed. 

“For this” -He said, and slowly pulled out of our kiss. “Is this enough to answer your question?” -He asked again.

“Y-you” -I stuttered, and covered my lips in shock after it happened.

“I can’t let you go without putting up a fight” -He sounded desperate, his eyes fixed on mine, still leaving me speechless with this hurried and sudden confession. 

I wasn’t even ready for this…. Hell, I wasn’t even expecting this at all.

tumblr_nhdmamqwiQ1sc9j44o1_400.gif

Originally posted by immadame

“Don’t give him any answer,” -He cupped my chin and levelled my face with his, “At least, Not just yet” -His eyes showed pain and i looked away, 

“What makes you think i will give him my answer anytime soon?” -I asked.

“Gut feelings” -He answered simply and shrugged. “I won’t force you into anything” -He continued, now his expression is back to business and all-serious. “But i want you to think about how you define ‘happiness’ and ‘love’. Truthfully, between Seunghyun hyung and I, there’s not much difference except that he’s a singer-actor, while i’m a model-actor. We can’t spend 24/7 with our girlfriend but i know, you’re independent enough for that. But… if one day, there is something you want to do, your cravings, or anything you want, you can just say the word and i’ll be on my way. I can assure you i will be the one who will be the first to be next to you. I have many women around me because of work, but i’m sure by now, being my manager, you would have already noticed my eyes were fixated on you even during shoots with other female models” 

“Oppa, when you confess to me, have you thought about the consequences? That i might not feel the same way? That i might still have feelings for Seunghyun? That, i might draw a line between you and I after this?” -I asked him.

tumblr_nj6c2upUPU1sc9j44o1_400.gif

Originally posted by immadame

“I’m taking every chances i have. And, Even if you draw a line between us after this, you’ll know i will cross that line. There’s no way You can fight with stubbornness on this.” -He said and i sighed.  He’s right. Stubborn as a mule, that’s who he is.

“I don’t intend to give any confirmation to anything, yet” -I said. 

“Then please notice my selling point starting now” -He smiled, “I’ll let you have some time with hyung (seunghyun), but please, don’t do anything that’s-”

“Don’t be naggy” -I interrupted and cut his words short, since i already know what he was going to say. “Okay then” He chuckled and shrugged, then gave me a quick surprise kiss on the forehead.

“Are you blushing?” -He teased, observing my expressions with a small smile formed in his face.

tumblr_mr6t2t5uzB1r9nqtyo1_500.gif

Originally posted by kwasfg

“N-no, w-why would i blush?” -I denied and protested.

“I know right, why would you blush and stutter at the same time… i wonder why too….” -He continued teasing and i tried to wriggle out of his embrace.

*****

To be continued…..

(i might extend the chapters…. i don’t know. Let’s see how it goes….)

P/S: T.O.P STANS PLEASE DONT KILL ME. I LOVE YOUUUUU.