Chapter 4: Who's better?

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 4: Who’s better?

The next day;

tumblr_inline_nw42uwTrax1qi3eea_540.jpg

“Are you really going to do this?” -Seunghyun grabbed my hand and pulled me away to a more secluded corner of the shooting set, few hours before the filming starts.

“I wouldn’t be here if i’m not doing it” -I rebutted, and he sighed furiously, 

tumblr_inline_nw42z86cMi1qi3eea_500.gif

“You-” -He ran his fingers through his hair, “You’re really frustrating” -His words were spoken like venom, and walked away without turning to look at me.

I drove him really mad now… and there’s no turning back.

******

“Okay, [Y/N] and Soohyuk, there are going to be three scenes today. First, [Y/N] will be sitting on top of your thigh on that sofa. I need some fun atmosphere over there, laughing and doing lovey things. The camera will start filming from there through there. When i give the signal, Soohyuk will lean it and kiss [Y/N] passionately. Okay?” -The director directed us, “Second scene; daily life activities of a couple. [Y/N] will be baking with all the baking ingredients scattered all over, and Soohyuk will join in by giving her neck kiss and then i want to see a very blissful couple”, -The director continued,

“Oh, TOP, you are still here? I thought your scene was over and all the big bang members have went back.” -The director asked Seunghyun who suddenly stood on the set and looked at us, 

“Ah, i want to watch the rest of the filming” -He fake-smiled which is so obvious, 

“Oh okay, hardworking man like this, i like! Sit beside me and watch them from behind the screen” -The director applauded and pat him on his shoulder, while he went to take his position on the seat next to the director. 

Geez.

“Where was I? Ah, third scene” -The director focused back on us. “Shower scene” -He read from the script and double checked again. 

tumblr_inline_nw434bjIYo1qi3eea_500.gif

“S-SHOWER SCENE?!” -Seunghyun suddenly exclaimed loudly, shocked written all over his face. Aishh… why did he have to stay?

“Ah, ah nothing. Just surprised since shower scene is a little too.. exposed?” -Seunghyun arranged his words.

“Don’t worry. We have a wall covering them so only [Y/N] head can be seen from the camera point of view. Because they will be hugging, and Soohyuk is the only one with his body exposed.” -Director explained to Seunghyun, who is pretty much still left in his shocked stance.

“Okay. So you two will just embrace each other under the shower later. Just hug each other tightly and lovingly… but don’t make it too ual because we will have underage viewers” -The director talked to us again, “Soohyuk, restrain yourself” -He pat him on the shoulder with the rolled script, while the extra one who came to watch (Seunghyun) just scoffed and cringed at those words.

******

First scene:

“Ah this is so awkward Oppa” -I laughed nervously as i tried to position myself on top of Soohyuk’s thigh.

“Ahh-” -Soohyuk let out a soft growl, “Y-you just- accidentally kneed me in the-” Soo hyuk spoke as he hold my waist and position me in a place that’s comfortable for the both of us.

“Okay! [Y/N], wrap your arms around his neck, look into his eyes lingering, just talk amongst yourselves but remember to smile and laugh”- The director shouted.

I did as told and sloppily put my arms around his neck and just looked into his eyes, 

“You are not being you now” -He chuckled at me. “In what way?” -I asked, 

“Just be yourself. Come, try to pull my ears,” -He smiled at me and suddenly i’m smiling so brightly. “Oppa, are you self-volunteering now?” I laughed and did it to him but he was already laughing,and smiling shining his full set of teeth, 

“You know i have thought of a counter attack?” -He asked me and whispered into my ears. “What counter attack?” - I asked curiously.

“This”- and almost instantly, he tickled my waist and there i was suddenly, like a worm wriggling here and there, genuinely laughing because i am sensitive to this ticklish feelings, 

Are we even allowed to do this? Will the director like it? 

Out of a sudden, i was tossed down and he’s now on top of me, while i’m pinned down on the sofa.

“Soohyuk, kiss!” -The director suddenly shouted,

tumblr_inline_nw43lqShY31qi3eea_540.jpg

Soohyuk reacted accordingly and leaned in to kiss me. It was soft, and gentle…. and how should i put it? It’s like he’s pouring out his love to me? Or maybe it’s just what i thought. Perhaps i’m wrong…

“OK CUT!” The director shouted again, “Indeed couple jjang (great)! One-take shot and it’s done” He praised us and everyone started moving and arranging the set to the second scene.

But my focus automatically zoomed in to the one sitting next to the director. Choi Seunghyun. He looks so grumpy now, his brows furrowed, and his focus kept focusing on the screen infront of him, as he continued messaging his nose bridge. 

I don’t even know how i should feel. It’s true that i still have some lingering feelings for him, i mean, how can i forget him so soon when i love him? Yet at the same time i was still very disappointed and somehow, hold some grudge for him being selfish and left me alone. I mean, if i put myself in his position right now and see him with other girl doing the same thing, i would’ve probably reacted the same way… or more strongly against it. But still, that is not a good enough reason for me to be sorry for him even if i understand that he still have feelings for me. Feelings of jealously… they are harsh, they can eat you up and you could be drown in it before you even realise it. But… it’s not like i can do anything.

*****

Second scene:

“This one easy Oppa! You know how those in movies, they usually give their partners flour face make-up? Oh, this is going to be fun!” -I jumped on my spot happily like ‘okay bro, i got this’.

“Action!” -The director shouted and i started preparing the dough like i was in some cooking commercial/ show although i was chanting the steps in my head mentally. 

tumblr_inline_nw43qpmru71qi3eea_500.gif

Then in comes Soohyuk, who walked in casually from behind me and wrapped his arms around me endearingly, his chin naturally support itself on my shoulders as he tried to be the vampire he was and placed a firm but soft kiss on my neck. Gosh, why am i so sensitive and tinglish all over?

I shook my head mentally and pushed away all the thoughts i have in my head, and threw a fist full of flour onto his face as he smiles brightly, still not letting my waist go.

“You know, i imagine my girl next time to be in just bra and while baking cake…” He suddenly whispered into my ears and i went ape crazy after listening to it and shouted “Yah! Don’t say this kind of things!” + lightly hitting him on his shoulders, which involuntarily shocking the whole crews, but Soohyuk, the saver of the day, ended up grabbing my arms, man-handled me and hoisted me up to the kitchen counter and put me on his back, giving me a piggy-back while i tried to smash his face with the icing cream. 

“Oookkk….. cut!” -The director shouted, “Juwa! (Good), wah, today’s filming is really smooth, the mood is so good!” -He gave both of us thumps up and direct the rest for the last scene. 

“Yah!” -I shouted again when Soohyuk smashed my face with a whipped cream and like children, we go chasing after each other, from our kitchen set, all the way to the director’s seat area, 

“Why do i even bother watching this? Aisshhhh….” Seunghyun muttered, as he took out his cigarette and started smoking, looking down at the screen.

tumblr_inline_nw40jtYyN61qi3eea_500.gif

“For [Y/N]” -Soohyuk answered him and smashed him on the face with the whipped cream as well as then, the both of them starting chasing each other like small boys. 

*******

Third scene:

tumblr_inline_nw43adHSQm1qi3eea_500.gif

“Are you wearing just bra and inside?” -Soohyuk wriggled his eyebrows at me as i took out my bathrobe when i was on the inner side of the small space bathroom that’s blocked by the wall. 

“Oh…..” -he went quiet, “Really just bra… although it will be better if it’s not shorts but just ” -He commented.

“Oppa, what nonsense are you spewing on about now?” -I asked him curiously but as if putting him in his position.

“Okay! You two-” -The director started speaking and looked through the screen from his side, “Soohyuk ah, can you remove the bra strap on [Y/N], we want to make sure it looks as if you guys are really in the shower without anything on” -He directed.

At this time, i spotted Seunghyun face totally when “what the hell” on the director and shook his head in disapproving mode. Yeah, yeah… the jealousy kicking in. 

“I’ll do it myself” -I said, and let the bra strap droop and slide down my arms. 

“Okay, let’s start!” -The director shouted again and we go all action, with the shower now and both of us got wet, with the director shouting all directions to get Soohyuk and I get near to each other until we leave no spaces between us so as to create the very intimacy scene more realistic. 

So much for trying ‘not to get too ual’ on this scene… the irony. I scoffed mentally.

But in this small space room, with only him, his body sticking on me, my s pushed up to his body, with our arms wrapped around each other, skins exposed and wet, his eyes fixed on mine as i tried to focus more on his neck, anything other than his eyes.. but it’s hard not to feel the intense atmosphere between us. I’ve been trying to push all this feelings that i felt radiating from Soohyuk the moment the first scene starts but the way he handled me, it was as if his feelings were all true. Or either that, he’s just that good of a model and actor.

“Cut! andddddd….. we’re done!” -The director shouted giving me that sigh of relief as everyone bowed to each other complimenting “good work” here and there. 

*******

“Which scene did you enjoy the most?” -A voice suddenly startled me from behind while i was in the changing room,

“W-why are you here? W-what are you doing in here?” - i stuttered from the surprise, and hold on to my bathrobe tighter. 

I noticed his eyebrows kept on furrowing since the first scene and it’s hard to see him this stress or worried, it’s like a part of me just felt really hurt and i don’t want him to do that.

“You shouldn’t do this” -I said, as my hands reached out to his face and smoothen out his eyebrows; which caught him by surprise. He instinctively grabbed my arms and stopped me in my motion as he look through into my eyes. “You’re so confusing right now” -He commented.

“What?” I asked.

“I thought you do not want to have anything to do with me so why are you caring about me and my eyebrows right now?” -He looked into my eyes again. …. Choi Seunghyun and his eyes will drive me crazy some day.

I don’t even know what to answer him.

“So did you enjoy the kisses and hugs with Soohyuk?” -He asked me again.

I knew this question was gonna come soon and… the time has come. But i have spent the whole time thinking what i should say if this question was asked and after such a long time, i still do not have any idea what to answer.

Suddenly, his lips landed on mine. Needing and urgent. Passionate and firm. 

Am i supposed to respond to this kiss? Should i?

Ah, damn it, my body responded on its own and responded to his kiss just like that. Betrayal of my own body. I cursed my inner self, while Seunghyun pulled me nearer to him.

But to my surprised disappointment, he pulled away.

“So tell me,” -He took little steps nearer to me as i moved few steps backwards. “Whose kisses are better?” -He stopped me from moving backwards and grabbed both of my arms like that.

tumblr_inline_nw42r0nFbU1qi3eea_500.gif

 

To be continued…..