Chapter 1: 5 months happening

Getting you back (2nd book)

First book (Prequel) Getting you: View all chapters

Previous & next chapters: Refer to master list here

Chapter 1: 5 months happening

 

5 Months later:

“Should we have sushi later?” He sat on his film set chair, reading his script. 

I’ve quitted my job over at the art gallery and here i am, 24/7 with him during working hours and sometimes even after working hours, to drink, to have fun and have heart to heart talk. The pillar of strength for me, now that he’s gone.

“Oppa, normal people usually stay away from the eyes of others after a scandal broke out,” - i sneered at him, “Why are you trying to get the limelight instead?”

Sigh.

About 3 months ago, Seunghyun and I broke up. Reason? Simple. He travels around the world so much that he’s barely in this country. It wasn’t a problem, as long as we both try to communicate. It wasn’t even a problem for me, cause i was and i am independent. Just because my boyfriend isn’t with me the whole time, doesn’t mean that i will be clingy about it. But no, he thought differently. He thinks he couldn’t give me happiness because we didn’t spend time together. He thinks that i deserved better, someone who could be with me physically and not just emotionally. He said he wants the best for me, because when he’s in love, he wants me to be happy. I told him i was, but he thought not. We have quarrelled so many times about this, until he broke his composure and told me “let’s just break up”. 

As if it didn’t meant a single thing for me and for him.

As if it was so easy to just be together.

As if efforts are just…. nothing.

As if it’s a game where you go yes and no at any time you want.

Thankfully, i have Lee Soo Hyuk with me. My idol in the past, and now like a brother to me, as well as i’m his manager because he insisted.

To get it straight.

I was peacefully working at my arts gallery, however, he thought i couldn’t handle the break up (which is somewhat true) and he brought me out. We had one dinner, and the news exploded the next day. A scandal about the two of us…. getting out of a sushi shop, with his jacket on me and his arms wrap around my shoulders. 

All hell’s break loose that day. His fans went ape crazy about the situation and i don’t even know what to do. Soohyuk refuses to justify this claims either and so Well, the only thing he did (that made matters even worse) was to take advantage of the situation and made me his manager so here i am…..

Everyone thinks i’m his girlfriend, and everyone thinks that i became his girlfriend from being his manager. 

That is the 5 months worth of news.

“What are you thinking about?” -A voice suddenly spoke in my ear and i squealed up, making him laugh. Over those months, Soohyuk had found my weakness. I have always liked to day dream and when i do, i just go blank. But when the calling doesn’t work, he found a way to bring me back to reality. By whispering in my ears. Cause he found out, that it is where i’m most sensitive at.

“Oppa, you seriously-”

tumblr_nf2voiGCDK1tgxj1bo1_500.gif

Originally posted by shutupfeels

“Shush…. oppa going to go film now. Wait for me okay? my dearest dongsaeng” -he pinched me cheeks and talked to me as if i was 3 years old. He  always know where to press my button that makes me so frustrated and speechless!

“Aish….” i muttered.

“I heard that!” -he waved, with his back facing me.

******

“I can’t believe i agreed to go eat sushi with you again. Do you remember what happened the last time?” -I nagged again. It’s like everytime we went to eat sushi after that scandal, i’m always talking about it. Like a broken radio.

tumblr_myprexFIYR1syegc4o2_500.gif

Originally posted by soo-hyuks

“The scandal or the part where you had to poop urgently in the car and made a lot of whale noises?” -He laughed at me.

“Okay stop” - i grumbled, and tried to take the last salmon sushi. But his chopsticks move at a faster pace than mine and he stole it. He stole my sushi! From my plate. Oh, he did not just do that!

“Yah!” -i shouted and we had war over the sushi with our chopsticks. He was hanging them sushi in the air, over his head, over his body, everywhere. “Give me oppa!” i complained again and squatted, struggling to get the sushi…. but then…..

*bam*

I toppled over and knocked into him; his body fell over and i followed suit, tumbling and Landing on top of him, with my sushi on the floor now wasted. What’s worse is that my lips is on his cheeks. 

I had just (accidentally) kissed Lee Soo Hyuk!

*drags* The door opened and all five members of Bigbang was towering above us, with shock on their faces.

Especially his face.

tumblr_n2a6voSJxi1ro0z6zo1_500.gif

Originally posted by choitopsyndrome

To be continued….