The prey.

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I didn't want you to witness this" said the voice gently.

"I want to go home" I replied in a desperate cry. My shoulders started to shake and I sobbed softly. The person turned me around and held me in a hug. I grabbed his shirt and I felt how he hugged me tighter.

"Well, what a lovely couple we have over here" said Monster while clapping in his hands.

I looked up shocked. In the first glance I saw that it was Ji-Min that held me but now my eyes were on Monster.

"I left you a few days alone and look what happened" said Monster while walking towards us.
"Do you want to mate with her?" He asked Ji-Min in a cold way.

I was shocked by that question and I let him go.

His eyes changed and I saw how he clenched his teeth. 

"I guess I'll take that as a yes" said Monster in an amusing way. I stood in the middle of the two men Monster stepped towards me and grabbed my wrist forcefully.

"Let go!" I screamed as he pulled me with him. I looked back and saw Ji-Min standing there, he looked angry. I saw how the woman 'Yui' walked towards him and in a flash she changed to Jung-Kook. I blinked my eyes again but I knew what I saw. I knew there was something wrong. Monster took me to his mansion and put me in his room again.

I silently waited but I knew now, now was the time to show that he should not mess with me. After several hours sitting in his room I heard how the door opened. I looked up and saw him walking towards me with his evil smirk on this face.

"Did you miss me?" he asked as I didn't gave him the attention he wanted. His steps became heavier and he grabbed my head with both hands and looked intensely into my eyes. "Kiss me" he demanded. I frowned and I tried to get loose from him. He held me tightly and looked me dead on in the eyes and said the same thing again. Of course I didn't kiss him.

"Do you know what this necklace does?" he suddenly asked as he let go of my head. Before I could answer he said angrily "I can't make you do what the I want." I gave him a confused look and th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter