Lets go!

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
He kissed my cheek as I tried to wrestle him off. "You didn't expect me to see here did you?" He hissed in my ears. "Let me go" I said to him as I again tried to push him off of me. He somehow felt stronger than he did before. I looked at his face and I had the urge to smack that grin off his face.
"I want to talk to you" He said when his eyes met mine. 
"Well, this isn't the way you know, let me go and maybe I'll listen" I said while his grip lessened and my body came free. I straightened out my shirt as I gave him a dark look.He wasn't impressed, as always. 

The moment I sat down I felt how he grabbed my necklace and with all his might he pulled it off of me. He pulled so hard that it broke and I fell down face forwards. The floor felt cold and I felt a painfull bruise coming up on my forehead. Before I could even get up he laughed hysterically. His eyes had a demon-like form, I could see his long fangs growing as he smiled and the temperature rose in the room. I backed off while my hand touched my head, feeling the bruise. "Stop it!" I yelled this time as he took heavy steps towards me.When he inched closer to me I did something he espected the least.

My eyes watered and both of my hands went forwards and touched both of his cheeks. He saw how my lower lip was trembling and could sence a mixture of fear and determination trough her.I quivered and locked eyes with him, his dark orbs were filled with hate but when the seconds ticked by, his eyes seemed to soften. "I am sorry."

His posture changed at my sudden words, with a look of confusion he tilted his head. He saw she breathed incoherent and the warm touch of her hands did something with him. It felt like the unfimiliar touch of careness. He never felt it before, it felt warm, and lovelingly. Never every before had his heart melted down by these words and a touch.

"I don't know why you are doing these things to me, but I am sorry if I triggered you in anyway to do this" she murmured. 

Why was she apolagizing? She didn't even do a single thing wrong. It was my complete and utter jaleousy towards her and Ji-Min. When he saw the two of them together, he couldn't help but being enraged, offended, displeased or provoked. He did want to see Ji-Min happy, just not with her, because he knew deep in his heart he had grown in fond of her, maybe even more than that. He wanted to keep his image up of a gruesome person, but by the touch of her soft hands he weakened and was remembered that he was everything but strong. 

He peered into her eyes, seeing how a teardrop of her made its way down her cheek towards her chin and falling on her lap. It remained completely silent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter