Bitten.

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I looked to my right and I saw Ji-Min standing there. Monster wasn't amused by his presence. "You do know what you are doing right?" Said Monster as he still lied over me. "If you take one step closer I will kill her" he said. Ji-Min just stood there and nodded.

I felt the tension in the air and then I felt it, it was so suddenly, unexpected and painful. He had put his fangs in my neck. I tried to wrestle him but I felt how he drained me of all the blood. I could feel how I got paler, weaker and more tired. I didn't had the energy to fight Monster back. I felt how he let my arms go and I tried to grab his shoulders to push him off of me but he didn't move an inch. Instead he put his hands on my shoulder and head to give him more space to bite me. I breathed slowly and I felt light headed and then I felt how he got off me.

It was Ji-Min that took him off of me. I couldn't follow it anymore and I saw how they were fighting and Ji-Min was on the losing side. I tried to get up but I felt how Monster pushed me down to probably feed on me. I felt how he grabbed my ankle and pulled me in his trap. He again was above me but something stopped him because I felt how he sat on top of me but he didn't move.

Maybe it is because of what he saw: Me laying on the floor with my hands in the air trying to protect myself, my eyes closed, my red cheek, the blood that was flowing down my neck, the tears that I was crying and my body was shaking uncontrollably. He stepped off of me and I opened my eyes lightly.
I saw Ji-Min lying against the wall in a puddle of blood. I closed my eyes again as I saw Monster walking towards me. He ducked down and picked me up. My hands automatically went to his chest, trying to push him away so our bodies wouldn't touch anymore. I heard that his breathing was unsteady and he felt restless.

The fatigue hit me and I stopped pushing him and let my arms rest on my body. He walked towards his bed and put me on it. He must have thought that I was stil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter