Whispering.

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I saw Ji-Min coming in with a worried expression. I put down the chopsticks and I stood up like I knew what he was going to do. "I will answer any question you have" Ji-Min stated as he stood in front of me. I nodded and saw in the back that Monster was grinning.  Ji-Min took my hand and led me towards his little cabin.
I sat back on the bed and he took place next to me and he was sighing deeply. "Shoot it" he finally said.
"Who was the guy that came to my house?" I asked first, since that is when it all happened. "That was Jung-Kook, his ability is to change in form. He is also the 'father' you thought that you had seen an he was Yui the one from the savage men" he answered appropriately.
"Why had he come all wounded to us?"
"Jung-Kook was changing, he went from man to vampire and this change made him weak to prey upon. He got badly wounded at an earlier fight and got lost. We tried to track him down."
"Where is Nina and Father?" I asked him with a lump in my throat. I heard a deep sigh that must have come from his toes. "They are not who you think they are" he said slowly. My eyes widen "What do you mean?" I asked him without hesitation. "Father was one of ours" he dropped. I frowned and looked confused at him, not wanting to believe what he was saying.
"The silver necklace was protecting you" he stated. "You were found as a child with the necklace already around your neck. That necklace is from silver so it protected you from vampires like us. He couldn't take it away f
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter