The diary

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I looked at her confused "what do you mean you don't know who she is?" I asked dazed.
"Sweetie, I don't know a Nina, nobody lived here with the name of Nina" she said in all seriousness. It felt like the floor was escaping beneath my feet. The world was spinning and I suddenly threw up all of my food. I found my self sitting on my knees on the floor. My vomit was everywhere on the floor and myself. My eyes were wide open, crying already and not knowing how to handle this.

"Darling, please take a shower and rest well, you are not feeling right" she said as she calmly cleaned the floor after I picked myself up. I walked slowly to her shower and took of my pajamas and put the water on. I sat on the floor. I felt cold, alone and scared. Sadly I didn't remember much about that evening. I picked myself up and spoke to myself harshly
"I need to find out what happened, I know Nina and her dad were real. So is that weird boy. Being sad doesn't help me, I have to get to the bottom of this".
I kept speaking hopeful words to myself but I couldn't be tricked, my eyes were unwillingly filling up with tears. I allowed my self to cry, cry this time, this day and never again so I will find out what happened.
I grabbed myself together like a wet towel and starting to rewind everything in my head once more.

It was one big blur but the same things came back; Nina, father and that guy. I cleaned myself up and went downstairs to find Maria. She saw it in my eyes, the questions. This woman was smart and had already set a cup of ginger tea to comfort my stomach and to listen to me.

I sat down and looked at her. She saw the desperation in my eyes for answers but Maria knew she couldn't give me the answers as she sat down.
"There is no Nina?" I asked in confirmation. Maria nodded and again I felt how my stomach would fall out of my body.
"Are the stables still there?" I asked as I pointed to a direction.
"Yes, but not that direction, it is over there" Maria said as she pointed to the West. I nodded, I purposely pointed to the wrong direction, just to test he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter