A bloody day

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
My mind became blank and didn't know how to react. He saw the sorrow in my eyes but decided not to react upon it. I saw that an other guy came into the cabin. He whispered something into Jung-Kook's ear and they both turned towards me.

I wished I could disappear in the wall or just become invisible in an instant.
"Ji-Min is looking for you" Said Jung-Kook as he walked towards me and gently held my hand to guide me out of the cabin.

I came out and felt little drops of rain falling on my cold skin. I shivered and remembered that I was in this tiny village. We went to his cabin and I walked inside and saw him sitting on the bed. Jung-Kook turned around and left as I was inside and just stood there awkwardly.

"Hi" said Ji-Min quite laid back. As if he saw and old friend again. I mumbled a small greeting towards him and kept my eyes again on my feet.
"Come and sit next to me" he said as he shoved a bit aside. I held in my breath as I obediently walked towards the bed and took place next to him. He looked at me and put a strand of hair behind my ear, his touch caught me off guard and he could notice it in my body language. I stiffened up as I felt his breath to my cheeks.
"Did you know, that you are mine?" He said seductively. My head turned towards him, there was not much space between our lips.

I had the guts to look him directly in his eyes as I felt so much anger. I was thrown from the one to an other. Have been beaten up, almost molested and made fun of. I was so angry with it all. He probably liked this part of me because I could see his smile. My brows furrowed and a loud sigh was heard out of my mouth.

"I am a human, not a game or a toy!" I screamed directly in his face.

"Oh but you are" he said while he came closer.

I didn't want to back off, I wanted to show that I will not back down from him. But his answer was dark and also his eyes, they weren't as sparkly as they used to be. He still came closer and our lips almost touched, but I surrendered and gave up.

This satisfied him because he stood up and prepared a glass of water. He walked towards me and handed it over to me. I felt how the adrenaline was pumping in my body. I felt so much fury about the fact that I gave up. That those people had so much power over me. I felt humiliated, scared but above all I hated my self. Hating for the people I left behind, the men that got killed, I couldn't see my horse, Flow anymore.. Out of reaction I smacked the glass of water out of his hand. I stood up in front of him, my breathing was heavy and my eyes must have looked dark because he was impressed.

So it seemed, but that wasn't of my posture.
"You are bleeding" He said in a cold voice.

I didn't care and made a movement with my hand to punch him in the face but he grabbed my hand. Taken back by his strength, but also how fast he saw it coming and I lost the courage I had. Shocked I looked in his eyes and I thought I saw his eye color shifting to another. But I was scared and closed my eyes in the hope that he wouldn't hit me to hard. He pushed me down on the bed and grabbed my other hand. He held them above my head and I kept my eyes closed. Wishing it was over, but
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter