Sinister

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I noticed that the guy walked back and asked me to follow him. I stood up like an obedient dog and walked behind him. He was tall, taller than I expected.
He opened the doors to his room and I saw a bed veiled with red silk. My heart dropped and I felt his question coming.
"You can lay on the bed, you are sleeping with me tonight" he said slowly racy. He turned around to see what my reaction was, he seemed satisfied to see tears rolling down my cheeks. He walked up to me as I instantly stepped back.
The doors suddenly closed as my back fell to it. He reached out his hand and touched my chin first to lift up my head. I avoided eye contact as his fingers crawled to my cheek to wipe away my tears.

"Now get on the bed" he said in a less nicer way than first. I walked towards it and put my self on the edge of the bed. I saw that there were no windows and only one door. He went to the bathroom and easily took his shirt off to reveal his body. I looked around as he was so busy with himself, to find a weapon or at least something. There was nothing, simply nothing to hurt him with or give me the strength to do something against him.

He turned around as if he could hear me thinking and gave me a nasty sneer. He slowly walked towards the bed and out of reaction I crawled back until I felt the wall. I looked stupidly behind like I hoped that there would be a door or something else to escape but there wasn't.

Nam Joon also entered the bed and shoved himself to me as I couldn't go anywhere. I felt how his eyes were undressing me and I could read the lust in his eyes. I could definitely not deny that he looked extremely fit and well build. I pulled my knees up to give my self a barrier to protect my self. His hand came towards me as he wanted to touch me but out of reaction I slapped it away.

Taken back by my action I felt how he harshly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I screamed and fell on top of him and I immediately tried to get off of him as he grabbed me around my waist. He turned me around and now he was on top of me. He held my arms above my head and looked at me in the eyes. Like he was throwing a spell on me but I was sure that I would not fall for it. I struggled and tried to escape but all I could hear was his laughter.

"I like this" he said like he was enjoying this, like this was just a fun game for him. He was so evil and out of anger and frustration I felt tears coming up.
"Are you really going to cry? I hate crybabies" he said as he let my arms go. At the moment I tried to sit back up he threw a fist at my face. I was dumbfounded, I didn't understand, why? I fell harshly off the bed and I cried. It hurted so much and my hand went automatically towards my cheek that must be redder than the color of blood. 

I tried to understand what was happening I simply didn't. He came off the bed a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter