Breaking branches.

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I followed his footsteps with my eyes as he came closer I grabbed Ji-Min out of fright. "I am not going to hurt you" said monster in an irritated tone. "You are going to stay with Ji-Min in the course of the coming months on only one condition, you are going to take that necklace off" said Monster with his famous smirk. Ji-Min turned around "it's okay" he said to me. I wanted to believe him but I found it really hard. "If not you are going to stay with me" said Monster. Without any thoughts I removed my necklace. I trusted Ji-Min more than Monster and I placed it next to me on the bed. "Winter is coming, so you can not escape, since our abilities work we can always trace you and find you, so don't even bother." he said. I nodded that I understood him and I felt how Ji-min picked me up and walked me out. "I- I can walk" I said softly. "No, he almost you dry so if you would stand you would feel dizzy" he said as he kept a stern expression. I decided to not argue and when we came out of the mansion of Monster I felt a cold breeze, I shivered and Ji-Min told me that he would get me some thick clothes for the cold. We entered his little house and he put me in his bed and tucked me in. "I want you to sleep at least for several hours okay" he said, well actually demanded me. "Okay" I said as I tried to lie comfortable in his bed.
"Ji-Min?"
"Yes"
"Do you know Kim Seok Jin?" I asked as I turned around after several hours of sleep. He laughed seeing my hair being a mess and the bags under my eyes. "No, why?" he asked back. "Nothing" I muttered. Why explain things that he didn't know off. "Did Monster hurt you badly yesterday?" I asked again. "No, it is already healed up" he said as he took a chair and sat next to me. "What more questions do you have?" He asked as if he knew.
"Do you know who took father and Nina?" I whispered. I saw a little change in his eyes. "You do know it don't you?" I accused him. That made him angry. "Oh really? You do know more than I do" he said sarcastically and sat back. I came up from my position and pointed my finger at him. "Give me one reason why you wouldn't tell me a lie" I asked. "I don't have one so leave it" he said. I pouted unable to handle the questions in my head. "You have been trough a lot" he said sighing. "More questions will be answered but for now let me take you somewhere, dress in thick clothes" he asked me as he walked out. I got out and felt a little dizzy but got back on my feet. I put on the clothes he lied down for me and I got out.
I saw him walking in the distance already
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter