Father?

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
His smile creeped me out even though he was out of my sight I could simply not forget it. I heard the branches break under Flow her hooves, she breathed heavily and I saw how her manes danced with the wind. But I could not get that smile out of my mind. I got a feeling like I was hunted upon and commanded Flow to run as fast as she could.
It was just morning as I saw how the sun was trying to breach trough the thick layer of branches filled with leaves. It was a foggy and my feeling kept on telling me that something will happen and right at the moment Flow stopped in her tracks. I didn't see that coming and flew over her head and fell right on my back.
I opened my eyes and turned around to see Flow standing there. I could barely move and then I looked in front of me.

"F- Father?"

My mouth was wide open and I had the feeling that my eyes were deceiving me. I closed it and opened it again but he stood there with the same clothes as last time, his smile and the little grey hairs that became visible as he also grew older. I could even smell his cologne he always would wear.
"Where is Nina?" I asked as I try to come to my senses.

But Father didn't say anything and then it became clear to me. His eyes, his brown eyes are not brown they are green. It felt like I got shot with an arrow trough my heart. I fell down to my knees, this can't be, it can't be true. I closed my eyes and was shaking my head like things would fall into place, but it didn't. Out of frustration I grabbed my hair with my hands and screamed. I screamed out of utter pain that I felt.

It became silent.

"Dad?" I tried again as I opened my eyes that were blurry because of the tears. But he still stood there without moving an inch. Without blinking his eyes, without swallowing. This can't be true. I stood up and walked towards him. I grabbed his shirt and cried.
"Abeoji? Please say something". Not a word, not a movement, no smile, no answer not a single emotion. He had me at this one. The will to run, escape or flee wasn't there anymore. I still held on too his shirt and I broke down.

My mourning wasn't silent anymore. I grieved, I could not open my eyes anymore, I shivered uncontrollably my breathing was incoherent I made loud sobbing noises and wailed.
"Will you stop escaping?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter