Secrets.

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Before my mind nor body could comprehent what I just heard Ji-Min stormed in. I didn't even looked up I just sat numbed by the words I just heard. When I whispered my deadly words into her ears I was a bit hurt by her face. She became so pale and her eyes were extremely watery. She didn't glow anymore and I could feel the daggers in my back coming from Leila. I looked up when the doors were slammed open and Ji-Min stood there. He immediatly looked at Delilah and I couldn't held back my grin.
Until I heard this heartbreaking scream. I looked at my left and saw how Delilah was screaming out of an utter heartache, her dying cries filled the room.
The rest of the mansion was muted and they didn't understand why the human was acting so outrageous. But Leila knew immediatly "Was this the girl he was talking about?" she asked. I turned around and nodded yes towards my stepsister. "The poor girl" she whispered visibly shaken. "Everyone need to leave right now" said Ji-Min. His eyes gave off a ruby red shine and he buffed up and he was ready to kill. Several vampired walked away and others looked at this like it was entertainment. Leila slowly walked towards the girl that hanged on the edge of her seat. Slowly touching her shoulder that was shaking under her cries.
Ji-Min stepped forwards, with much determenation. His fists were balled and his jaw was tightly clenched, gritting his teeth. His steps were heavy and his eyes looked dark.
Leila knew that a big fight was comin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter