The Killer

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I didn't had the guts to move nor breathe. My mouth parted and I wanted to scream but no sound came out. The necklace was already around my neck and the leaf was hanging between my collarbones. Every second seemed like a full hour and I closed my eyes. I closed them out of utter fear and as I opened them I felt his hands on me. 
He stood right behind me and even though he had his arm around my waist I didn't react to it. I froze completely as I heard his slow breathing in my ear. I felt his body standing against mine and he felt warm, too warm. He lied his head on my shoulder and whispered "do you want to die so badly?" 
I already was trying to fight back the tears as I turned around to face him. His eyes were fury red and he had a diabolical smile on his face. He saw me as a prey and the lust in his eyes was also visible. 
"So.. you did all of this just for you necklace, I almost thought I was special" he said as he stood over me as dominant as he could be and I could feel myself shrining. I wanted to explain my self but that might be a bigger mistake.
"I am not that stupid, almost. But your shivers took you away and I could smell your fear" He said as he his upper lip while still glaring at me. "I.. I-" I muttered but nothing more than this came out of my mouth. 
"Do you even know who killed Nina?" He asked me in a way that I've never seen before. I now looked straight at him and my eyes were demanding an answer. He laughed as he saw me serious face, covered with tears and eyes like that. 
"W- well... Who did then?" I asked him. He waited for this, he wan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter