Black and red.

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After the story Jung-Kook left with a little smile saying it would be fine. But I really wanted to know why Monster had organized this at this particular moment. I decided to go over to his mansion and see what he has to say about it.
When I arrived I saw that a red carpet was lying and inside, the table was set with crystal glasses, candles and black napkins. Monster had sensed me as he walked in at the same time as I. "What do you think?" He asked me as he pointed to the big spacious room being ready for tonight. "It's nice" I said as I couldn't care less how it looked. He was visibly agitated by my comment but he kept his composure. 
"Come" he said as he walked towards his room. I followed him and he asked me to close my eyes. A bit hesitant I asked him why. "Because I say so" he said annoyed and stood closer by me. "Just. close. your. eyes." he said while gritting his teeth. I probably made him angry so I decided to close my eyes but not out of free will. Then he pushed something against me. It felt soft and for once it didn't hurt me. 
"Open" he said and my eyes opened slightly looking at something that he pushed into my arms. It was a dress and I held it in front of me. It actually was beautiful it was made out if al velvet fabric with a distinctive red color, and black details all over it. "Wear it tonight for me?" He asked me. 
I looked up at him and maybe it was me or I saw a little hint of blushing. I nodded "only if you tell me why you said that it was going to be held because Ji-Min isn't here". His eyes shifted from color and somehow the whole room became a shade darker. "You will see" Monster said with a wicked tone in his voice. This triggered my anger. "What do you mean I will see? That is not how this works? Just tell me?" I asked him relentlessly. 
He lashed our towards me and grabbed my wrist painfully. I dropped the dress and tried to wrestle out of his grip. With my other free hand I clutched his wrist. He pulled me closer and with his high posture he looked down on me. His lower lip almost touched my nose as he sligh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter