Breathless

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
When I heard him parting away I slowly turned around and saw that I was in a small cabin. I looked if I saw something that I could use to defend my self, but there was nothing it was just a bed, chair and a table. 
I sighed and looked up as the door opened again and someone came out. It was the same guy from yesterday, but not the one that knocked me out. He had a bowl of water and a cloth and set it down the table.
While lying in bed I backed up against the wall. I saw how he delicately drenched the cloth and came walking to wards me. He took a seat. Even though he didn't seem that scary as yesterday I did feel threatened.
He moved his hand forward and wanted to touch me and out of reaction I slapped his hand away.
"Don't touch me!" I yelled while I try to force the blanket between us like a barrier.

He simply ignored me and again went forward towards me. At that moment that I, again wanted to whack his hand away but he grabbed it and he pulled himself close towards me. My eyes instantly watered and felt a shock going trough my body. I closed my eyes in the hope that he wouldn't do anything to me and then I felt it.
He gently pushed the cold cloth against my lower lip. I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was only focused on the wound I had on my lip. The whole room was muted and I only could hear my own breathing. He still got a grip on my arm and he stretched it out. He took care of all the little cuts that were visible. I didn't dare to move and I tried to keep my cool. 

My mind was playing games on me. That I would be cleansed before killed. Or that they wanted to make me clean for... My heart dropped, they wouldn't, they couldn't.. Will they violate me? Molest me? Assault me? Or me when.. Before my mind would kill me he suddenly asked me "What is your name?"
Taken back by his sudden question and my mind shutting off I stuttered "D- De-- Delilah". He nodded and let my arm go to grab my other arm and cleaned it. He put a bandage around my wrist since I couldn't support it and it really hurt, and it became clear that my wrist was probably fractured. I figured that he doesn't seem such
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter