Who is he?

Phantom of the fangs.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It was a gloomy day when I woke up with the sound of the thunder. I sat up straight, I didn't like lighting especially in the morning, it was just so unnatural. I stood up and looked outside, I saw people running around in the little village. It was around 7 in the morning. I knew because the rooster next door would let me hear the sound of his people around that time.

I live near the edge of the forest, the forbidden forest. In a tiny town called Amoria. It holds around 138 people so it is a close group that lives here. Everyone knows eachother, what they do and how they live. There are loads of farmers living here but the ground isn't that fertile. So we often have a group of people who are trading our goods for meat or corn. 

"Delilah, are you coming?" I snapped out of my daydreaming and I walked away from the window. I heard her running up the stairs. She knocked on my door and opened it slightly "are you awake?" Nina whispered softly. "I am awake, I'll be down in a minute okay?" I murmered as I put on my clothes that I wore yesterday. I saw her turning around and heard her walking down the stairs. 

I work every day with Nina, she is a daughter from a horse keeper and I am allowed to work with her. She is an amazing girl, works extremely hard, is loyal and very honest. She always saw me as a big sister, even though I am not.

I made up my bed and went down, skipping breakfast, a bad habit but I always skipped it. I went into the stables and helped Nina with cleaning everything. "Are you not eating again?" She asked me, she knew I was way to fast downstairs. "You know me" I said smiling as I put the straw in a pit.

Her dad found me when I was four years old. They gave me the name of her deceased mother; Delilah. They didn't know where I came from or who laid me in front of their stable, but they took me in as their own family. The only thing that I had was a necklace in a shape of a leaf. It was made in silver, which was so rare and could be sold at insanely high prices. Nina's father never took it of from me or tried to sell it. I was lucky that he found me, who know what could have happened that night.

"Nina! You have to come right know!"
Nina and I looked at each other as we hea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter