Distance

YOU, THE SAME YOU

In the morning when the girls were sleeping, suddenly Bomi's phone rings which made both of them irritate..

Bomi- anneongsayo..

Mrs.yoon(from phone)-Bomi your grandma's condition is worsening, she wants to meet you and Chorong,we are already in Busan so you should catch the early bus..(cries)

Bomi- ne, we will be catching the early bus..

Chorong-what happened?(said curiously)

Bomi- grandma's condition is critical, she wants to meet with us(whins)

Chorong- then what we are waiting for? let's pack some cloths and approach or else we'll miss the bus as it will take long time to reach.

They quickly packed their luggage and left as soon as possible after informing to one of their friend that they will be absent for few days..They took their tickets and boarded to the bus to leave seoul..

In the class

Hayoung- Mrs.Kim, I have something to tell yo..

Mrs.Kim- yes

Hayoung- Yoon Bomi will be absent for somedays because she went Busan for an emergency..

Mrs.Kim- oww,ne you should concentrate in the class so you can give her the notes when she comes back..

Hayoung- ne, ofcourse..

ilhoon's POV

what? she has left for Busan? why am I feeling so burdened and hurt? my heartbeat is getting faster...Why do I feel as if I will not be able to live without a glance of her..I guess this is love that bothering me now...It is making me crazy every second that I can't stay without a glance of her..

ilhoon was shocked after kowing that Bomi will be absent for somedays..It was quite unusual for him to think such heart warming words but that was what he felt after Bomi left..Every minute was like billions of seconds for him that was not passing easily..He was too desperate to hear the voice that ince irritated him..This was his first love which he realized even without having any past experience that's maybe the fate wanted so..ilhoon left the class after break and went to his dorm as he couln't tolerate Bomi's absense within this, the fact of Chandsub kept bothering him every moment..he intented to ask him and so approached for Changsub's room..

Evening 6:00

Bomi and Chorong reached Busan and immediately took taxi to their granny's home..It took almost  30mn to reach there from bus stop..Bomi and Chorong stepped inside the house where an weird silent covered..Bomi slide the door and went inside the room and went inside the room where her was sitting..

Bomi- omma, where's grandma?

Mrs.Yoon- oh you both took long time,well the doctor gave her injection so she will be asleep the whole night..

Bomi- can we just see her from once from outside the room?

Mrs.Yoon- yes, but don't make any sound..

Chorong- aunt, where is omma?

Mrs.Yoon- she will be arriving in the morning..

Bomi and Chorong tip toed to their grandma's room to take a glance of their beloved granny who also loves them a lot....After seeing her they went wen up to greet their maternal uncle and aunt(mr and mrs.son)

Bomi and Chorong- anneongsayo..

Mr.Son- oh Bomi and Chorongiee, how are you?

Bomi and Chorong- we are fine..

Mr.Son- you are tired so you should freshen up till your aunt will prepare some food..

Chorong- ne ,but where is Eunji?

Mr.Som- she is on her class, she will be coming within few minutes, you go keep your luggages in her room and freshen up..

Bomi and Chorong- ne..

They went inside Eunji's room and opened their luggages to change..While they changed Eunji came to her room and got surprised as they were meeting after a year..They had so many things to share with each other which they stored  in the stomach..While on the other side ilhoon went to Changsub's room to make his tension out..

ilhoon(knocks the door)- Changsub ah?

Changsub- oh ilhoon come in..

ilhoon- well I wasbored so I came to see you..

Changsub- well, Sungjae is also in his class so I was also feeling bored..

They talked about few different things and finally ilhoon asked him the question of which he was eager to know the answer,,

ilhoon- Changsub ah, can I ask you a question?

Changsub- ask it, why are you making formalities?

ilhoon- actually it's a bit personal..

Changsub- you are one of my best friend you don't need to behave like this..

ilhoon- are you dating Bomi sshi?

Changsub- what made you ask this question all of a sudden?

ilhoon- umm, actually I was just curious as I saw you and Bomi hugging that day..

Changsb- oh! you saw that? actually I should tell you the truth..I proposed her that day in the morning but she runned away without answering me..Then in the evening I found her running through the corridor crying..I don't know why she was crying ao I just tried to comfort her as a friend..Then when she dtopped crying she told me that she don't wants to be involved in relationship but she can stay as good friends..

ilhoon- well fine, it's quite a big history indeed..I just wanted to know if you were dating nothing else but instead you told me the whole thing happened..(behaves as if this doesn't matters for him)

ilhoon- it's quite late I should leave now..Bye( turns back and leaves the room forming a big cute smile)..

He was shocked by the answer he just heard..He was so happy as well as desperate to see Bomi soon..He felt so releved and burden free but still his heartbeat kept going faster and it won't stop untill he finds Bomi standing infront of him..He crossed the date in the calender and wil cross untill he confesses..

Grandma's House

Bomi- Eunji ah, tell us your secret baby..

Chorong- yep, tell us (teases her)

Eunji- what secret?(blushes)

Bomi- hmm, I can feel that you are hiding something..

Chorong- tell us who's the lucky guy?

Eunji- oh! both of you are embarrasing me.9)hides her face with the pillow)

Bomi- yah! enough, won't you tell to your beloved cousins(acts innocent)

Eunji-okay fine.. he is

Bomi and Chorong- he is?

Eunj- Enkwang oppa(hides her face)

Bomi- oww, then tomorrow you are tking us to meet jim, and that's final;..

Chorong-yes yes we should also see our cousin's boyfriend..

Eunji- okay, but now stop teasing me, I'm getting embarassed..Now you tell about your new college..

Bomi- there is a boy before Chorong unnie..

Chorong- yah Bom ah, what are you talking about?

Eunji- Bom ah, don't listen to her you just tell me..

Bomi- yes unnie, haven't you seen how Minhyuk oppa reacts infront of you..

Chorong- he is friendly that's why..

Bomi- no unnie I have noticed his every action towards you, believe me he likes you..He is cute as well..

Chorong- that's not what you are thinking, he is a good guy and so he did this, I think he would've done the same if there were someone else..

Eunji- I agree with Bomi, I'm sure he must be getting desperate now to see you..

Chorong- stop it..(Chorong's phone rings)

Chorong- yah Minhyuk oppa (recieves the call)

Bomi and Eunji- errm( coughs to )

Minhyuk (from phone)- Chorong sshi, you didn't even informed me before going..

Chorong- I'm sorry, actually our grandma is sick that's why we had to come  immediately..

Minhuk- fine then ,when will you be arriving?

Chorong- as soon grandma gets well we will come back..

Minhyuk- okk, goodnight ,I miss you (cuts the call)

Eunji- hmm, I told you..

Chorong- oh stop, you are embarassing me now..

Bomi- Bomi is never wrong..

Chorong- aha don't try to be ignored, now I'll blurt your one..

Bomi- my one..what my one? I don't have any..

Eunji- bom ah? you also have one?

Chorong- listen, yesterday we went for dinner wit Minhyk, Hyunshik and ilhoon..I wanted to eat chicken feets so I asked Bomi and ilhoon to but fro me..They went to buy , time passed but there wasn't any sign of them..Then Minhyuk oppa called ilhoon and he said that they were in the way to the dorms as chicken feet shop was closed..After we arrived infront of the gate we saw both of them sleeping sitting on the bench keeping their head on head..

Eunji- oww then?

Chorong- then they were embarassed when they found ud standing infronmt..Even I think ilhoon likes Bomi..

Bomi- Eunji ah don't believe in her words she is just taking revenge of what I said ..

Chorong- you shut you mouth..And even Minhyuk oppa said that ilhoon never talked with any girl before, Bomi is the first he alked with..he is also suspicious about them..

Bomi- I can't hear this nonsense anymore(puts her fringer inside her ear and leans on the bed to sleep)

Eunji- that seems interesting, I wish I would've also seen the scene...

Chorong- then why don't you get admitted to our college?(winks)

Eunji- ya ya, then who will look after to Eunkwang oppa(bits her tongue)

Chorong- he will also join with us..

After their large gossip they went to their bed to release the stress they got from their long journey to Busan..