Stubborn Bomi

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Bomi was rushed to the hospital and the manager was right,she got stiched on her left eyebrow side..Chorong kept sitting beside her where Bomi was sleeping so peacefully because she was given pain killer and after 4 hours she was discharged..No sooner they arrived home mrs yoon began to cry seeing her daughter's condition...

Mrs. yoon POV

I should have tied the thread early when I remembered.. I am the one whi is responsible for her this condition, I think I should tell her the secret so she may remain concerned about not opening the thread...

 

She made the agenda to tell her the truth and went up to Bomi with the dinner tray as it was 9 o'clock already...She served them dinner and was about to blurt out the secret but Chorong interrupted in it..

 

Mrs yoon- yah! Bomi ah, I need to talk something inportant with you..

Chorong- aunty, can you talk with her later cause she needs to rest now..

Bomi- omma I'm feeling sleepy,I shall take sleeping pills ans sleep for a while..

Mrs yoon- ne, I shall leave..

Mrs yoon POV (after leaving from bomi's room)

what was I going to say? am  I a stupid! she is still too young to know the secret and she would've reacted after knowing the truth..I shall tie the thread when she will be asleep..

 

After Bomi and Chorong went asleep Mrs yoon tied the thread secretly without letting any of them know her presence...

Next morning

Bomi woke earlier than everyone else and found the thread tied on her wrist again..

Bomi's POV

Oowh! my head is aching a lot, yah where the thread came from? now it's weird ..This thread get's vanished of it's own and againn after I find it tied on my wrist..it makes me feel like a prisoner of jail..good morning unnie!

Chorong- what are you blabbering?

Bomi- nothing unnie, just woke up early as I slept early..

Chorong- your forehead, is it still paining? you keep lying I am bringing you a cup of coffee for you..

Bomi- no, i don't want coffee..

Chorong-okay then I should get ready for gym.. 

Bomi- I want to go with you

Chorong- what? Bomi ah you are injured then how can you come with me..

Bomi- I just want to go along with you caz I don't wan to be a home patient..I'm fully fine..

Chorong- You need to rest for somedays..

Bomi- unnie! don't treat me like a serious patient, I'm feeling like a prisoner and I need some fresh air, you don't worry I will sit beside and watch you..

Chorong- I know you won't let me go without you..fine then get ready..

 

They both left for gym without informing mrs yoon otherwise she would've stopped Bomi from going.."unnie do I look ugly with a bandaid on my forehead?",Bomi asked to Chorong..."No you look innocent ",Chorong replied...The manager was quiet shocked seeing Bomi along with chorong..

Manager- yoon bomi! what are you doing here! you should rest for somedays..

Chorong-actually she was feeling suffocated so she came with me just to observe..

Manager- okay fine then come here Bomi sshi and have a sit..

 Chorong started her exercise and Bomi remained sittingon the chair.. On the other hand the three boys were alderay present there and watching Chorong and M anager talking..

(Conversation between ilhoon,hyunshik and minhyuk)

Hyunshik- wow chorong came,what should I do, what should I doooo.

Minhyuk- hyunshik ah are you getting mad?, what if she finds you behaving childish?

Hyunshik-my heart is beating so fast, it may burst out any moment..

ilhoon- that Bomi is still here with her injured forehead,she is mad..

Minhyuk- ilhoonie, what's wrong with you? why are you acting cold? you always keep saying nonse about her..

ilhoon- That's my opinion ,why are you behaving so protective to her?

 Hyunshik- please you both stop arguing and give me some suggestions about my feelings..

Minhyuk- okay ,it's worthless talking with ilhoonie..Go there and behave like you went there to pick something and I will be watching whether she notices you or not...

Hyunshik-ne, hyung I'm going,thankyou for the idea..

Hyunshik went near Chorong and acted like he came to pick something and returned to his previous place...

Hyunshik- did she notice ,did she notice?..

Minhyuk-umm hyunshik don't be disheartened, actually she didn't even  turned her face to you..

Hyunshik- what?! awwh! it hurts hyung,stop it I don't want to hear a single words..

ilhoon- hyunshik stop your peculiar drama it's irritating me..

Hyunshik-huh! you won't unnderstand what feels here ( pointed his heart) until you feel the same for someone..